All Comments on '1127 Castleridge Drive'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
erotic

this story was very erotic it gets you very horny and the story is well told is there a follow up? if not there should be

Green_GemGreen_Gemover 17 years ago
No fair! You lured me in so sweetly...

And then made chills run up and down my spine!

This is a really a scary tale, well thought out and executed, plus it was "strangely" erotic as well. The ending was an absolute killer! Utterly unexpected and so perfect! Great work Jon!

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
strange ending

Good ending, bad ending, maybe just a different ending.

Seems I was just left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MOre Please!!

Can we get more adventures of this fine lady and her "new friend"???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This Was Great

I hope you are going to do another chapter. Igot so wet reading this !!!!!

marine55rickmarine55rickover 15 years ago
Another great story!

Totally different for me to read and I loved it! You might become one of my favorite authors....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A dream

The story was real good from the beginning then it took a sudden turn for the worst I think twords the end it seemed like she was dreaming the whole thing like it never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

It was so HOT!!!!

I love this kind of stories...

BooomerBooomerover 14 years ago
This Was Such A Hot Story!!

I LOVE entity type stories. And this one was very well done! Jon, you are one of my favorite erotic writers. The descriptions were so vivid! I have never read anything as lust-filled as "she could see a steady mist shoot from her cunt and flutter through the air until it landed in a scattered spray on the mattress below." That is such imagination and so erotic! Great job!

BooomerBooomerover 14 years ago
This was So Hot

I LOVE stories of sexual possession and this was a really erotic one! Jon, you are one of the best writers on this site and one of the most imaginative writers I've ever encountered.It just doesn't get any better than this passage - "she could see a steady mist shoot from her cunt and flutter through the air until it landed in a scattered spray on the mattress below"

This is GREAT. I would like/love/welcome a reprise of the goings on at 1127 Castleridge Drive.

I love the twist at the end - it was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Haunting tale of hotness.

Can your ghost come haunt my house?

Love the story. Wish it were a longer novel = I'd buy it.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Heavenly pleasure, from Hell.

SC you're an accomplished writer. Wonderfully imaginative descriptions. A vivid painting with words.

I especially liked the way you described 'The Being ', a force & energy rather than a usual human like figure. It, somehow, gives more power & possibilities.

A perfect erotic horror.

It's an easy 5.

Thanks for sharing.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

I completely endorse loveroverlust's comments. Excellent and well done.

wooz1111wooz1111about 4 years ago
Too good.

Of course after her affair I knew the ending before I got to it. Very well written ...

Agrippina60Agrippina60over 3 years ago
Very nice

This being my first read here, very pleasantly surprised.

Agrippina60Agrippina60over 3 years ago
Very nice

As my first read I am beyond pleasantly surprized. I too am a lover of entity and possession stories. Just seems to go with my darkside. 😈 Can't wait to read some of your other works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous