All Comments on 'From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 09'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

I really really enjoyed this series of stories... great work. Can't wait until he cums... but I'm sure he can't either. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

You got him good in that story, can't wait to read about his next degrading. Making him lick up his cum was a great touch and letting a young gal force him was just the best.

Keep up great work.

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome.

I like brining in the young girl to 'learn' on him ...

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty risque, don't you think?

This is well written, with few typos or grammatical errors, and it reads like the fem-dom fantasy it obviously is, and for those with that fantasy, it is very erotic. But in earlier chapters as well as this one, we are led to believe that the chastity play and humiliation will be kept absolutely private and out of the workplace. ("Embarrassment is one thing, putting my job in jeopardy is another"). No matter how one disguises it, this chapter represents a terrible risk for our "hero" Bryan. We are told that Bryan struggles to appear normal after his "ordeal" ends at work. After intense sexual stimulation (even if an orgasm is not felt), there are tell-tale signs that others can easily read. Furthermore, women (who are very observant about such things) would be suspicious when the wife and her friend go into hubbie's private office during work hours and lock the door (yes, locking the door makes a rather distinct sound). The "can we talk alone for a minute" would certainly take longer than that; just dropping his pants, undergoing the "examination" by Cindy, then the preparations, then the prostate massage, then the clean up . . . I would expect a minimum of 20 minutes or longer. Now, let's see, what would the office co-workers think of a 20 minute session "in private" with the door locked? I'm sure there are work rules about sex in the office (and clearly what took place was sexual). The rules for sexual harassment indicate if there is an "atmosphere" in the workplace (not anything direct, just the implication) that is uncomfortable or sexual for other parties (that means women!), it is sexual harassment. So I don't think Bryan will keep his job very long, do you? Or maybe we are really in for a surprise that evening; i.e., the office staff are actually into the "alternative lifestyle" and will be at the wife's domination party? This story is starting to follow the familiar pattern of husband slave loses job stays at home pleasures wife gets cuckolded and hates but really loves it scenario. My advice to the author is that it is time to find a clever ending and start a diffent series of stories, because this one is really deviating from the original "rules" set out in the story's first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL LOCKSMITH

BUY IDENTICAL CHASTITY DEVICES AND SEE IF THE KEYS FIT...IF NOT GO TO A LOCKSMITH AND SEE IF HE CAN HELP.

CUT OFF THE ORIGINAL AND USE ONE THAT YOU HAVE THE KEYS FOR...

SHE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE INTELLIGENT...JUST MEAN AND ROTTEN....

awfulhorridawfulhorridalmost 13 years ago
Highly accurate description!

Yes, that is indeed what it feels like to be milked. You know fluid is being expelled from your cock, but there's no orgasm at all. It's amazingly frustrating and really heightens the desire to come. (My Goddess loves to do this to me and when I'm wearing a CB3K while she's doing it, as in your story, it's even more frustrating!)

Wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
985 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?