All Comments on 'Forbidden Love'

by Imme26

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Pathetic!

As is normal with me, the Pill fucked up this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Huh?

Pathetic?

Did the previous comment call this story pathetic? Just because the chick in the story is on the pill?

What kind of fucking soft-cock says and thinks shit like that? Is he some kind of liberal type faggot caveman? This was a cool story. If someone bags your story, listen only if the critisism actually makes sense.

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingabout 17 years ago
Nice story Imme..*s*

Lovely sex...And...Jenny being on the pill was a good thing...Phil

Wetslit17Wetslit17almost 17 years ago
Mmm nice and hot...

This was very nice start for a first chapter. I love the fact that they are so in love with each other and that Jenny's brother cared enough about her not cum insider her with out know if she was protected. Now that Steve knows she is on the pill, I hope that he will cum in her in the next chaper ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice soft story

though I'm not big on the incest, bro/sis incest is always interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sis

my sis married got her tubes tyied so i can still fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sis

my sis married got her tubes tyied so i can still fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rushed

way to rushed with no back ground telling how they got started having sex. at the start you make it sound like there was only a brother sister connection between them then you have them jumping each other. delete this and do it properly or don't doit at all.

AnonymessAnonymessalmost 12 years ago
Bad

No build up at all. No imagery or interesting detail.

One minute they are bickering siblings the next minute fucking. It doesn't even make sense.

AmariaBlackAmariaBlackalmost 3 years ago

I liked it because it's what I like about incest stories I just wish it was longer. I love stories that are 8k words or more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When Steve is making love with his sister, and thrusting his manly cock into her, I assume he is naked, and in laying his body on top of hers, his chest brushes against her breast and excites them. If Steven has any chest hair at all, that extra "friction" provides a good stimulus and makes both of them feel better. So, any chest hair for Steve?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous