All Comments on 'Just Keep Sucking'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a man feels, he pays for.

You are a straight ahead writer, man. And you are indeed prolific. Keep it cumming (ouch!). You know, some women like that 'nasty man' talk. They get off on it big time.

Most men surveyed- and you probably already know this -like to get head more than they like a good fuck. Someone's gotta write it out and I guess you've been elected. You might want to add some of the pain involved like when a guy gets that 'blue steel' that hurts so much and aches for hours afterwards, or that ball ache when relief is the only answer. And about that nervous "I can't sleep cuz I'm too damned horny, too nervous, can't think about anything else and cranky about it. And when you do get that 'killer' cheese off bigtime and for the rest of the day you have to find ways to get back your energy. That oughta go in there, too. Hey, we pay for our stuff, eh? I don't care what anyone says: Shootin' off takes hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree

Mmm, that's so true. I'm telling you straight from a woman..we do get off on that "nasty man" talk! I enjoy seeing, hearing and even reading about a man getting off. -laughs- Keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good but needs work

i love the story but your voice is too robotic kind of...not to offend or anything ...but it just sounded weird to me

Anne08Anne08about 16 years ago
Pleasure and Pain

Wow, you just have a talent for that, don't you? The way you read it, you do it just right, to where your voice is low and sexy-like, (maybe that's why some of these people think it sounds robotic, cause it's low), the way you make it sound is, well, like you're actually talking to the woman sucking you off (which, I believe, is the point! lol) My husband, as far as talking (or noise making in general) goes, he's pretty damned quiet, BUT when he's got some alcohol in him (what, just two beers even,lol) he gets quite talkative! And a bit more adventurous, too ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so hot

Amazing.

At times I find myself laughing out loud at your comparisons - like the tour guide line - it's cute but TOTALLY unexpected. Regardless of those cheesy lines, your choice of words and the way you deliver them makes me go crazy. Love the filthy way you talk...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
God and Jesus

God and Jesus are both filthy cocksuckers that swallow hot cum juice everyday of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

i listen to this whilst my girlfriends young brother sucks me off as i lay next to he's sister. She never wakes up being a deep sleeper so he can suck and slurp as loud as he wants. Hes blowjob skills out match hes sisters. So i let him swallow me anytime he want's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
God is a filthy cocksucker

God is a real filthy cocksucker that swallows everyday of the year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous