All Comments on 'Stranger on a Train'

by LazyDreamy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My ideal relationship!

IThis is exactly how I feel about my husband. We have been together since we were 21 and now we're 34. Even through my pregnancy with our child, he was hot for me. I am SO into him controlling me sexually , but he's pretty conservative about dominance stuff, somewhat because I am a dark skinned, voluptuous petite (a'la Janet Jackson) type and he is white, hot in a young Brad Pitt, but thinner way( I come just thinking about him!).

Anyway, I am going to have him read because I think he might do it if he has a script. You should make a short film out of this. It really is fantastic and realistic, at least lust takes over my brain sometimes and I would do ANYTHING with my husband, ever since 2 days after we met, I worship his face, body, spirit, mind and since we match, he does the same with me. I have a great, not perfect, but next to it, I just want to be mindfucked, too. Constantly, anytime, by my guy.

Let me know if you do anything else with this. Love it!

Sincerely,

phoenixgrace@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wonder...

Good beginning...I wonder what is he, and I DO wonder if she'll ever see him again...can we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unusual, Hot

Good story, and as noted above, unusual and very hot. Sure kept me reading. As one of the other posters has noted, the mystery of who, what the man was in unanswered. It might be better if it isn't.

Also like the reminiscence of the Hitchcock film, though of course, that was much darker.

Curvy66Curvy66over 17 years ago
Very intense!

Great story. I can totally relate to the intense brain orgasm after reading this story. I shall be riding on trains and reading romance novels more often

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Top Notch

Not the usual slam bam. Several more stories would be great! Over successive stories, increase the tenderness, the caring, the joy. Then turn it into love and acceptance.. Perhaps end by having her become one of his kind... I think a lot of people would enjoy that.

michael_op1michael_op1over 17 years ago
Great Writing

Man you are a powerful writer. This story reminded me a lot of the pusher episode on the X-files. It was a wonderful story that kept my attention from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing your talent with us

SapphicMojoSapphicMojoover 17 years ago
Intensely erotic

Even a rating of 5 doesn't do this story justice. I'd love to know where the hell this author has been hiding; I stumbled across another piece just prior to reading this and plan to read the 3rd and last submission after finishing comments on this. The writing is just that good! The emotive content is strong and realistic, the characters well-formed, and the storyline artfully executed. The author said, "You looked like liquid orgasm." Well, I say the author writes like one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great work

Great story telling

xBriarRosexxBriarRosexover 14 years ago
Bravo

I've read and reread this story many times. Saved it on my computer even. Beautifully written. Even better than the every day pwp. The writing, the mystery, the sex! I wish this were a book and I could keep reading onto the next chapter to see what happens next! I'm curious about the non sexual aspect, who he is, how this will change her life.. and of course if they will meet again. Ah! The time that will be spent fantasising about this story. Brilliant. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Extremely sexy

I can't stop reading it. It's beautifully written and you can see every second of it. It's classy and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story!!!!!

I seriously love this story. I am a picky reader and most stories don't keep my attention. I would seriously love it if you could write a sequel. I wonder if they will meet again. Who is he by the way? I hope they do reunite and have some more sexual fun!!! Maybe even have a baby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agreed!

I completely agree with everything the comment before mine stated. COMPLETELY!!!! It builds up and is so adorable at the end when she gives him her number...I could help but say "Awe!!!"

Please do continue writing!

LovetoreadtooLovetoreadtooalmost 12 years ago
I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE! WTF!

I'm still acheing ( sp ) but it's true, the brain is the biggest sexual organ. Arousal begins with what you are thinking, the brain can make you feel and see things that are not really happening. I really enjoyed your story, I was not just some fly on the wall or a peeping tom. I was there, I was him,I was her; I felt everything!.

I would like to get to know more about the two of them. Brings new meaning to: "yeah, I was just fuckin with your head". shit ain't that the truth.

Thank you and please continue with your writeing skills.

Sebastian ( and yes I'm a girl )

DBRN84DBRN84over 11 years ago
favorite

I always come back to this story. The idea of mental orgasm is so hot, the visuals are so clear! Beautiful!

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexalmost 10 years ago
Very sensual

Well-written and with sufficient but not endless description, this story was a pleasure to read. It seemed reminiscent of the recent trend of paranormal romances featuring legendary creatures but was, thankfully, without the purple prose that makes most of those utterly unreadable. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very arousing and well written

Thanks for the great story! Not just mindless fucking but actually an interesting story...part 2 would be nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous