All Comments on 'Bobby & Grandpa'

by ThomX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Storey

Well done and very horney good to read about older men getting off more ok'

styar1styar1almost 14 years ago
grampa suck

hi I`m a granpa an I love your story an all like it. My grandson an I have shared good time,s many times!

peckerdripper1945peckerdripper1945over 13 years ago
wonderful sex

love grampa / grandson sex,,,,,it can be so much fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sexlated

I was getting very horny and breathing heavily.

It was the best fucking read of my life.

I couldn't read it fast enough, i antisipated the next line.

Took me back to the days - of pop and me.

RIP poppy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grandpa and me

My experience happened when I was younger than Bobby. I think I was 14 and he had taken me to a creek out behind his house so I could swim, because it was almost 100 degrees out. I didn't have a bathing suit but because I was just starting to develop sexually I was a bit of a showoff, being proud of the way my body had changed.

I stripped down and as I got into the water I saw him looking at me funny. I told him that he should join me and was surprised that he started undressing, but he stopped at his boxer shorts. I teased him when he walked in to the creek with his boxers on and called him a chicken, and then he took the shorts off.

I had never seen an adult man naked, and when I saw his cock I almost fainted. To think I thought I had something special! His cock swung between his thighs like an elephant's trunk. I couldn't help staring at it, and as he got next to me I realized my dick was hard and he noticed too.

We had a nice talk in the water, asking me whether me seeing his cock excited me as much as it seemed, and later that night he came into the guest room with lubricant. He took his time, greasing me and prepping me, but even with all that it hurt so much when he put it in that I cried, but I didn't want him to stop. Afterwards he felt guilty about it and begged me not to tell anybody, and swore he would never do it again.

I told him I wouldn't tell UNLESS he kept doing it every time I stayed over or he came to our house. He was my first and my best, and he kept fucking me until I went to college. 10 and a quarter inches of stiff senior cock spoiled me for life. I knew how big it was because I took a Polaroid of me holding a ruler next to that veiny uncut monster. I lost the picture at some point but I still have the memory in my mind of that beautiful man and his manhood.

Thanks for the story which rekindled great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grandpa really loves his grandson!!!

I'm close to the age of the grandfather in the story, and I'm rock hard thinking about how fun it would be to have hot sex with a virgin 18 year old! Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no dentures gramps

my gramps took out his dentures slowly got down on his knees i looked down at him smiling he said young boys need this his hand rubbing my crotch unzipped my pants pulled out my throbbing hardon stroking it saying how proud he was of me i told him it felt great he said hes going to make me feel even better with his mouth he took my throbbing cock into his mouth we both moaned back and forth his warm wet mouth would travel the length of my cock it was just too much for me i warned him i was ready to shoot my cream he groaned even louder using his hand as well to speed things up and it happened oh baby i groaned as my young cock cream started pumping into his eager mature mouth i must have spasmed 10 times he just kept saying mmm his eyes widening in shock at the force of my semen load splattering his mouth

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69over 2 years ago

Ce jeune garçon a eu beaucoup de chance d'avoir un tel grand père !!! Il lui a fait découvrir la bite la semence le bohnneur tout simplement !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lucky Grandson 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous