All Comments on 'A Memorable First'

by pdxjo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good

Sadly I'm a midwestener but can imagine the thrill of crusing a gay beach thanksfor the story--keep writing!

PeteoralPeteoralalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Damned hot experience and a damned hot telling. Thanks Pete alb69469@yahoo.com

PeteoralPeteoralalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Damned hot experience and a damned hot telling. Thanks Pete alb69469@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story!

I loved your story. It would have been fun to be covered in all that cum. victorfurness@rogers.com

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
Sure......

..I'm sure this taking of your cherry led to many other times being fucked ! Watching a guy get fucked is always exciting for other men.........

birdogbirdogalmost 7 years ago
Dreaming !

I long for the day that will happen to me !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thanks. when I was 45 I had separated from my wife, I decided to get away and go fishing. the beach area was isolated and I had settled after 4 days. In the morning I had walked along to a rocky area and got really daring and removed all my clothes. I was laying enjoying the sun, I heard hi, I sort of turned to cover up, looked up, a tall bearded man, oh hi, trying to cover up. He said great day and kept walking. It was only then I noticed he was naked. It happened again the next day but he spoke longer, by the 4th day he sat and we talked. Day 5 I looked for him, he came along and lay next to me, talking after awhile I felt his hand move to my cock slowly rubbing it with oil with the explanation we cannot let that get burnt. My cock stiffened, he kept rubbing, now firmer, stroking, I don't know why but I let it happen. I felt him move, he was between my legs and the stroking was replaced by his mouth on my cock, slow movements. I cannot begin to say how good that felt and felt even better when an oily finger slowly rimmed my ass and gently penetrated me. This was a first with a guy but I found my knees bending a little so he had easier access to my hole. 2 fingers now and that was it, my cock had to explode, I know I said oh fuck as my cum literally exploded into his warm mouth, his fingers deep inside my bum as I just kept cumming until my cock was emptied and so sensitive. He moved back, pushing my legs right up, he removed his fingers and for the first time in my life I felt a cock at my anus. I didn't struggle but I said I don't think I can, I haven't done this but I didn't stop him as his hard cock opened my anus and entered my bum. That bit hurt, but he eased back a little then pushed again and I felt my bum opening for him and I don't know why, perhaps a combination of all things, the open air,sand, surf, sun but my bum seemed to accept his hard cock and I can only say I absolutely loved my first fuck as he pumped his cum into me, I could feel his contractions and the warmth of his cum inside me. No he didn't kiss me, thankfully but he stayed inside me for some time. that led to a new sphere of my life and I have found that I absolutely love having a hard cock fucking my ass. Truly, size doesn't matter, although I have taken 2 very large cocks and after the initial penetration I have enjoyed the added feeling of pain/pleasure. I am now a dedicated bottom for all who are willing to fuck me. No, I am not a slut, but I do not shy away from letting guys know that my bottom is available for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous