All Comments on 'The Crumpled Letter'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
AgenaAgenaover 17 years ago
Good One

JPB -I like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
1 of your best

See you can write good stories when you want to. Do more PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why?

I enjoyed it. However, it would be interesting to know why she decided to have the affair. It would also be interesting to know her thoughts when she couldn't reach him and then when she discovered he knew about her lover. It is a good story but in a way, it's only half a story.

SalamisSalamisover 17 years ago
Why would it matter

At first, I too wanted to hear more from the wife. But then it wouldn't 'fit' the story or the husband's character. The fact that these two had chosen not to have children gave more validity to his actions. There was to be no negotiating room. The only issue that I thought was not given enough treatment was his mental condition. He never grieved. This husband was ALL business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
give credit to the writer when dew

one of your best.give us more well plan stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
About time you wrote a decent story.

Atlas, JPB submits a decent non-wimp story. About time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
have to agree,,, good story

this is a very good, well htought out story,,, it would have been better, however, if the author had made the woman less inscrutable; she seemed to have suffered much from her willful and heinous crimes against a man who loved her dearly.

odd thing is, she seemed to love him too, though her selfiishness seemed to win out to the end (up to the point where the husband decicded enough is enough and started scheming to punish her and do it without wishy washy feelings)

i like the cold, calculated working of the husband. not bitter but jsut cold and calculated. "don't you love me any more" she said,,, "no," he said, "I loved you deeply once but you killed it. i don't love you any more."

no attempt at tears or fake emotion; just stating facts. i like that.

she, unfortunately, turned out to be NOT as cold or calculated as he; while he's able to shut himself complete from her and proceeded calculatedly to do what he TOLD HER specifically what he was planning to do (ruining her life with information/pictures he had of her heinous crimes against him, making her family turning against her), SHE wavered and suffered deep and lasting consequences.

actually, she couldn't have done much and Trace likely won't want her now, without a job, a husband, or all these other factors that made their fucking before so exciting, etc.

again, good story.........

fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Good Story

But leaves me wanting to know more: How long did she have this affair? Why? It seemed she was having great sex and loved her husband. Why would she betray him like this?

But a good story. Harsh but I could see myself doing the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THE BEST ( BUT LEFT WANTING TO MORE)

wanting to know more:

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
JPB, you got it right

JPB, this time, you got it right! Great story, strong, no nonsense husband, w/ a true set of cojones; no wimp here! He didn't put up w/ that sh*t from a cheating slut wife, who got pregnant, knowing it was not his, & could not have been his child. This has a much better outcome than "Cynthia's Busniess Trips". Bob, I knew you could do it, I've read your "Dark Trilogy" so I've read what you wrote there, it puzzles me how you could write about a wimpy husband, who would just in effect sit back & swallow this sort of behaviour from a slut wife. Anyway, keep coming w/ this type story, & a husband who won't tolerate this sort of actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ONE OF YOUR BEST

This is one of your best. Fun read and no whimp husband which I like.

Roger

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Great Revenge

No Wimps here!

reardon001reardon001over 17 years ago
Great Story no one cuckolded

I loved the story and the way he went after her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
average JPB

Nothing very exciting here. The lack of any rationale from Mad was dissapointing, and asshole husband's reactions were as over-the=top as they were irrational. What about his family? What about his feelings relative to abortion? Unsatisfying.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
your best ever BUT wife & timeline make No sense

every so often you write a good story

THIS is the one where you should of asked for ALTERNATIVE ENDINGs not that what do about Edie?" shit..

if someone were to do so... there are some Key points about wife...

when the wife didnt hear from the hubby in 5 days and all the credit cards were closed out and his cell phone was changed ...what did she think?

when she thinks he QUIT and disappeared only to then find out her loving dumb husband was on Vacation... what dis she think?

so after briefly talking and tell her there is someone esle ... what did she think?

did she think she had any right to get angry or upset? did she ever think well I have been doing it to him for years and HE doesnt know?

6 weeks later there has been no contact... the Power goes off she calls.... Nothing.. a week later the water... (Now we are up to 7+ weeks)

30 days later --- another 4 weeks-- a registered letter arrives from her... expressing her love. Nothing from him.

21 days later she calls.... again gets nothing decides to sell the house... now 14 + weeks ...

at any point did she ever wonder WHY he had turned? even if she did beliwve that her husband had fallen in love with someone else surely he would Talk to her a just a little? ... " I didnt mean to hurt you...it just happened..."

but there is None of that from the loving hushand

not until her phone call 3 weeks -- 15 weeks later after he stuck while she was whoring at Boston -- does she ever get around to asking what happened to you?

IF the husband had been a cold asshole or controlling guy or a tight non expressive person then I could see something like this Maybe happening. But 14 weeks is a LOOOOONG time.... for a wife to wonder what was wrong with her husband and NOT figure out he knnew something

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Read parts of it before

As I remember parts of it before from another aborticide a baby story, it got a 50 along with the same private dick investigation.

Story was ok, but for your more frequent readers could you come up with a few ways of catching the adultress besides video cams and private investigators.

The only thing I found puzzling was your comment in wondering why the wife didn't go to Trace....everyone knows guys bang married cunt so they won't become attached. When the wife lost the husband, Trace for his problems lost his problem. Is the way it happens 10 times out of 10.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
way to go son

Kick her while shes down she didnt know what a good thing she had while she had it in front of her face I hope Rob puts Trace where he belongs when he tries to see Mad.

Pat

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
way to go son

Kick her while shes down she didnt know what a good thing she had while she had it in front of her face I hope Rob puts Trace where he belongs when he tries to see Mad.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It!

Mad stikes me as the kind of person who believes that they are unstoppable and smarter than everyone else. She cheated on the company who paid for her trips but she thought she could just make it up to them. She cheated on her husband and she thought that (1) he could not have a problem since she gave him guilt sex before and after her trips; (2) she always covered her tracks by having Trace only contact her at work so how could her husband know? and lastly (3) it was just sex so all she has to say is that she is sorry and will not do again and then everything will be fine.

Thanks for an excellent story.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Vegeance is mine

says the lord. I shall repay. Why do you miserable fuckers want to read about wives treated as pets to be smacked? If she did swear oaths it was to god not the nasty piece of work the husband is portrayed as. Well rid of him I would say; not thinking straight to lose her job though.

Husband has no cause for problems with Trace. Wife behaved as free agent to the point of becoming Ms when her usual practice was Mrs; he was free to enjoy her subject only to his responsibilities to people he knew.

The only place where I can see problems with PJB's telling of the story is that there is no reason given for her setting up the Boston nest; in practice 'It seemed a fun thing to do.' is all anyone would be likely to get.

From the UK the US preoccupation with vengeance from, the president down, seems very odd. He, with many other Texans, is nominally a Christian yet he totally ignores the quotation I begin with saying that "In Texas we believe in vengeance!" There are many relevant sections in both Jewish and Christian testaments which argue against this.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
One of your best stories, JPB

Great story, smooth read JPB. I usually don't agree with Harry, but in this case I too wonder if Madeline was too stupid to begin to suspect that her husband knew something (or was at least suspicious) or if she was just totally arrogant and selfish. It would appear the latter, as she was stupid enough to call Rob's bluff at the conference with the lawyers.

Plus, I wonder whose child she aborted? She was having sex with two men; it could have been Rob's. If the child was Rob's and she aborted because Trace told her to, Rob's revenge was not sufficient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic story:

Dam that was one of your best.. Good show.. I do hope we get to get even or better with Traci

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
1 of Your Best

You know it was one of your best in terms of the man being strongly reactive to being cuckolded by his pregnant so called wife. Oh we can quibble about his level of vindictiveness but it is portrayed pretty close to a real life event given the circumstance.

If there is an improvement possible bobie it would have to do with the deadpan instruction manual human responses you said he felt. The responses were human like but without much emotion other than a cold controlled rage - until the end which you always have - he still loves her - that's emotion but why only at the end?

It probably is a small point, but you are so strong otherwise it is observable in it's absence.

Thanks Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was kind of fun Bob!

Almost a text book study of what to do if you find out your wife is cheating.

Lesson number one: take no prisoners.

Lessons two through ninety-nine: take no prisoners.

Good job!

DJ

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Vengeance

Her infidelity didn't destroy him so why should he feel he had to destroy her?

Just a bit too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this to people who hate revenge on cheating wives

wife knock up by another man.wife told hubby she didn't want kids.wife having affair with another man which could have any disease in the book.wife betrayed husband and marriage.now to all good thinking people,why not punish her for her betrayal.or let her clean him out and be rewarded for cheating on her marriage.for you who want to forgive and eat her cum, go to hell.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Getting even with trace

You should write another chapter with Rob setting a trap for trace then getting mad and trace to confess the reason she cheated on you then get it on tape.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Getting even with trace

You should write another chapter with Rob setting a trap for trace then getting mad and trace to confess the reason she cheated on you then get it on tape.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Getting even with trace

You should write another chapter with Rob setting a trap for trace then getting mad and trace to confess the reason she cheated on you then get it on tape.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
there was a lot of ways to detroy a man

mentally a man is hurt when wife cheats,the manhood of a man emotions is effected.revenge or justice is the healing for the trama a cheating wife causes.the wife lover is next.

techsantechsanalmost 17 years ago
Cold revenge...

...just the way it is best served. Good story, well-written, nice job.

rooster1rooster1almost 17 years ago
Amen

JPB one of your best.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Wow Bob

You HAVE grown a set of balls. Good for you. Now try hanging onto a wife for a while...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmm

tying your tubes so you can fuck around is the stupidiest thing i've ever heard. you only do that IF you're going to be a lifer slut. and there is no such thing. as a true slut, i can only do it part time and on temporary basis. the body needs to recuperate. or sex will get boring and painful fast.

nyminusnyminusover 16 years ago
I think the easist way to hurt her and really fuck

her up was for him to have met her at the abortion clinic and told them that he was the husband and that he did not agree with her having an abortion. This would have made her the subject of a court order demanding that she not seek an abourtion through another clinic under severe penalty of the court. He could have still divorced her, had her charged with cheating and still have gotten everything plus when she had the baby dna would have proved that it wasn't his giving him more ammunition for a divorce uncontested. Plus the jerk trace would have had to supoport the child and Madeline would have had to have a bastard child hanging onto her all her life till she was so old that no one would be interested in her. You blew it BOB you blew it bigtime...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry, minority vote

I like many of your stories, but this one was just too vicious for my taste. First he invades her privacy by going through the waste paper basket in her office, then he doesn't have the guts to conront her and file divorce papers, then he spreads their dirty linen around to her family and friends. Yes, she is a heating bitch, but your actions are too vindictive and too underhanded.

the Ct. Yankee

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
Poor CT Yankee

Illiteracy is a Bitch, ain't it? Either you could't read or didn't read the story. The Wife, knowing what she was doing, didn't confess and actually accused HIM of screwing around!! I mean cheating AND a pregnancy? Are you retarded, CT Yankee? The Husband playing HER game is underhanded?!?

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
A rare 100 for the Plain One

I've read this story before but never commented on it. I think it's one of JPB's best. The characters are well-drawn, the plot is tight, and the outcome of the conflict is realistic. Bob shows us the resolute side of vengeance in Rob's grim, hard treatment of his adulterous wife. Some critized Rob's character for being too harsh. Perhaps he was but I understand his hardness -- it's to cover the pain he feels from the hurt she inflicted on him.

<P>

I agree with some of the previous posters that an exploration of Madeline's infidelity would've been interesting but I understand that the "why" of her cheating isn't really important. Rob didn't care why she did it because there is no valid reason for cheating on your spouse.

<P>

Well done, JPB. I thank you for this fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bob...I don't know why you went all the way around

the block. All the husband had to do was to go in the abortion clinic and identify himself as the husband. Trace wasn't the husband and he could be charged with attempted murder for saying that he was her husband and that he approved of her having an abortion. I don't know where you were coming from simply to extend a story that never should have been. It was so ridiculous for you to have the husband act as he did. In the case Madeline would have been forced to have the child of her lover. This would have scottched their future plans as he didn't want any children. Now he could have gotten his divorce on grounds of adultry proven by DNA test...forget about them. The abortion clinic would have been in big trouble if the hadn't turned over the info to him because he was her legal husband and abortion clinics are real avid about obeying the letter of the law. So your sumise stinks ,your story stinks. I amk very disapointed in you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the minimum

she is deceitful, all around, and a hypocrit. it is not a shock that the wronged party would extract the revenge on her. there is no 'fairness', where she showed no such inclination. he worked through it, with what he had, as best as he could. it turned out, fairly well for him, all in all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bob your entire story is useless

All the husband had to do was to go into the abortion clinic just after they arrived and identify himself as Madelines husband. NO CLINIC in their right mind would perform an abortion when the real husband wasn't agreeable. They wouldn't want to get sued. Now as far as everything else is concerned he could have gotten a court order forbidding her to get an abortion. The clinic could acertain that she was indeed pregnant and he could have done several legal options. He could have a court ordered amnio of her and determine the DNA of the fetus. Then he could have gotten a divorce on the grounds of adultry... He could have prevented her from getting an abortion tll the safe time was past and she would have to have the kid not that he would be liable for it...It sure fucks up two cheaters to have a kid. See what you could have done real easy instead of all the clever clever things that the husband did do...Of course you wouldn't have had much of a story which is what you wrote for. A forced plot is no plot at all and your readers are not a bunch of idiots. Get with the program..A writer that writs so much good shit doesn't have to sink to this level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BOB

Finding out about your Boston playmate killed every feeling I had for you. I'll leave you to work it out with John. Why did he not get Trace also. The little fucker had played alpha male with him and he took It????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NICE STORY

Actually, it's a mean story but she deserved it. Well developed characters and good plot. Very creative, I hope I never piss you off. Thank you, I enjoyed reading it. Oh, and nyminus, you ever hear of adoption!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry, you are wrong

Husbands and wives have no privacy to invade. Eash has 150% right to know exactly what the other is up to. Not buying into your women's lib routine...

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Well done consequences story

This really showcases JPB's talent. Most of his work is at the same high level, but we do not like the characters or the plot. Rather than write the same story over and over again, or only one, JPB has written hundreds and explored all angles and personalities that he can imagine. He is an extremely talented writer and we should appreciate the fact.

I personally find many of his personagems and plots unpalatable but when that becomes clear I stop reading, but certainly he does not deserve negative comments because I am not into "horror" stories.... Thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent work

OK, he was relentless in his revenge. However, since I was involved in family law for years, his revenge was actually rather mild. He did not trash the house, use physical violence, kidnap her, fritter away their wealth or flee with it. He was rather petty with his actions as the foreclosure and late payments would be on his credit report also. His final revenge mailing scene was a little dubious. She ought to have known by then he was serious. Oh, property purchased with community funds (money earned after the marriage) belongs to the community absent a valid written agreement to the contrary. One last comment, she could have gotten a job easily with another firm albeit with a lower rated job, the waitress bit was over the top. Also, he could have had his private investigators check the court records to see if lover-boy was divorced. Still, this is one of my favorite of your stories. BTW, I tend to read the comments first. That way if I disagree with your storyline, I just skip it. I wonder why so many who hate you even bother to read your stories? Thanks! - Ttom

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Now that is revenge

Very hateful revenge. Good story though about the costs of what the impact cheating will have on all parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Best!

One of the best stories you've ever written, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
silly woman

there was the disconnect between what she did and the impact on the bigger picture. she had no clue that her charade was up and she was on her way out the marriage, etc. its all quite satisfying.

hawkeye007hawkeye007about 14 years ago
Balls!

I can respect a man with balls!

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
Tell the story from her point of view

It would be interesting to hear her side of things. This would answer so many of the questions made in the numerous comments on this story.

I would really like to know the why and when of her affair.

It is not discussed, but what if the child was her husband's? He makes no attempt to find out or even have this thought.

The one thing I do not understand about these cheating wives stories is why the husband is always is adamant and steadfast in his resolve not to hear his cheating wife's side of things. It may not make a difference, but if he really loved her as they all lament, then let her have her say.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I agree with CyberSearcher

He would listen to what she had to say. That is just human nature.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Does it matter really?

Say he is at fault? He wants to hear it? If they had problems grievous enought for her to stray, and, as written, the husband was clueless about them, it was her responsibility to talk them out. She did not.

Maybe it was just a big cock (It seems to always come down to cock size) Is he magically going to grow his to the full 12 inches she feels herself entitled? It's a hell of a lot easier to get a boob job then grow a cock and yet try selling that to your significant other. Why can't she get a vaginal tightening?

Was it because he 'made her feel young and new and different?' How is he supposed to erase their years of history so HE can be new and different?

The only reasons to know is curiousity or a learning experience. He wasn't curious and was seemingly arrogant enough to think it wasn't his fault. Not a lot of self reflection in this story.

Bob, I enjoyed this story a great deal. Hell, I'm 5ing it and giving it a favorite. A nice little revenge tale.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Good revenge story. The problem there is not epilog about Rob future. JPB wrote many good revenge stories without epilog.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
probley because he dosen't give a fuck

CyberSearcher and DWorcuck where does this if he loved her he would want to hear her side bullshit come from. She got knock up by another man, she got rid of it and got her tubes tide to carry on her affair. Who gives a shit why. Maybe because DWorcuck is a cuckold himself or maybe as a few other say he is a she and likes to watch her husband fuck other women. The why doesn't matter, also you would have to be a man to understand.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
This tale

needs an epilog to finish his story, and the story in general. JPB, most of your stories leave the characters and the readers hanging. It would be great if you could do a better job with that. I don't care for the stories where you"wimp" the husband, but I believe it is because you won't write a good ending. Your romance, or "underdog" stories are superior to your "loving" wives. Thanks

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This is " a damn good story ... " !

but it could have been a great one if story followed narrator further as he mourns the passing of marriage , starts to recover, finally meet someone real and start again.

This is a good guy at the core & in the long run he'll be fine. I 'm not complaining , mind you , about any of Bob's choices except leaving the guy in vengeance mode.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Superior story

Certainly put the wife through (deserved) hell. This character didn't give a shit about the "why" of it. I think I would have liked to know. But, given her attitude throughout, it seems the "why" was pretty simple: she did it because she could. She was a selfish, headstrong bitch, liked sex and companionship, and didn't want to do without. My guess is that loverboy gave her the sex and companionship she lacked during her week or more out of town every month or two, and he was a safe, comfortable, consistent, discrete fuck-toy with whom she got along. No sense that she would consider leaving hubby for him. No sense that this was about humiliating her husband, as hubby feared. She may have been fond of fuck-boy, but probably didn't love him. Would have been interesting to have heard from her.

Nevertheless, hubby was uncompromising, and got his pound of flesh. Not sure anything would have worked out as it did in the story from a legal perspective; but who cares? Also, doubtful that a fairly high-powered and successful executive who was allowed to resign would end up waiting tables-I'm sure she could have landed on her feet better than that. Maybe just a touch of fantasy to make the story even more likeable to the burn-the-bitchers?

JPB is a very good writer and has explored so many variation on the LW genre-he is the godfather of this category on Literotica. I still haven't read all his stuff-I only read one of his occasionally. Like savoring Christmas chocolate and making last and last...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Another nuclear response story

Scorched earth at its best lol -

Why may not have been important to him but I suspect it would help him with the work to get past her and what she did so he can be happy later - he still carries the baggage.

movermoverabout 12 years ago
Why, Why, Why!

Who cares? It is a story, folks, read and enjoy. This is a story from one of the best authors in this genre. Thanks J P B, for another great glass parking lot.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Another one from your pen!

Simply. Thanks

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Thorough revenge on a diabolical and sinister uncaring and smug cheating whore slut wife.Fuck her.

OH YEAH

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. She deserved what she got.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Well done!

Well done and it's not even a New York strip; maybe a Boston strip?

Anyway very well written story.I liked the torched ending and especially the fact that the male character had a set.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

love thta he burned the bitch down.

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Punishment excess for the crime!

A good BTB tale, but the wife never denied her husband satisfying sex when they were home together, never publicly humiliated him, did not steal his money or property. Why did the husband 'nuclear' bomb revenge her? It took much of his time and money to enact this extreme revenge. Review other wife cheating stories in the LW category and you will find extreme transgressions when extreme revenge is taken. ie. having children with lovers and taking steps to avoid having children with her husband who wanted children, humiliating husband publicly, denying husband sex. None of the wife's actions were in the very extreme category.

Still a good BTB tale by the master of this genre, JPB. Dan

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
the 19th through the 24th

is not 2 weeks

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
KA BOOM!

Over the top and excessive? Who's to say whether or not those statements are true. But until you've had someone you love dearly stick a BIG knife in your back, don't call this little tale of revenge excessive. I enjoyed it. She got what she deserved. And hey! JPB put an ending to this story. That alone counts for a couple of stars!

IslandBornIslandBornabout 10 years ago
reading comprehension

lmao, righbank you really need to go back to school and learn to read. Even not remembering the exact details I know the story stated that she left on the 19 had the doctors appointment then recoup time and back to work on the 24, no shit it's not two weeks.

She fucked up and got burnt, loved it.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

Divorce? OK

Revenge? OK

But really, there's nothing else in this story and that's a bit hard to believe for me. If you're in a long relationship - and they were married almost a decade, I believe - then you don't just suddenly switch off the loving relationship and make divorce and revenge the only goals in your life. That's totally unrealistic for any normal (read mentally sound and healthy) person.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
What a relief!

I'm going through your work and gagging on one cuck story after another. Please indicate in your descriptions whether a normal heterosexual male would actually want to read the story. ( this one is a good example of what we're looking for)

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Switch off love? Absolutely!

You can't just switch off your emotions, but the longer you were with someone and the more emotionally invested you are in that person, the faster and more deeply your feelings will turn from love to a blinding hate. Hate is still an emotional investment. Possibly after his revenge is complete his feelings may ebb down to indifference.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Truth and Justice

He told her everyone the truth, his wife cheated on him, had abortions, and sterilized herself for the benefit of her lover, ending the husbands chance of having children with her. The marriage was dead from the affair and the sterilization, it was dismembered with the divorce! He only let the world know what kind of person she was, he didn't make her do any of those horrible things.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
AS JAMES BOND MIGHT SAY

Shred, not Crumple. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

nice tidy job. I wonder if there was not a pregnancy involved, if it would have turned out the same, at least from the hubbies stand point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Make her pay

Way to go! The husband is a real man! Wimps, pay attention! If you can't or don't, you deserve to be stepped on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE: sdc92078

You are right about not being able to turn off emotions, but they can sure change in one hell of a hurry. When I found out that my wife was in reality a lying cheating slut. it went from total love to total hate in the matter of a day or so. I made no attempt to reconcile. At the time we had three kids. I got custody but had to pay her a small alimony. Now 14 years later, only one of the kids even speaks to her except for holidays. We had almost comparable salaries at the time. Now 14 years later, I have a 100 acre farm, a city house where I live with my new wife and a rental house. We take nice vacations. (Europe and Caribbean). My ex, she lives in a single wide and they repossessed her car several months ago. Do I hate her? Absolutely. But there is no emotional investment. I merely smile as I think about my hands around her throat and where I could hide the body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never say never!

"My major regret is that Boston is sixteen hundred miles away and I don't know the place or anyone there. That makes doing something to Mueller almost impossible."

Naw, as long as they're on planet earth, they are never too far away.

I found out my wife fucked an employee of ours, I own(ed) a trucking company. He somehow talked himself into her pants and I happened to see it the last time, I assume, it happened, and had my phone and taped it. I also found some correspondence online between them. She just wanted to be fucked by some strange cock, but like she used to always tell me before we were married and demanded fidelity from me (which I followed), once a cheater, always a cheater. I assumed it wasn't the first time. My intense love for her instantly because an intense hate. Thankfully, our kids were grown and married.

Our employee, I'll call him 'Tom', lived 2400 miles away in Florida. He moved after he was hired, but as a long haul trucking company, it made no difference to me where he lived. So 'Tom', left our company base, after fucking my wife about 6 times in 2 days and went home to his wife. That did not put him out of my reach.

While my wife was at work, I sold the company. I started it before we were married and made all the decisions and did all the work. She worked as a secretary for a Doctors office. She didn't even know another company had taken over. I cashed it out, took it in a cashiers check, then when she was at a 3 day conference, I took everything from our home (Oregon) and with the help of a couple former employee's, loaded everything in a Uhaul van. Our home was a rental, she didn't want to buy until we were ready to build our own house, so I walked away.

I always wanted to live in Montana, I'm a huge deer and elk hunter, so I moved there without a word. All the pictures I had of them, I printed off before I left and left a picture of them fucking, in every room, taped to every wall, I had thousands ran off. The house was almost wall to wall covered. I even put prints inside every dress hanging in her closet, at the top and bottom of each drawer of her dresser. I even put them under the blankets, on the sheet and under her pillow. Mine was gone.

I emptied my 401K, paying an early withdrawal penalty, our savings but left her the few thousand in our checking. I took it all in cash. And then I disappeared from her life. My kids knew, I sent them all her and her boyfriends correspondence, along with pictures and swore them to secrecy. I think it was her deriding me to her boyfriend, in print they could read, that made them cut her out of their lives.

The kids told me when she came home that first day, she was in complete panic mode. She saw the pictures, saw all my stuff was gone and my wedding ring sitting in the middle of the kitchen table directly in the center of a picture of Tom banging her doggy style. If I'd have thought far enough ahead, I'd have put a remote recorder in so I could watch her reaction. It seems she wasn't quite as in love with her married boyfriend as she thought.

The kids told me she was screaming and nearly incoherent when she called. She kept telling them she was sorry, it was a short term spur of the moment lapse in judgment. They told her not to worry, it was just a spur of the moment lapse that they didn't want to see her ever again, she wasn't welcome at their homes, she had destroyed her family. I'd like to say I felt sorry for her, but I didn't. I also didn't file for divorce. Let the cheating skanky cunt do it.

I bought a very small piece of property in Kalispell, 8 acres and built a tiny cabin, enough for me and my cat'n'dog. I paid for it all in cash and put it in my daughter's name, she flew in to sign papers. I found that her mother was despondent, couldn't make the monthly payments on our rental and was trying to hire a PI to find me but couldn't afford it and our kids wouldn't loan her money.

Fast forward 5 years. She finally found me. The kids and their families came to my place for Thanksgiving and she followed them, or rather, had a PI follow them. I still didn't have any money in the bank, it was and still is, hidden within my cabin, enough to last me the rest of my life if I didn't every work again. But I'd found a job for a neighbor, cash each Friday and more than enough to live on.

I have to admit, I was pretty surprised when early one morning, I heard a knock on the door and it was my wife. I slammed it in her face, locked it, as she began to scream at me. I walked out the back door after locking it and walked in a straight line to my neighbors house and went to work. I didn't go home for 7 days. She wasn't able to enter my cabin while I was gone and I thought she'd disappeared. I was wrong.

She moved to Kalispell, renting a home less than 10 miles away. How she paid for it I don't know, but she found a job in town, knowing I wouldn't move from my dream home. She was right. And ended up hounding me unmercifully, begging me to take her back. Instead, I had her served divorce papers since I knew where she lived! She got nasty, trying to get half my place in the settlement and also the money I left with. Too bad, I told the court I gambled it away in Vegas and bought whores too. Her lawyer had to give her the bad news, she could have me thrown in jail, but I didn't own anything and she was shocked to find her daughter owned my home, not her. When she attacked my daughter, she lost any contact with her famil or grandkids. We are divorced now, she drives an old Honda Civic, lives in a tiny run down home and I still live in my cabin, or, my daughters cabin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good one Bob!

Some revenge on everybody. Even if he had to split the money 50/50. And he did cause Trace some problems by sending the information to everyone Trace knew. I hope he got the divorce over with before wifey got canned. Judges and alimony ya know. Well done story. Fun to read.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
HOWFAR TO GO WHEN THE WILD HAIRS BECOME AROUSED

and I guess he forgot the A of A suit about Mueller,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVE ALL THE HEMAN SHIT TALKIN

I just love reading all these responses where all them BRBers just go crazy with saliva dripping from the corners of their mouths and jumping at the chance to tell us poor ignant fools just what tough ass heemen de truly is. They love to say how they draw and quarter any woman who would ever attempt to run a fowl of them. They love to tell us how they'd women know they are so lucky to be with true studs like themselves.

It is also hilarious to hear how worked up they get and how much criticism they heap upon the authors for not going far enough in revenge on FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. Really, yelling and screaming how she should have been taken out and beheaded for such disrespect? LOL my ass off (and I have a pretty big ass) when I read all the complaints of the story not going far enough in revenge. If you want more, put YOUR thoughts on paper for the rest of us to read. Until then shut the hell up you Ernest Hemmingway wanna be's.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

This is for the last anon.

Go fuck yourself asshole. He-man my ass. Prick.

Now about the tale. This worthless fucking cunt has to top the list for the most stupid cheater to ever live. Did you ever hear of condoms, bitch? To our hero, it was just dumb luck he found the letter in her wastebasket. He did everything right afterwards. The cunt got what she deserved. With any luck the asshole lover will show up for his beating.

Yah, me He-Man. Me bad ass.

Ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@betrayedbylove

@betrayedbylove I think you and everyone else who read the anonymous comment knows who made it but the question is why? From the usage he twice used some of his more popular barbs and the misspellings are totally overdone.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Again

You know, it would be really funny reading another side of this tale from Madeline's point of view. It would be a proclamation of stupidity.

Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story of justified revenge

And a perfect example of how fast your heart can go from love to hate. Madeline was an example of a complete, self centered bitch. She's so confident that she's never going to get caught cheating that it never occurs to her that when he tells her that "there is someone else" it was her someone else that he was referring to. Talk about conceited. Glad that he came out of the divorce as well as he did. Had she lost her job too soon he might have had to pay her alimony. That would have sucked. Good story Bob.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
sorry about my snarky comment earlier

my numbers were wrong, and I was wrong to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another of Jerk-off Bob's pathetic revenge fantasies

Why keep writing the same stupid story? You obviously don't have a clue how the legal system in America works, and the idiotic "I was righteous so the judge gave me everything" device you keep trotting out just makes you look stupid. Talk to an attorney and learn how divorces really work, or just don't write about them.

When you steal confidential medical records and then use them for extortion, you don't get charged with contempt. You get charged with larceny, conspiracy, extortion, and a host of other felonies that would land your sorry ass in prison for years. Your eponymous character would also end up on the receiving and losing end of an invasion of privacy lawsuit. Also, it's only in Jerkoff Bob's world where families side with the ex-spouse of their children/siblings.

What in holy fuck is your major malfunction, Bob?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Ok

It is an entreating fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not a lot going for this story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

The screaming tantrums from the cuck queens and self-righteous cheaters should tell you that you hit the nail on the head.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Burnt the Bitch!

A solid 5 for burning the bitch!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Would have liked to know more

But what a bitch!

Good burning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Super

Now he needs to burn her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shit story

nothing but shit here(

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
The only true way... is BTB

Always fun to read a complete and total victory from a man getting his pound of flesh out of a cheating wife.

I've read some of the comments, and, evidently, a lot of people seemed puzzle that Mad would take this long to figure out that Rob was gone for good... but I will counter this with a simple explanation: Madeline is a moron. I mean, only a moron would have take Rob's threat about exposing her immoral actions as a bluff, especially given everything he had done to her thus far.

The dumb bitch got what she deserves; Rob can now go MGTOW from now on. except for the weekly one night stand, and focus on becoming as successful as possible... yes, quite a victory for this very reluctant cuckold.

Gotta love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THE PRIVATE DICK WOULD KNOW SOMEONE.....

He could ask the private detective more about the asshole Trace and make a weekend trip to visit him with collapsible baton for a little kneecap work. And why the finishing bits about still loving her? What that slut did would kill everything that resembles love from any guy who actually had testosterone in his system. only a cuckold faggot could hold onto any affection for someone who fucks around n him like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Believe it or not...

this is one of JPB's better ones. It has an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DID NOT LIKE IT

For two reasons. I do not like over-the-top burn the bitch revengeance stories. They do not give me a warm feeling that some folks apparently get.

Also do not like when husband will not listen/talk with wife. In one story I read he finally listened a year later (they were already divorced) and consequently went back to her. Furthermore, how can I find out her thinking and his rebuttal? I'm curious.

Paul in Oklahoma

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 6 years ago
4.8

An ending on a JPB tale?

How novel!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9008 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...