All Comments on 'Going Home'

by rktktvi

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 17 years ago
i liked it

i'm not into the whole, man eating his own or another mans cum thing,..but other than that i liked the story,very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh yeah...

...like that's going to happen. Had it been Fred's idea... maybe... but he would have been in a killing mood otherwise. This only happens in your dreams, obviously. Such stupid, nonsense is a real waste of time. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fucking sad and repulsive

I hope the husband gets a set and blows your fucking head off with a 12 gage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
entertaining

I'm not "all that much" into cuckold stories, but this item is a well-written gem.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

WELL WRITTEN. WELL TIMED. JUST AN ALL AROUND GOOD STORY. IT SEEMS THE SAME COMMENTS COME OUT EVERY TIME A STORY LIKE THIS COMES OUT. I PERSONALY WOULD LOVE TO HERE THE NEW RULES FOR FRED.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 17 years ago
Very Good

Well written. The calm control is a welcome change from the aggressive domination that most authors attribute to the cuckolder.

I hope that a second chapter is in your plans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AMAZING

It is amazing when a literotica author knows the difference

between to, two and too, which you do and you can write a coherent sentence ! Also, I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Worship me I am your master...

" Fred...Fred...what are you doing...don't put yur ten inh cock in my mouth..I am the control freak here...Glub..glub..Oh dear it's not supposed to be like this..I am the alpha amle..I am suppose to make you suck my cock clean...Fred ..you are cumming in my mouth...

SHIT ANOTHER 'master" tory..ha ha...little control freak I am going to fuck you in the ass now...

katibkatibover 17 years ago
Help!

Save me from further trash like this. Character development? Where?

Logical progression? Where? Perhaps a good author will attempt a sequel.

katibkatibover 17 years ago
Help!

Save me from further trash like this. Character development? Where?

Logical progression? Where? Perhaps a good author will attempt a sequel.

SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenover 17 years ago
Very good story

Is it not amazing that the critics cannot spell? (Gage)?

Very good story and very well written.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK to cheat?

I guess as long as you have a good excuse whether your are male or female - like he is not meeting my needs, or its just sex, or I have not seen my first love in years - then just go ahead and do it. Then of course there is the 10 inch cock that has been missing from her life or the big tits from his life or ...

Sometimes breaking a promise is wrong and there is no excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Talent?

A story of male humiliation no matter how well written is just that - a wimp - a disrespected male who doesn't respect himself - is that supposed to be erotic or just sick.

The writer could better spend his time than on self cuckolding and watching bigger cocks in his whore.

What a waste for so few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmmm

what happened to some of the more able writers? this year we have nothing but cheap 5-minute, porn writers, whose main focuse are on two dicks and a vagina,,,

this is supposed to be an erotic site, not a porn site, though it is highly pornized,,,

don't get me wrong, if written as a semi coherent story, even porn can still be erotic,,, but most of these are 5 minute renditions about cliche, gang-banging wife watching, fucking,,,, they are not just porn, but really cheap porn,,, y'know, like those discount $5.00 DVD's,,,, its so cheap you can't even masturbate to them!

surely women can not be this dumb, right, guys? why do they suck complete strangers and swallow such quantity of seminal and saliva fluids? don't they know that's how you get diseases? (don't tell me, it's fiction. but in the real world, 1 in 4 has some kind of a STD,,, so people have a lot of diseases and they are pervasively passed around,,,)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is really not very good on so many levels...

So poorly written it is almost funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yEAH

A HUBBY WHO SHOULD HSVE TOLD THE RIVAL TO JUMP OUT THE WINDOW...you have to write of the one guy in a million who would allow shit like this ..next time write of the one who shoots both ...more natural and a lot more realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unappetizing

rktktvi:

Your story illustrates for me how a story can truly be written well and yet not be enjoyable.

Each of the characters in your tale are loathsome. Not being one who enjoys humiliation nor sees it as sexually compelling, I found the behavior of your "first person" protagonist to be repugnant. The wife you describe declares her fervent love for her husband but can't wait to humiliate him by bedding this old aquaintance in his presence. And you present a husband who meekly accepts this other man as an interloper in his marriage and resigns himself to accepting his wife looking elsewhere for sexual satisfaction. Following or caring about the fortunes of these three isn't worth my time.

hellraiser69hellraiser69over 17 years ago
I know

Someone just like Fred. He watched his wife have sex with all his friends for 20 years. When The youngest boy turned 18 she divorced him. There are wimp husbands out there. The story was ok. I like revenge kick the cneater to the curb stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I know too

My wife is just like this wife.Tanya can't get enough strange cocks filling her pussy with cum.She says it's the Italian blood in her.I have had so many sloppy seconds from her I have lost count.But I am No wimp.Since she is the way she is and she nor I want a messy and expensive divorce I get to sell her well used pussy,so I guess she's a whore wife.But thats fine because we enjoys each others company and have several expensive toys that otherwise we could'nt afford.Like my 26FT speed boat that has a sundeck on the back,My wife and her friends love to lay out on and show off thier sexy bodies.My wife Tanya even gets herr young girlfriends to fuck me when ever I want some strange pussy.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77over 17 years ago
Delicious fetish

I enjoyed your story a lot. It was very erotic and tackled a topic that I think many are "ashamed to enjoy" (or admit they enjoy!).

Don't listen to the trolls who were so scared they had to post anonymously. Unfortunately, this happens a lot in the Loving Wives category. Cuckolding and cheating stories get flamed hard, yet "loving" wife stories get flamed hard as well. I think the men who read this category do so to piss themselves off on purpose! (I once had a story flamed in this category, too. Don't let it get to you!)

And, yes, trolls... I'm a woman and author at Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Hollow eve - whores that write aren't femail

However it is proper that male humiliation fans should stick together in their fewness as banding together gives faceless purpose however jadedly sick.

A male demeaning / disrespecting himself is sadly against the reality of nature therefore for those now numb to other stimulation's it may temporarily fill that excitement void for awhile until more is needed. Eventually the dark pit runs dry again until another more sordidly exciting fetish is used and run out of hardening excitement - and so on and forth.

Not much to look forward too huh, but there you are Hollow and writer - no self respect and only the same to turn to.

Sad - 4 u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

cuckolding AND creampie :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a disgusting piece of trash.

Some loving wife, the guy was barely inside the door and she had her mouth wrapped around his cock. So much for marriage vow!

MidnightTemptressMidnightTemptressabout 13 years ago
So sexy

This was so sexy and hot to me. I could see it all play out like a movie in my head as I read it. I could almost imagine and feel the touch and sensation of the men. You are a very talented writer, and I want to read everything and anything you write. I'm melting in my pink cotton panties with the little satin bow, as I speak..

sugarnspice

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Fred who had dropped his pants. He had started stroking his cock, which I happily noted was quite a bit smaller than my own.

At that I stopped reading and rated this garbage 1*.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Exciting!

He Didn't Mean To Upset Their Marriage, But; It Wil Be A Lot More Fun Now! Don't Forget Orgasms All Around! Loved This Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HAHA! The new rules?

Go home and pack his things. Leave the house and clean out the bank accounts. Cancel credit cards. Quit job. Move across country and start a new job. Let the dumb bitch pay for a divorce by herself. No worries. No problems. No wife. She can't really think she's going to stay married after she acts like a slut, demonstrates the fact that she has no real love or respect for her husband or herself. Laughably bad story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Felt at home

As my wife has more than one time let me kiss or eat her after a lover has deposited semen in her. It very hot for me and she and I have toe curling sex anger I’ve performed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking cunt and bastard. They both need to fuck off

mav1969a1mav1969a1over 2 years ago

I thought it was great. You were able to ping many cuckold / hot wife / bull fantasies seamlessly and efficiently. I think you have a great style...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrktktvi@rktktvi
121 Followers
Just a somewhat average guy with family, dog, picket fence... that sort of thing. But I've got a wickedly dirty imagination and love to take it places I won't or can't go.