All Comments on 'Baby My Baby Ch. 03'

by Stern Daddy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
These stories are hot

I have been wet with a throbbing clit throughout reading these stories. I can hardly wait to cum! What a fantastic relationship between the father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is so perfect

Wow

GianettaGianettaover 10 years ago
Delicious

I am so enjoying these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"She stroked it and felt the shape. Her hand explored the length and the thickness and she tried to squeeze her hand around it. She slid her hand to the head and ran her finger across the soft shape, then down to the base."

This is how a loving daughter explores her father's big daddy-dick, then Baby, in the story, cups her father's daddy-balls. I love it when a girl cups her daddy's balls, it's such a sweet loving gesture. She knows they're the balls that made her, so it's a gesture of silent tribute. Meanwhile, dad's busy exploring between his darling girl's legs, finding her sweet little hole, touching it tenderly, sticks a finger or two up her very wet twat. But dad's got something between his own legs that's very big and very, very hard, and he's got to unload his big balls real soon. I bet dad'll find a nice warm wet hole to unload his balls into and fill with his huge dose of daddy-sperm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous