All Comments on 'Bigger Than Huge'

by roukos

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice

em continue please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please

This is HOT!! You got my dick hard, please you have to continue. need more!! The two guys are HOT! please involve his wife, make it a three some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved but not gay

Don't stop now and please involve his wife. The only thing that could have made it hotter is a big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ha Ha!

Oh sure, the guy had a cock bigger than a huge tree and when he came he filled a 44 gallon drum. Pleeeese.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Complete the Story

Please finish this incredible story.You are good.Thanks for sharing your time & talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmm

I would have sucked him off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cock Size

From experience I believe most men are interested in the size of other men's cocks. Everyone wants to have the biggest one or at least a large one. Tell me you don't try to grab a quick glance at other cocks when at a urinal and I'll tell you you're trying to fool yourself. As a life long cock sucker I will tell you that the large ones aren't that great when you're trying to blow them. The "normal" 5-7 inches are much better. The more you can get in your throat the better it feels. If you want to discuss being ass fucked that's a different story. Large is great when rammed up the ass. To feel it spreading your hole and even causing some pain is the very best. Make it hurt! I love having my ass raped by a very large cock. the pain, coupled with the thrill will get you off in a hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This hot story got me so hard and hornyWould love to hook up with a monster cock like that!

SteelSaurusSteelSaurusalmost 9 years ago
A Refreshing Change

It's good to see a size comparison story that's not a big guy humiliates little guy scenario. It's more of a huge guy belittles big guy. It would be nice to see the next part and how a gay guy manages to do in a heterosexual situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great big cock/bigger cock comparison and erotic. Excellent writing, please more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I came 3 times reading this. Mhm im so wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous