All Comments on 'Juliet and the Window Cleaner'

by Red_Melted_Dreamer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
First the Window Cleaner...who's next?

If this is the first story Red_Melted_Dreamer has written, we can all look forward to more from RMD. This is excellent! In a private message to RMD, I urged her to continue the adventures of Juliet with more trades men, such as a young, black lawn boy, an older, fat plumber, etc., recording more videos for her husband as she works her way down the list.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Pretty average as stroke stories go

Average writing, little in terms of character development, no plot to speak of. It's a stroke story and, if the wife cuckolding the hubby is your thing, you'll appreciate the tale. If not, you won't.

Here's a 50 for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Better would be ...

... if coversation between the wife & husband revealed thar the reason she picked Thursday in the first place is because she'd been doing the window cleaner routinely at that time, and felt she had to prove to him that hubby still did indeed "do her very well".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

The highlight is that it duplicates my true fantasy. I prefer development of the viewpoints of each spouse. Particularly arousing would be the inducing of the reluctant spouse to go for the young stud. It was very descriptive but I would like to see a more graphic description of the hunk's body as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Milan Kundera "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"

Nice story; the above title deals with a window washer who bangs wives!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fortunately

How serendipitous that the window cleaner happened to be well endowed. The cuck and his whore are exultant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

As an ex window cleaner, this was hot! Sadly this never happened to me..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous