All Comments on 'Around Midnight'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Your story…

Will be mentioned in the New Stories thread on the AH.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 17 years ago
Beautiful

TX, lovely take on interracial. Just loved the slow, romantic exploring of two wounded angels.

Never thought I'd ask this, but was is just a one-night stand?

A beautiful romance, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
trim it down

love your stories -- as i do all the stories on here. i have never done this before but: i have a suggestion or two for all the authors. limit the use of "then." ie. ""she then took off her robe," "she then kissed me," etc,. etc,. when else would she have done it? tomorrow? yesterday? try to use as few "thens" as "thats!" you're not writing to be paid for how many words as you can use. hope i didn't offend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How Interracial Should Be - Could be Arousing

You and they walked through knee high respect and allowed sensuality to rule and titillate our senses.

There was neither rude or crude to diminish my/our comfort and arousal. Solid writing.

You are good Author and appreciated. Thanks!

With Very High Regard

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Wow

Very good work, Tex! What started out as a booty call for a motel romp turned out to be a lot more. The beginning of a relationship. I enjoyed it a lot, it was both sexy and touching.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Just goes to show that...

What unites us is more than what separates us

And

It's more than OK for women to initiate too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good

you wrote an excellent story. being a black woman from an uber conservative west texas, i know the feeling of having to hide some of my relationships.

SexquestrianSexquestrianover 16 years ago
So close to my own adventure

One of my most cherished memories and now, one of my favorite stories. Amazing how close it mirrored my experience. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Marvelous

I really like your stories. They're sweet, romantic, loving, yet erotically charged from the circumstances of the unlikely encounters. You have a rare gift on a site full of purple prose.

starscapestarscapeover 15 years ago
My kind of interracial story

What a beautiful story: respectful, romantic, and very hot. I wish more of the interracial stories were like this one. Would love to revisit these characters someday. Your writing has a way of making the characters very true to life. Loved it.

monkemmonkemalmost 15 years ago
Here we Go Again!

Reading the comments I have read I think there is a general consensus-- You have now introduced us to these characters, now we want to hear more about them and their lives. This is wonderful to read, Thank you

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
A Fucking Deep Friendship

This is a great, RED HOT SEXY, story of friendship exploding into love. Widower plus widow is a gentle context for development of long-needed & VERY juicy loving. That it's interracial is unfortunately important in Texas. But they are two supremely mature people, and I hope they will have years and years of enjoying each other by giving to each other. May their copulations burn down a few barns as well as barriers. Bless 'em! I love it!

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

Just now happened to find this story. Five well-deserved stars.

mitchawamitchawaover 12 years ago
Interesting mix

Characters are well drawn, and you handled the racial issue nicely, although their affair is done in private and thus no possible external complications. A black, a white, a widow, a widower, and two "friends" in need. Nice idea for a younger black female to initiate an affair with an older white man.

Your images are clear, your voice is consistent from one story to the next, the story is logically plotted, and the dialogue is believable. In other words you've covered all the literary bases.

The sex scenes were well done, although I have a problem with the excess fluids, not in my experience. Nevertheless, you have a knack of allowing the physical actions and emotional feelings of both individuals to show through in a provocative way.

I've just discovered your work and will keep reading.

emj417emj417about 12 years ago

I enjoyed this--thank you. Wish you would add more.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
wonderful story

loved it.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Damm Good

Well done.

Thx

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 11 years ago
gREAT!!

Would love for you to continue this.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 10 years ago
I felt a bit depressed,

I needed a special treat to cheer me up, I got it here in full measure, thank you.

peacelilly2sisterspeacelilly2sistersalmost 10 years ago
please continue their story

Worthy of another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
satisfaction

two people enjoying great sex.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
So good

This story was so good. The plot and character development was top drawer. After reading this story I was wondering what was going to happen to these two lovely people. Keep up the good writing. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
real people having real sex

great story and they did not dwell on it but even now Brothas have a hard time accepting a black woman and a white man. I had a similar arrangement, kind of a backdoor man. The very pretty lady had a husband and he was in jail for murder 20 to life, she loved him but wanted some cock now and then. she would come to my house and we would fuck and fuck, I did not know her hubby and none of her family or friends.. once in a while out of town we would go and we would get looks and some brothas would make comments. " you too good for a brotha" she would give them hell.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 7 years ago
Well writen

When ever I need a good read, I come back to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice

i enjoyed it just like i enjoy black pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sultry, hot, sexy

Marvelous story. I wish that I could find someone like Penny.

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

To be continued please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All horses are gray in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Losing an excellent spouse is so hard. Yes, finding a night or weekend with someone like Penny would be super special, but if it only lasted for...

Anyway, super well done.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

It seems to have become a regular pattern. Ending the story too early. A little plot line in the beginning but there is so much more to know about these two surprise lovers. This was written a long time ago. Well before the author mastered his craft. Maybe that is why I like some stories better than others. I'll have to use my imagination to complete the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5921 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...