All Comments on 'Oh...Sarahhh'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fucked up drivel

hell no we don't want any more of the slt/whore's adventures you low life jizz eating cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
me personally don't like these kind of stories

in my house she and he would had a hard time living.emotional damage is a hard pill to deal with.men go off and cut up people bite by bite.fucking another man wife is attacking the manhood of the man of the house.that called war and anything is fair in war.you write this crap and get somebody hurt.low and behold some dumby is going to try and full this shit on their hubby and get killed.no joke for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Like it?

I fucking hate it, she would have been kicked out the door when she admitted to fucking the guy the first time. Eat her pussy? Most husbands would shove a shotgun up her nasty cunt and pull the trigger, blowing her filthy guts all over the wall. This story is utter garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
disgusting wimp husband

God, I get so tired of reading disgusting wimp husband stories, I mean would you suck cum out of your wife. What kind of man are you that you would even think something like this crap, let alone write about it. Thank goodness, I don't have to read another one of yours, now I know what you like your "hero" to roll over & do.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
I Am Glad This Is Fiction!

The main character in this story behaved like a slutty whore, her husband was a complete wimp, and Jonny exercised no self control over his sex drive. Having said that, this was a well written story of fuck after fuck.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not my favorite...

Not my favorite theme, but a good story is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I was just wondering if Sarahhh was your wife

sister or mother? Any man who would stand for thaat shit is a pussy not a man. And eating cum from a fuced pussy makes you queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very poor effort!

Wow, one of your worst stories ever submitted. Go back to writing your own stories-this was a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not much to like here

Not my cup of tea since I cannot understand why Bruno wouldn't kick her out and get a divorce. The best pussy in the cosmos is still tainted when you're reduced to sloppy seconds or thirds or worse. If Sarah wants to fuck other men, that's fine. She just needs to do it outside marriage. I do have to wonder what she's going to do when superstud grows tired of her worn out pussy and dumps her for someone new. I mean, once he's learned what she can teach him mathematically, what good is she? She'll spread for anyone with a big dick so, if I were him, I'd sever the relationship so as not to risk catching a sexually transmitted disease from her. She clearly is of inferior breeding stock so breeding her is out of the question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why Do You Demean / Disrespect Men & Yourself?

With your talent it must mean that you have little regard for men and little self respect to write for just the few sick cucksters who need - who require pathetic male humiliation.

Your bio makes boastful statements of the counts for your incest stories which are so absurd so as not to offend most. The counts and scores on these self cuckolding male humiliation stories are bringing your count down little sick one

Here you are making a concerted effort to piss off any semi-normal person and especially a non-cuck man by your total pointed disrespect for any humane reality.

Why is that? Are you quite jaded and numb that only the weird fetishes excite you.

Its a waste of some talent for so few cucksters little sick one. Wise up and begin to self respect yourself - if you can for those who could appreciate you if you can change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not loving wives thats for sure

I guess Loving wives is not your catagory!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

I loved this story...made me very horny!

mentatzpsmentatzpsover 17 years ago
Good, but...

I loved the very idea of the story (a female teacher having sex with a young male huge-cocked student), but I would have loved it more if you had precised the length of Johnny's endowment :p at diffent times within the story...how much he's soft/hard...:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Teacher's comment.......

This is the second story of yours that I have read since lunch today.....while cumming about 5 times.....

Talk about a forbidden topic! But I most emphatically love it, as will my cuckold husband....he simply loves diving into a pussy that is dripping wet with another man's (or men's) juicy cum....

This story was forcefully written and had me on the edge of my chair (for easy dildo and vibrator access) the entire read.....Sincerely yours, a(n) (inhibited) teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cuckholded Husband

I don't usually read stories with this subject, but I love stories about huge cocks. (Guess that's 'cause mine is only average.) I believe your talents would be more obvious if you wrote more about loving (but sexual) relationships and less degrading and depraved ones. Think about it. There are enough of the AHHHHH, UHHHHH, OHHHHMYYYYYYGOODDDDD stories. Your characters could be a bit more normal and be much more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FABULOUS!!!

I've been busy today reading through a lot of your entries inbetween studying and have fallen in love with all of your fantisies. Nobody knows or needs to understand why people do things they do. Take it as it is and enjoy it. Exact descriptions ruin the fantasy... use your imaginations people!!! Your enteries have kept me entertained and dripping wet all day long. Thank you! I look forward to finishing your collection.

xoxoxo

Heather

uctxbabygirl@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmm

I think that you should continue your series on Sarah, as I would like to know, and I'm sure others would as well, like to know what happens to her.

MrHotnspiceyMrHotnspiceyalmost 16 years ago
Subject matter? Oh Sarahhh

Hey Jim,

I have read about all of your stories that are on Lit. This was my least favorite. I have always given you a five for your writing and subject matter. Not on this one. It was a turn off for me. The cuckold material was definitely something I didn't enjoy. I considered not finishing the story, and I have never done that with any of your stories.

Thanks for all the work you have put into your story contributions. You have provided me with many hours of reading enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You and Sarahhh

Loved your story. So good to read about Sarahh, my favourite Lit writer, in one of your stories. Her work, and yours, are the best on Lit. Please keep up the series on her. The more I read about that Pittsburgh girl, the more I like it. Can't wait for her sons and daughters to continue fucking Mom and each other as they grow up. Lots of titfucking in that family I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...Sarah has hot genes......

......Wow,...poor bruno....good story ,..well written...thank you so much...

wej20wej20about 14 years ago

another well written story, thanks very much

LightningLightningabout 14 years ago
Another superb story!

I love how you develop the characters & you make it a true joy to read. I end up feeling that I know them on a personal level. Thank you & keep up the excellent work. I would also strongly encourage you to consider a more formal publication to Fictionwise, or something similar & would gladly help in that process. Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Future stuff

Really enjoyed this story and look forward to more episodes.

cjhynds86cjhynds86about 14 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed this story and I would love to see more installments on it a continuation of Sarah and her big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

would love to hear about her and the president =P.. great story, thanks =)

wrc264wrc264over 13 years ago
more

why did you not continue this with all the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Critics, give it a rest!

The author of this story tells you right up front that this is a loving wives-cuckold-big cock kind of story. If you're going to be offended, DON'T READ IT!!!!! Why do you think we all love Literotica so much? If you don't like the Loving Wives section, for God's sake, move on to Erotic Couplings, or Lesbian, or Interracial, or BDSM, or Mature, or Group, or whatever floats your boat, WHATEVER CATEGORY YOU LIKE. Or use the search function to try to find your favorites. Advanced Search is pretty flexible & lets you do lots of stuff.

Personally, i LOVE some (but not all...) of scouries' stories, & have DEFINITELY cum several times while reading them. If i didn't like them, i'd just move on to one of the thousands & thousands & THOUSANDS of other stories on the site.

I just hope scouries keeps writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic Cuckold story. It always amazes me why the critics read stories that they are told in advance what they will be about. Critics, if you don't like Cuckold stories, don't read them you idiots.

Loved the characters, the story line, and certainly loved Sarah's desire for big, huge dicks. Personally, I would have loved it if she made Bruno watch her get stuffed, and ridiculed him more. Please write another story with that in mind with Sarah and the bank President. Love to hear about his big knob and having Bruno fluff him for Sarah. Keep up the great writing. You have many jewels in your collection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolute shit of a story !

It is not the story's fault,it is the demented "writer" and his perverted mind . One of the worst !

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

I appreciate the first sentence discription so I didn't read or rate it. I hate it if I have to invest my time reading a story before realizing it is not my type of story. I give those a 1* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a way with words

Mr. Scouries, you have a wonderful way with words. amazing and yet, opens the mind to posibilities. How about part 2 and the return of the angel. lol another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have never read a better story on this site. Please - keep up the hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The writing was OK, but...

This is a truly sick, psthetic story that I was able to skim thru. This story has been told so many different times and ways, why hasn't stories like these been rejected as in 'been there down that'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

SPUNK THAT BE ONE OF THE WORST WRITERS AS THOSE FOOLS SAY I AM ENJOYINNNNG MYSELF READING YOUR STORIES HOWEVER NONE ARE BETTER THAN PREGNANT FARM POND DAMN YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THAT AND THE ONE ANGIES VALENTINE BABY JUST GREAT.....YOUR READER BITTABROTHA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
seemed egotistical, even when being modest

not very good, sort of - mundane best describes my view of this pale offering

husband101husband101over 11 years ago
Very well done

Exceptionally well written example of the genre. Unusual in that it is written from the perspective of the wife Entertaining, erotic and quite humorous. I simply cannot understand all of the hateful comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!!!!!

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DACharlieDACharlieover 11 years ago

I love "watching wife fucking" stories. I got to watch my beautiful blonde, beauty queen wife fuck my best friend one day. It was the most erotic sight I've ever witnessed.

I immediately fucked her and it was heaven ... she was so wet with both their jucies flowing. She knows how to satisfy a man with her mouth, pussy and ass. Can hardly wait to see her in action again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just wanted to chime in and say I very much enjoyed reading through this when I first found it ages ago. It's probably unlikely after so long, but if a continuation of Sarah's adventures were ever to appear then I, for one, would be a very happy bunny.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Me Too!

Me too referring of course to the desire for more in the series.

Thanks in advance?

(does a guilt trip work?)

Greg

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 10 years ago
Another Stereotypical husband

By the time I got 3/4 down the first page of this, I couldn't have conceived of a more loser husband. You spent way too much effort making him a loser with a crap attitude instead of just a regular guy who had a wife who simply wanted to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another great story!!!

you most definately have to write a sequel. if only one more chapter. please!we have to know if sarah has a daughter to go with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They say,

write what you know. Since this author writes about losers, I guess that explains what kind of a guy this author is.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
NOT one of his best!

All of the characters in the story are shallow. The only character who is slightly attractive is the wife, but her total surrender to her "slave" self makes her ultimately a loser. The husband is absolutely a disgusting wimp.

I'm sorry I bothered to read it.

pwagropwagroabout 9 years ago
Not Up to usual scouries Scrach?

Sorry, Scouries,

I felt like I was reading someone else's writing with this one. I agree with another commenter that the characters were shallow & stereotyped. Not your usual believable, everyday people living in both normal & highly erotic situations.

Most of your stories are exceptionally well written with erotically realistic storylines, but in comparison, I felt let down by this one even thought it had a storyline with an interesting, but unachieved potential. Hopefully, the next of yours that I read will be up to your usual standards.

Sincerely,

pwagro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're kidding right?

Bruno takes one look at that kid and refuses to allow his name to be put on the birth certificate. It wouldn't have taken him very long to file for divorce and throw her cheating ass out. All he needed to do to retain most of the assets and not pay alimony or child support was to threaten to tell and then tell her friends and family whose baby it was. This has to be one of your worst stories. It simply made no sense. Bruno divorces her and she's left to her own devices. What other possibility was there? Just plain bad.

Robin422Robin422over 7 years ago
Certainly wanting more!

Thank you for the story, it's left me wanting more & more. Would love to hear Sarah's ongoing adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

More garbage from the cuck wimp writer.... Closet fag showing his true self with this shit story.....

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

terrible story. totally not believable. For many years TV sitcoms to this day portray the father and husband a fool. Many authors portray them as not only fools but willing cucks as well. Guess what ? Many wifes are murdered and also children, when a husband finds out his wife believes he is a cuck fool, And he has no reason to go on . The result ? murder suicide. Extreme ? yes. more believable than this story ? Yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unfinished - where are Sarah's further adventures?

It's a shame this ends with the "I wondered..." scenario. Please follow this up with following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lucky this is fantasy

because in real life she would be in jail. the kid would be expelled and seeking councilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 stars out of 5

- Minus one star for husband being a cuckold, even a knowing one who performs cleanup duties. Gross!

- Minus one star for yet another woman becoming a whore out of the blue and having an unrealistic personality change.

- Story left very much unfinished earns another loss of one star.

- You still treat the sex scenes like an inconvenient afterthought in a story that's so heavily involved with sex so minus one more.

- I still managed to read it all the way through so a reluctant plus one star.

Total value of 2 stars.

scouriesscouriesover 6 years agoAuthor
2 stars out of 5!!!

You'r a pretty tough scorer my friend!!!

However the good news for me is that even with all its faults you did choose to read the whole story. Which is all an author can ask. Hopefully you moved on to some other of my tales and you found some of them more to your taste...

Jim (a.k.a. Scouries)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write more! Love it’s

Great erotica!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

This type story is not for.me. Author seems.to have some talent, but it is wasted.here.

highshine808highshine808almost 5 years ago
yes plz, more sarah ! *****

what a lovely little slut

so willingly compliant

so fully empowered

Lonestar27Lonestar27about 4 years ago
Please add another chapter!

I would love to see a continuance to this story with the same characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do another chapter. All the big cocks gang banging her

Victor1023Victor1023about 2 years ago

Please make it a series with details

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Should have kicked her whore ass to the curb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10454 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...