All Comments on 'Lust in the Backseat'

by Lovely_Emma_21

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Love your story

It was cute, it was sexy, it was daring.

sexmatesexmateover 17 years ago
Oh Yea! It's good!

Hot! This one got the mind working!

Thanks for writing.

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VERY VERY GOOD

Such a nice and profilic writing. Definitely very HOT! Keep up the excellent writings........mrcom

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good premisw

But the sex is too wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. Needs more buildup, needs foreplay, needs to be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What happens next?

I agree that everything happened WAY too quickly. These two ought to be able to spend more time with each other. Here's a couple suggestions:

1) Mom decides she wants to get some "proper" breakfast in the morning while Dad and Daughter decide that a "continental" breakfast consisting of doughnuts and coffee is fine. So Mom leaves in a huff for a few hours of eating out (ostensibly to teach them some sort of weird lesson about not joining her for breakfast). Meanwhile, Dad and Daughter fuck each other senseless and order in some bacon and eggs from the hotel front desk. :)

2) Mom wakes up early and decides to scope out the local area for good places to eat. On the way, she succumbs to road rage and ends up dying in a totally unnecessary car wreck. Dad and Daughter take stock and realize they didn't like the bitch anyway and fuck themselves senseless in the hotel room while the insurance company acquires a new car for them.

3) The trio make it to the Brother/Son's school without delay or trouble. When they get there, they decide to surprise him and end up catching him fucking his girlfriend (who looks a LOT like Mom). They all see Son/Brother's equipment and Mom starts to soften up a little....

Lots of ideas where this could go! Have fun and don't disappoint us with some more torrid tales of this potentially hot family!

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69over 17 years ago
Good stuff

Unlike earlier commenters, i think the story is not too fast at all. You have to look at the logic of it. Father and daughter had foreplay in the backseat, and knew then that they wanted to fuck. The first, and possibly only occasion for a long time to fuck was when the mother was taking a shower. Who knows when they would next get the chance, and father and daughter wanted each other way too much to wait God knows how long for the next opportunity.

Knowing that mother might soon be done showering, they had to make do with the limited time they had and fucked fast, hard and passionately.

Within the logic of the events in the story, what happened is perfect.

P.S. I'm sure that with the next opportunity they have, dad will have the time, and common decency to eat his girl out just like she blew him in the car, to return the favor.

WickedDrXWickedDrXover 17 years ago
great story, too darn short.

Pretty darn well written. You got a lot of story into a short space. Well done. Quite erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get Mom involved.

Good start, but way too short. Mom could have walked in on them while they fucked and decided that that was just the thing that would make the marriage better.

SmallFrySmallFryabout 17 years ago
Sweet But Short

I agree with the others about it being Hot and a little too short. When are you going to write the finish to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Purr-fect

Just the right length, subject, and wording. I would not change a thing.

hotpuphotpupalmost 17 years ago
Great Job!

Very erotic and sexy. The story flowed well. Story length should be whatever you are comfortable with. Keep it up and you'll keep me hard

larrydownunderlarrydownunderalmost 17 years ago
SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

What a great story. Loved the build up and very erotic . Had me hard. The thought of them doing it with the wife so close in the shoer was great turn on and had me cumming. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
eXcellent

Purrfect. Just keep writing them like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sequel please!

This was fantastic! Very hot. You've got the makings for a series if you give it just a little more character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sweet

wonderful storyline, simple but solid.

good stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story

This is an excellent story. I enjoyed reading it and I enjoyed stroking my hard cock while I read it. Your story really got me sexually aroused and I had a great time jacking off. You have a great talent for making your male readers cum. Thank you for the pure pleasure. I had a wonderful ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC

Really well written story(ies). You have a lot of talent. Keep Writing! Your style express your inner passion; I love it. Was registered long ago as joto. Not there any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Felt Great

You are a beautiful woman and you wrote a beautiful story. The daughter sucking her father off in the back seat while her mother was driving the car was so fine. Then, father and daughter fucking while the mother is in the shower was even hotter. It felt great. I'll save the story in favorites and jack off some more later. Thank you for the pleasure you gave me. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Beautiful, sexy, story. My pussy was dripping!!!

mikej2358mikej2358almost 16 years ago
So Good

That had my cock so hard, especially the part where she was sucking her father's cock in the backseat of the car while mom drove, damn I wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Still Jacking Off

This was a great story. I love the thought of incest. My dream is for my family to have an orgy. I think you should write another where the mother catches them and decides to join in! That would be cum blowing!!

jp_northjp_northalmost 16 years ago
Lusting for Emma

You have a wonderful erotic mind....more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMFG AWESOME!!!!

Wow i must say ive been to this site and seen this a couple tims but never thought about reading it until today.

Very Well Written so Bravo on your writing skills. Be very proud of this and keep the stories going strong.

Yours Truly,

Caring Anonymous Reader

bigtrojan83bigtrojan83over 15 years ago
Hot as they come

I could definitely see this happening! Great detail. I most liked the part in the car; I wanted so much to be Rick! Having his daughters mouth going down on him when they could both be caught sent me over the edge.

You are a VERY talented writer!

terrivonlottterrivonlottabout 15 years ago
Beautiful setup

I, like many others loved the car scene. I have been there many times and it is so much fun...if you don't get caught! Bravo!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 14 years ago
Rock it!

I agree with others that this rocked big time.

Maybe while mom's asleep, she climbs into bed and fucks daddy with her mom sleeping beside them. How about the mom was tired and decided to rest alongside the road in the car? The father and daughter fuck each other in the backseat of the car and then outside on the car hood with the daughter's breasts pressed against the windshield in front of her mother's sleeping face.

I can imagine them getting it on during the whole trip to North Carolina and running and fucking amuck all over North Carolina. Perhaps they can screw each other in the rest stop bathroom or they pull over to pee in the bushes but they take the opportunity to fuck each other again.

This whole trip can be about opportunity because we know they can't get enough of each other now.

Please do write more of this!

bigtrojan83bigtrojan83almost 14 years ago
Hot Hot Hot !!!

Veeery sexy story! Well worth a 2nd read (or 4th ;) Your kinky little angel can lay her pretty little head in my lap and "nap" anytime ;>

sexgal1966sexgal1966almost 14 years ago
Daddy

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH love that daddy was that easy....he could slide that big hard cock into me anytime.....keep cumming with more stories

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Very hot!

The chance of getting caught made the story very sexy. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good...

the sex behind Sally's back made it more erotic. the base is nicely set up. go on and make a series out of it. later, u can always include the bother as well. Thumbs Up!!!

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
fucking his daughter in thr back seat

brilliant story so very hot and very very horny. reading this was like watching a porn film but a whole lot better you do write such beautiful stories. i love them all. thank you. more more please.

innocentlittlegirlinnocentlittlegirlalmost 13 years ago

I completely agree with the danger factor.

Not only were the two already committing incest, but they were very liable to get caught at any moment.

Incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cum

made me want to cum right there and then, i was kind of dissapointed when there was no more please write some more.

aprilandrewsaprilandrewsalmost 13 years ago
great story

great story,need follow up chapters,a little to short for such a great story

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
veery, very hot!!

good timing,,sexy story, i was rock hard for as long as it lasted,,the danger factor helped,,,,please,,more chapters!!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
thanks

good variation on the sneaking sex on a car ride story, although it's hard to believe that a girl who would blow her sleeping father is a virgin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I came to this story with my daddy sleeping in the same room. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the danger!

Fantastic use of danger to heighten the sexual excitement (both for them and for the readers). I think Peebuddy was right thaT "it's hard to believe that a girl who would blow her sleeping father is a virgin," but at that point in the story we didn't know that. Once when I was in college and returning from Christmas break, my gf gave me a mind-blowing blowjob while I was driving and while another couple (virgins) were asleep in the back seat. Talk about hot! Lucky we didn't wreck.

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469over 12 years ago
More please!

Great story and writing...this story needs to continue...2nd time I read it and came just as hard as the first time ;)

HotAmyHotAmyover 12 years ago
To have a Dad like that

I love these stories, and yours is so good, I kept thinking it was me and my father and got so turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yum

I love when you write stories like this. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Emma your so fucking hot

Wow loved how naughty this story was, having your tight virgin cunt fucked by your father and the way u describe it was very very erotic xx

Paul from uk

Rigorous1@sky.com

curiousnolefancuriousnolefanover 11 years ago

That was an awesome story!! You're a great writer!!

wazza44wazza44about 11 years ago
yummy

what a beautiful story. need you to write some more.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Lust in the Backseat

Mother and wife Sally is the only driver, with her daughter Laura and husband Rick in the backseat sleeping, as they start their long cross country trip. This scenario is just perfect for nature, human urges and instincts, and conveniences to alter the family's lifestyle and sexual pecking-order. Laura, with her adolescent female urges and needs awakening, adores and wants her father. The backseat of the family car, on a long trip, is the perfect place for Laure to ply her "wares" and come to terms with her deep, deep desire for her father to fuck her first, and then she will seduce him to love and make love, with her and to her.

The characters are somewhat different in dialogue and confidence, except for Laura. Mother Sallly is a bitcher, moaner and complainer; Father Rick is level headed, a nice all around guy and doesn't know his daughter is absolutely in awe of him, loves him and needs him. The long-drive cross-country trip is very condusive to "things" happening. The author has expressed the character's demeaner very good. The overall writing is well constructed with some good visual effects. Laura, the daughter is written to express herself in an exciting and exotic urgency.

Of course with the family trip just underway, lots of miles to go, their stay in South Carolina for some period of time, and their return trip back home there is ample opportunity for daughter and father to explore, play, tease, tempt, satisfy, taste and love each other. The results are only in the mind of the author. The anticipation is in the minds of the many readers of this story; we wish and long for more!!

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Love that mom is present

The danger is what makes this hot, though that's come through as well. The fact she's there adds that extra kink.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Lust In The Backseat:" - Laura and Rick - (Daughter and Father)

Previously I read this short story about two months ago; I was enamored with it at that time and am more so with my second reading! If this story were to be non-fictional and real I would lead the charge for Rick and his daughter Laura to be awarded medals for their tenacity and aversion to their risk-taking to physically profess and give their totally committed love, and bodies, to each other within mere feet of Rick's wife (Laura's mother) in the backseat of their family car, driving to their son's college graduation!!

Taking risks is very illusive and certainly blood-boiling hypertension; Rick and daughter Laura have such an emotional, physical, and sexually carnal desire for each other--much beyond the sexuality--they proved their worth to each other by taking possibly their greatest risk ever!! Laura was a virgin adolescent willing to give her sexually most-treasured asset to her father is worth more to her father, and even Laura herself, than either will ever imagine, and can never be taken from them!!!

The one short coming of the entire story is there was no mention of birth control--or not!! To me, it means awarding four (4) stars rather than five (5) stars! The story certainly deserved five stars in almost every aspect and category of literary writing, but I was unable to award five stars for the missing possibilty of the pregnancy of Laura. To me five stars is an award for the highest honor--period. That means I award five stars when the ultimate sacrifice of risk is evident and/or consummated (barring the female being either much too old, or due to medical impediment; neither condition seemed to be in play in Laura's and her father's medical and physical situation)!! Otherwise, the story is top-shelf! The writing is very good. The dialogue is excellent, and precise, and easily understandable, even the musing of both Laura and her father Rick. The character's role's are very well played and positioned throughout the story. The theme and plot is not unusual but it was used in an excellent manner! The writer is highly gifted, talented and has abilities that could verge on professionalism!! Keep writing; your work is most certainly appreciated by this avid and appreciative reader!!!!!

This story would make for a great short series of about half a dozen chapters, of two to three pages each!! Rick's wife and Laura's mother Sally's attitudes about her family, her life in general and her opinions of Rick and Laura specifically could take one chapter itself. Sally should NOT be part of the carnal incestual affair of Rick and Laura, other than to divorce Rick if and when she finds out about her husband's and her daughter's love and devotion, respect and honor, caring and adoration for each other!! The story should belong to Rick and his daughter's love for each other--and them ALONE!

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago
Great start.

Nice beginning.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Would like to see

your thought on one of these bitchy moms realizing her reign is about to come crashing down and she will be the property of Daddy and his hot daughter. "What can you say? No one would believe you they say. It's our word against just you!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best Daughter

Wow! I love to read your story. This is the best sex i have ever seen. I love it very much.

Reb1861Reb1861about 10 years ago

please write more to this, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Copyright i'm going to sue you

I saw Γ  video that was exactly the same at porbhub//?.,56momsteachsex i call for copyright as thΓ© viddeo was publiques before

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unbelievable

Just Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
easy-going-guy

if you don't like it don't read it and don't bother leaving a hate full comment is that so hard.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 8 years ago
What about Mom

Need another chapter finding out if mom has a lover and is it her son

jgoonjgoonover 8 years ago
Needs pt 2

Part 2 needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more more was fucking awesome.........

been there done it with my sister...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
32 and pregnant for the 18th time

Laura and daddy fuck quite often as Laura got pregnant that first fuck, and each and every year after the baby was born, Laura had another baby by daddy for 18 years, but now she is pregnant once again by daddy but so is her eldest daughter, so she knows that daddy is getting some young pussy once again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Daughters Love Dads

How happy can a father make his lovely daughter? Very much so when he takes her youthful virginity and leaves his seed in her female depths and a child is conceived during her first time. Four years later she finds her third child is starting from another of daddy's sperm. Truth. Or Truth? Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree

I agree with joon we need a part 2. I hope Mom doesn't find out. She sounds like a real pain in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I'd love a part two where dad and daughter cuckquean the mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
zxcv

not about nervx blisx,idts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot and sexy

um, hot sexy and naughty. Perfect and yes I came. I'll send you a mail to tell you more. Hope to see more of your stories on since it has been a while. You do know how to make people cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hardreader

Great writing felt so nervous through the whole story. Please write more of those two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another incest story where the Step Daughter/Father scenario works best, not blood relatives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot daughter

It’s just so hot started in the back seat. Touching and sucking. I all most came. Then in the room with the wife in the shower. Them getting naked was so hot then fucking !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed all the love they had for each other and hot they wanted To have sex together, My Dick stayed hard as steel all the way from start to finish. I cummed like a busted Dam when he cum into her hot pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is it just me or does the mother seem a little ( a lot ) toxic.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 3 years ago

"Lust In The Backseat:" - Father Rick moves to the backseat of their family car as they drive from Pennsylvania to South Carolina for parents Rick and Sally's son's graduation from college. Daughter Laura wants to nap also and lays on her father's lap; dad awakens with his daughter's mouth near his dick which starts to quickly harden. They do with some foreplay until they get to a motel, when mom Sally wants to shower and get some sleep. While wife/mother Sally takes "a long" shower, husband/father Rick and daughter Laura quickly undress totally nude. Laura wants her father's cock in her pussy...and his load of "papa" cum in her pussy!! They do sexual things, the way nature intended--full-on bareback and hard and deep loaded virile semen!!! Mother's shower stops, they quickly dress. Any future couplings, pregnancy, long-term lovers and fuck-buddies, etc., will have to occur in the vivid fantasies and sensual minds of the readers.....unless the writer 'Lovely_Emma_21' decides follow-up Chapter(s)!!

This is a quick "ditty" that gets the male--and most probably female--libido humming and hot, but ends too soon. It is rushed (ergo, being short), but IS well written. The daughter in this story is loved by her father and the feelings for each other goes both ways.

daddydracosdaddydracosalmost 3 years ago

Omg, great story, easy and fun to follow. Please oh Please do a follow up. As a Dad with some kinky twisted thoughts about my adult daughter, I love This story!!!!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Didn't care for mom with her woe is me self induced attitude. My follow up would see her left at the motel as D&D drive off into the sunset. Good portrayal of all three personalities though. Enjoyed the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the story was very hot. The only thing I regret he didn't eat her pussy before he fucked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my God, that is one hot story. I was hard throughout, i had to stroke my throbbing erection. I want more PLEASE!!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 2 years ago

Could escalate less at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story well written. Keep up the good work. Quite exciting as you read. Expecting more. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! Needs a sequel.

FluffyfefeFluffyfefealmost 2 years ago

I loved it!!!!! But, it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sexy when she sucked his cock with mom in the front seat.

A definite striker! πŸ’¦

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need a sequel!

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Cool story. Hot as hell

deniebrowndeniebrownover 1 year ago

I really loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I NEED chapter 2

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

Omg great short story would love to hear more. I will follow you so I can watch for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overall it was a good story, but lacked enough background to fully engage the reader.

The bones of the story were good though. A longer tale would be a great improvement.

Bill S.

bob3641223bob364122310 months ago

Love it, love incest anything, it's a turn on

MCRider2525MCRider25259 months ago

Super fun short story! First of yours that I read, and I loved it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I sucked my dad while mom slept besude us. Was such a turn on risking being caught.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’d love more of this type of story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I an excited and thinking how I am trying to keep our daughter out our bed. I have woken up with a hard on too many times lately. At times I catch myself pushing into her. I don't want to get too carried away but then again I do. She is so fine. Tight ass. Georgeous face. And her tits are coming along perfectly. I don't understand why my wife insists she stay out of our bed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not a bad story but 4 stars. Just something missing.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely love this story. I would love to fuck my daddy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm super turned on. Would love to hear personal comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fuckkk i wish i had a daddy who could breed me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I picked my daughter up from a party once. She was pretty messed up, I found her in the shed with a boy on her. I picked her up and put her in my truck . When I got in I played her head in my lap and her dress was up over her waist and she had no panties on and her little pussy was spread wide open. It looked really wet so I touched it and it was that boys come all over her little pussy. I stuck my finger up in her pussy and come gushed out. She started moaning and breathing hard and my dick was hard poking into her cheek . I pulled down my shorts and out came my cock and my daughter sucked it . I pulled into the park and fucked my daughter for a few hours . I fucked her up her ass too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous