All Comments on 'His Sister-In-Law Is Not Naive'

by embarassed

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice Work

Very fun story. Personally, I would have added a few variations, but its your story and it is the kind that lights my fire. Keep up the good work, I will surely read more or your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hope she brings back a male to participate

in their sex fun. This wimp is not a male and has no use for balls. If he did luck out and find the right pills to correct his hormone balance, he needs to leave his wife to go ahead and enjoy her sister. Who needs men anyway, excoet to dominate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reminds me of my sister-in-law story

I have taken much time to place my cum on my sister-in-law's toothbrush, in her toothpaste, on her panties (clean and worn), in her skin moisturizer, her facial cream and some other places like her shampoo. By far, my best instance was when she fell asleep watching TV in the playroom with her bare legs draped over my lap. She was wearing shorts, I was wearing shorts, and my wife was asleep hours before after a fun night of drinking for all of us. Sis's hubby was in the city for the night. I was awake watching Leno when I got rock fucking hard as she moved her legs ever so slightly. I tested the waters by asking her questions about the show... no response. I pulled the head of my cock from under my shorts and, slowly and methodically, stroked myself while watching her nipples press on her flimsy t-shirt... not thinking due to the alcohol, I let fucking loose and splashed a load up her thigh like a porn star... it hit under her shorts and all the way along her thigh and immediately stirred her. One drop almost hit her in the face! What went through my mind was - Holy shit, I just CAME on my sleeping sister-in-law!!! I, in a sick panic, grabbed the blanket and a cup from the tv stand and splashed it on myself and stood quickly with the blanket serving to cover my rock hard cum-dripping cock and as a deterent in "cleaning up my spilled coffee" from her thigh... I pressed the blanket into her thigh and felt her pelvis under her shorts wishing desparetly she would not have woken up. Now, I wish she would have stayed asleep so I could have slowly rubbed a little precum into her and then shot a hot one into her coffee cup... way too close for my liking and now I stick to sliding my cock into her panties and leaving a few drops of cum on her toothbrush...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total horse pucky

He could simply apologize. The rest was not even worth reading. Minute they wanted to tie him up the bitch was out the door on her ass. No respect at all. Dump her out. What's she going to do? Over power you? She lays a hand on your and send her to jail. That would wake her up. The rest of the story just isn't happening, even in a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time to Divorce That BITCH!

Humiliation in that environment around her kid sister forget it, time to go down the road and tell the Judge physical & mental abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When Sara touched him

He bitch slapped her and told her she better be gone tomorrow. Your story is pure unadulterated horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jesus

What? It is never okay to hit a female!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except he had second thoughts.

He stood up and beat both of them bloody. When he was done, he told his wife to pack, leave and never come back. She'd get the divorce papers soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My girlfriend gets her sister to spank me alot

I know Wat it is like as my girlfriend gets her sister to spank me over the knee often on my bare bum. She spanks me very hard and always makes me cry with pain. She beats my bare bum for a good hour with a paddle and also uses a belt. I do enjoy it when my girlfriend watches. I feel so embarrassed and she smacks my bum so hard it's unbearable, and I move around calling out the word sorry to her but she just keeps smacking my bare bum really fast and hard with my girlfriend laughing and telling her sister to smack my bum harder as she says I deserve it. I get my bum smacked every week. I also have to sniff and suck their sweaty toes for ages. My bum is always sore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is an insane old ugly fat fag who sucks and swallows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I wish my wife and sil would do that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who is more idiotic the author or his protagonist?

What a bunch of crap! Beat the sluts up and then divorce your whore wife!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Seriously?

Your Wife invites her sister to dinner,where Husband is perving on SIL,and both women cook up a plan to punish husband for having thoughts about Sara,and tie him up and whip him,and eventually make him jack-off or he gets exposed with pics if he can't cum in time.

Normally I would think both Wife and Sister deserve to be punished just as bad as the Husband does,but then I realize both Wife and Sara are just creating an opportunity to take things further so both Wife and Sara can share Husband and be both their submissive plaything and give him both pleasure & pain and have a wonderful threesome arrangement.So in this case I really like how this played out and hope they get to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shitty story.

Stick to something you know about....PENIS! Ya cock gobbler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF

Guess some like it but at least carry out story. Maybe some payback or leaving wife. More punishment even. This stuff not good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lame.

Lame character.

Pathetic theme.

Poor narration, grammar.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can except the basic principal and theme. Pay back would be nice. His brother and their brother would be nice. Blind fold the two girls, spank them then they must masturbate for the men, no blind fold.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very simple plot. Good start at stories like these. Continue working on character and plot development. Next chapter husband gets revenge. Proof read and edit always. Always make stories like this a win - win ending.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Fun little story, and yes it’s just a story. However, I’m getting tired of the wife using a camera to in essence, blackmail her husband. It stops being about love and becomes betrayal and the reader now views the wife in a negative aspect. I think we can find another way for the women to get their way. Or, as people have commented, the next chapter is the husband videoing the wife sleeping, showering, hidden sex videos, etc. and threatening her to show her off. Point is, don’t take the easy way out and use blackmail…be creative.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too short. Man should have licked Sara & wifes pussy & ass with his tongue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous