All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife'

by chatter12345

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great Story

That was educational and sexy for a older person and very sexy

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice...but

Nice story , You just ruched the sex part a bit fast...more description and a slower leadup would have been nicer .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Details?

You need to build up more anticipation.. add some details. Slow down the sex. Your writing sounds forced in the beginning.. this is a sex story, use simpler words..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ignore details

If it happened as you said, and I have no reason to think it didn't, There were no details. Just three horny kids giving an older woman the fucking of her life. People who always ask for more details get off more on the description, ad naseum, that what happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You have write a chapter 2

Make it a two nighter this time back in the room. Maybe have her show them how she sucks cocks. make them cum all over her. Things like that will be agreat chapter 2. Go on go for it! Train our youth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If it is true it is written as it should be.

When I was 22 a middle aged couple who's husband I worked with invited me over to their home. The wife was wearing a see through nighty. I was there to fuck her. She sucked me till I was hard and then I fucked her. And I was shown the door soon after so that they could make love and enjoy it. It is sex not some novel love story about teaching a new lover. Period. Truth is boring but that is why it is also exciting and not make believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think that the story is EROTIC & POETIC at the same time

I wish my wife were more adventurous. She is real sexy but can not relax & let things take their course.

We lived in the Emirates for several years & we spent up to 10 days each summer on Greek islands or Cyprus. On many beaches swimsuits were optional. She wore them!

There was a notable exception: I sensed she did have the hots for a very good friend of mine who is 5 years younger than me & is her age. He was staying with us for a while. His fiancée had broken the engagement, which is not a trivial matter in our culture. My wife felt sorry for him. She was giving him compliments all the time to boost his morale.

At the time she was without a contract whereas i worked long hours, so that the 2 of them spent a lot of time together without me... I told her she could be more friendly with him, to tease him a bit, to touch him every so often in a rather friendly way...

She just told me, "be careful what you wish for..." Then she added, "If he were not from our country i would use your permission to the full extent..."

After he left she admitted they had been "making out" but no penetration took place ever. "He was not a bad kisser but now he is a very good one." They simulated intercourse, she would keep her panties on, put some skin lotion on the thighs where they touch each other & he would come between her thighs.

She was afraid i would be mad at her & begged me to forgive her. I told her i loved her more than ever. "We will invite him here again so you can finish what you started... if the magic is still there. Fair enough?"

She said, "it's fair and beautiful... & it's a deal."

We expect him to vist us this year. He is still single.

It is my dream that my wife fuck my younger friend. I will be more proactive this time.

♡ ♡ ♡

When (if) women from our culture transgress they do that indide the house because OUTSIDE I.E. ON THE BEACH OR ON THE STREET, RULES ARE RATHER STRICT!

♡ ♡ ♡

Five stars! (4.9/5.0* = 98% = A+)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sick tale

I assume you are one of the Indian cuck authors infecting LW. Go home! We have more American and English cucks than we can downvote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ahh good old fake 26thNC. His fake account just to post nasty comments after jacking off to everything he reads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous