All Comments on 'Jamy and Sandy'

by JH-1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Bad

Going from part one to part fourAD16 should have done in two or three chapters. Other than that I thought it read well. It still has other parts to tell, keep up the good work

SenatorFunSenatorFunover 17 years ago
Nice Story

I really enjoyed the story. It was nice to read a story that was well written instead of a quick S & F piece. If you like nice plot with sex its a good story. I would have added a little more detail to the sex since the story line was so developed. Happy Trails

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nothing wrong with the story.....

........but for goodness sake, cut down on the commas. way, way too many, and ruining a good read

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Enjoyable!

While I so enjoyed the story, itself, the way the Writer laid out his story was exceptional. I loved the short paragraphs which made it a wonderful read in spite of being three pages long. Very well Written! Quite enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Read

I loved the story. It was sexy and touching.(a hard thing to accomplish)

The only part I could find fault with was the fact that EVERYONE seemed to be married to their sibling. Can't there have just been the one couple?

It would have worked for me if just their parents and their new neighbors were siblings, but there were just too many for me.

...That said I still loved the touching parts that showed how much love they had for eachother....also great sex scenes too.(lil more detail would be nice though)

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Well Fucked!

The ladies repeatedly say that they want to be "well fucked." That is a great attitude for a woman to have and it leads to a great marriage.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More More.

Have to disagree with Great Read. The more the marrier.

This is a hot story even though it is simular to another you wrote.

This story needs to go on. There certainly is more and should continue, it's to early to bring it to end. give it some thought and let have it.

Most stories are pretty much the same. But, this oones a little different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

re "JAMY AND SANDY" very good story the only complaint would be that you used several whole sentences from your other story "BROTHER ANd SISTER AT THE LAKE" other than that it very well written and a very good read give us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Drinking while pregnant?

Absolutely loved the story. With all of it's nuances.

My only problem was the way that Dawn was drinking without regard for being pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You really don't need a comma every three words.

I couldn't read the story because in my mind I paused at every comma and it got very, very annoying.

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Good story...

though getting a law passed that legalizes brother and sisters to marry is quite reach. Otherwise you story was entertaining and was quite enjoyable. I find that loving incest is far more enjoyable than incest done strictly for self gratification

PS: Stocks don't earn interest. They get dividends, if you're lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I COMPLETELY LOVED THIS STORY THAT WAS AWSOME! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIVE STARS PEOPLE

AS SOON AS I READ THIS STORY MY BIG BROTHER( mY LOVER FOR 7 years)came home and read it he fucked me silly for four hours!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was pregnat and now we have a bueatiful set of coed twins

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SO many commas

Are you using a salt shaker to put commas in? They are everywhere, and virtually none of them is where it should be. Take them all out, then read the story aloud to yourself and place a comma everywhere there is a pause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why did the story die?

This story died bc you quit it, after their daughters got popped of their cherries, the story just died. and I can think of at least two reason why not. One they weren't done making it with the family. Hells Bells kid, you cannot lead us thru all the other love making and pregnancies and stuff and not continue with the children doing what they were doing with their dads, and all of a sudden just drop us off the edge like that.

A good place to stop and end these chapters. was would have been when the two women got pregnant, a sort of OK you got me this way, now, I'm going to make sure that we are/i am pregnant. The second reason was bc your stone high had left and you were out of smoke. Sorry, dude if I offended you, that was NOT my intention. My intention is to make a decent writer of you.

Rud Hard One. (Rudy)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Complete garbage

And very poorly written too, by an idiot with a 3rd grade education at best; it reads like a child's "what I did on my vacation" essay, so no stars, plus needs re-writing, editing (by a grown-up) and a lttle care and attention to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrible writing

And none of it was very plausible. You need to delete the story, go back to school to learn English and then re-write it with an improved plot that makes sense. Then you need an editor to go over it to catch your many, many mistakes. Have respect for your readers, and delete this rubbish as soon as possible. Don't ever post drivel like this again! It's offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
commas

I tried to read your story, but I drowned in an oceans of unneeded commas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bit of a stretch.

Please get a proofreader.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great story

I can understand some people like to nit pick but I don't understand the uncalled for hate by a couple of (anonymous) commentators. They just make themselves look stupid. All right, the English may not have been perfect but I had absolutely no problem reading (and enjoying reading) it. I was was not distracted by the commas. I have certainly seen stories that are much worse than this to the point of wondering if it was worth the effort of reading them.

On to the content of the story - I thought it was about the right length. Sure, it could have been embellished more if you had wanted but it was fine as it was. Clearly a fantasy land (that I wish existed) where the state doesn't get involved in censuring matters of personal or sexual relations unless there is abuse or harm. I wish it was like that in reality even though I have no personal need. It was a nice touch at the end getting the girls to partner with the boys from the opposite couple so there are not too many generations of incest births in an unbroken line.

Despite minor flaws (which are only nits to be picked) I give this 5 * (a rarity for me)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Holy shit dude, lay off the commas.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Fanbluddytastic

Loved it thank you for a very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a potent story

Really well written and thought out all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
blown love story in the end

D/d gets 1 star EVERY time from me...not even 1 star is deserved...

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

I don't understand all the nit picking and negative comments from the Anonymous readers. I don't see them putting themselves out there with any of their stories. I only agree with constructive criticism and nit picking is not very constructive. The story in my opinion was real good and I enjoyed it. 5 stars

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

Commas, commas, commas. Some people should go back to grade school and learn about proper usage of commas. I did not see commas overused. They were placed as required. It seems some people today are not properly educated.

Help Jack off the horse. Help Jack, off the horse. If you don't understand the difference, please go back to school.

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 month ago

I know it's fantasy nut just wanted to comment that while sibling may have healthy children together if they both don't share the markers for the 274 genetic birth defect that can occur, generally by the third successive generation of continued siblings having children together, such as Jamey and Sandys children are in the story, the chance of those genetic birth defects occurring jumps to over 80%.

But still good story. Most incest brother and sister stories are all lust and no love connection. It's just all about the sex. I have noted that the best stories, and many considered Hall of Fame stories, include actual romantic love between the siblings or cousins etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous