All Comments on 'Charlie's Summer Cabin Ch. 03'

by j3zza

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh, yeaaaahhhhhh

You've done such a great job on all 3 installments of Charlie's story. The feelings, emotions, considerations & overall acceptance is wonderful (the sex ain't too shabby either! ;-D ) Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE !!!

MORE Please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot, Hot , Hot

I am a 63 yr old heterorsexual man who lately has been having fantasies of a large hard cock up my ass. This is a very sexy, arousing story. Please let's have more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More please!!

Definetly want more. The dynamics of their relationships, both emotional and physical are addictive.And the sex ain't bad either;)Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i want more!

this story was so hot. any way we can get some double anal penetration for the girls? get some nice cock rubbing cock inside a hot girl who is moaning for it? that would make my day.

if not, maybe some frot for the guys? making out and grinding their cocks together? that'd also be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
God I loved this.

I loved this. I am a girl and I simply love gay sex. Like no lie. I live gay sex and I loved this. Please write more. I need more of it. This got me so wet. Gay stuff gets me so hot. Please write more.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
One of the best bisexual stories ever

Absolutely amazing and well written, and I sincerely wish I was in Charlie's cabin with all of them. I like Jen even if she is bossy and pushy, because she does it to bring them all joy. But I have to admit I like Ryan even more, and I have a feeling that he is very much in love with Charlie. Hope he doesn't get his heart broken when the four lovers have to go back to the real world. Of course ideally all of them will just move in together and pretend to be two normal couples to the outside world.

Naturally we want more, but rather than DP I'd like Ryan to make love to Charlie, while he is with the girls. In whichever way you can make it work. But since you have not submitted anything for more than three years, I'm a bit worried that you've stopped writing. Please prove me wrong.

69plus169plus1almost 11 years ago
You bet we want MORE

Great stories, please keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please more!

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More! More! More!!

thongpantythongpantyover 10 years ago

Loved all three stories. More would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

Loved these stories. Please write more.

justfunfor2justfunfor2about 10 years ago
Amazing

This story is very hot. My wife found it and after reading it she told me to read it. I will say it made us both very horny and wanting to do this with someone. Please write more. Oh by the way our sex was amazing after reading this.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 9 years ago
Good and Hot

Really loved this story and sorry to see so much time has passed since you wrote it. Didn't notice at first and was hoping for more. If you are still out there, please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O ..yes

please give me more,,,,

the boys and girls could have same room sex boy +boy... girl + girl all the way

and just keep squirting there sex all over the cabin !!

do the boys fuck pussy together ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking HOT!

Extremely erotic story of sex, love and exploration!

dphven@gmail.com

Don

LeeclarkLeeclarkover 5 years ago
Wow

This is so fucking hot, I want more Ryan and Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So good

More Ryan and Charlie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous