All Comments on 'White Mom, Pierced by Black?'

by Moremom

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
the_onewolfthe_onewolfover 17 years ago
very hot

Keep your stories coming, the faster the better. I like your biographical approach to your progress toward interracial sex.

velvet-lizardvelvet-lizardover 17 years ago
I want more!

Be brave, Moremom...you write very well, and it's time for you to go all the way! Very personal touch, nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Okay...you've got me going

and I'm looking forward to hearing from you again! It's a great way to lead into your stories but I do wish they were a tad bit longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved the premise of this piece

This is a very nice story. It's a little short, but you made it seem like a real life story. That's good! It would be a little bit more of a turn on if the wife was more like a size 4, 6, or 8 rather than a 16. I guess my personal perferance is 34C. So, am I going to hear more from this hot couple? Also I admire you for letting readers to comment.

simjim100simjim100over 17 years ago
Please frinish the story

Like all atories I see here I glance over a few paragraphs to get an idea of what its about. Sounds like something I would be interested in, however, I hate to get started on a good story and have to wait endlessly for the big finish, or god forbid abandonment. I confess, I have not read hardly anything, only enough to know the "saga" has a way to go. So, I'm going to wait until it's all here. Please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yep bout as low as a woman can go

no way up, no way out. Once done you cant go back no one will take you.

jenellesljenelleslabout 13 years ago
Pierced

She should have been so distracted that she ended up pierced. A fair start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ho hum, another mentally challenged women, going bbc ho, no way back

once u go black u cant go back, no one wants u

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 8 years ago
BBC Worship

Its the duty of all White wives to submit to praise and worship of the superior Black Alpha male. This is the true religion -- BBC Worship.

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
Taking her back

For the haters there are white men that would take her back and would love to see her weakness get the best of her at times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous