All Comments on 'Teenaged Boss From Hell'

by MildmanInVA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NO WAY!!!

If this is your idea of a fantasy, you have some issues my man... If this was reality, I'd rather starve than be treated like that...I'd be owning the company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Could go even further

What would compliment this is a part 2 where, in recognition of his sad underendowment, his new teen boss decides he might look better as a "her," and takes him shopping (all coming out of his pay) for full-figured fashions and a makeover appropriate to a female secretary, and then humiliates him further as time passes, forcing him as he loses weight into more femmy roles, and eventually sexier clothing (and even hormones).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What the fuck dude?

This has got to be written by a fucked up female!!! stop where you are now or rehash you story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The end?

don't tell me you never plan on a part 2. There are so many directions you can go. It even looked like foreshadowing at the I hope i can get on her good side part. Never put "the end". Also, dont listen to the haters and non-masochist reading this. You got talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Small cock man

Yes me and my five inch cock have had are share of abuse from women and girls. Very hot story I just shot cum all over.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Just what the sad out of shape loser needs, a strong woman to kick his sorry ass and make him get back in shape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous