All Comments on 'Mommy's Plan For My Puny Penis'

by MildmanInVA

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hialrious

Albeit not arousing, but a good story none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tremendous story- a lot of potential

It is wonderful that a mother will help her son with his small problem. More mom's should be as understanding of their lesser endowed son's needs. Mother's need to discipline and control their son's to make the most of what little he has.

Keep it going this story has a lot of potential!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story

good story about small sizes people are just stupid the way they treat people like that stupid assholes and bitches for me size doesn't matter small tits or little dick who cares I still would love them for me big tits are fake and assholes with big dicks are losers whould hurt you more with the size

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
man

people are stupid thinking size matters no worder marriage don't last because idiots married the wrong person for the wrong reason always wanting them for their looks If I was a girl I wouldn't date some dumbass jock I will date someone with a kid heart not some brainless idiot

tobytim2tobytim2over 13 years ago

pretty good effort

Love these mom & son stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
penis size

I think you all need to read this: http://officialpenisadvantage.blogspot.com I had 5 inches, now i have 7 inches with only training and no pain!!! Excellent program!!! You Should try it!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 8 years ago

I love small penis stories almost as much as I like watching them cum. Then to add a mother son relationship to this makes it so much hotter. Thanks

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think mothers alway love their boy's penis

regardless of size. For them the important thing is that it's their own male child's precious penis. If it happens to be small, as in this excellent story, they'll laugh and banter with their son about his "little pippy," handling it with motherly care and concern, and not forgetting his diminutive balls underneath. It's good of the mom in Mildman's fine tale that she teaches her boy how to satisfy a woman with his lips and tongue, his whole greedy mouth. When her kid licks and kisses and slurps that hairy hole between her thighs, the same hole he came out of, I bet he gets more satisfaction out of than most guys get out of fucking their girlfriend or their wife. For any son, his own mother's cunt is so totally awesome that getting face to face with it, covering every little bit of it with his mouth and slobbering all over it, inhaling its sharp musky aroma deep into his young lungs, beats anything he could experience with any other female. When mom cums and leaks her juices all over his face, the kid is so fucking proud that he doesn't give a shit about what he's missing between his legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful

Finally, I get to read a story about a woman who likes small penises. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ehhhh

Decent I guess, needs work, not enough erotica, but enough story, would like to see more, you set it up for a follow up, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So true to life

With minor exceptions this could have been my story. Living with a tiny, tiny dick is a curse I have to bear. My fraternal twin sister is the only female I can be intimate with. We've been exploring and masturbating each other since puberty. She is in a loveless marriage to an abusive jerk and receives as much comfort from me as I do her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous