All Comments on 'Baby My Baby Ch. 05'

by Stern Daddy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FAB!

This is such a fabulous series. Please continue! Can't wait to see what else he teaches her.

Lydia

@)--

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
such a lucky girl....

to have a Daddy like you...... oc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It will last forever

I actually believe it is a true story and they will be together till death, it was a treacherous love story of father and daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why so rough?

You were doing great with this series until the daddy turned so rough. I don't like the sex slave concept. My daddy would never do that. This chapter let me down...but I'm still going to have a fantastic cum.

lilsis1963lilsis1963over 15 years ago
OOOOHH

I nearly came myself just reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved every word

i find the story very erotic and wish i could find more stories like it. the rough part is justified by her responce to the nipple play earlier.

David48David48over 13 years ago
Better and complete

I liked this series better than your Jamie. Mainly because you haven't finished the later. Good show...very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Fucking HOT!!!!

This is the hottest series I have ever read and I'm hooked! Must write more chapters! PLEASE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great ending to a great series

Look, sometimes a father and his daughter like it tender and loving, sometimes they like it real rough. Dad loves his Baby's sweet innocent little vagina, but sometimes he also likes to mess it up bad, attacking it with his big--and dangerous--cock, tearing up his Little Princess's adorable little coochie, showing her who owns her, body, soul, and cunt. Now dad feels even better, stronger, he fucks her with even more strength and vigor, unloading his big balls and shooting even more of his creamy semen right up the twat that is his and his alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Good, However . . .

I kind of wish we got more of her thoughts throughout all of this because I couldn't really picture her character as well as her father's. With that said, the written sex was enough to carry the story even without enough character development (at least in my opinion) for the daughter. Perhaps to some that in itself would allow a further element of mystery about her, however, I'd rather have it be much more personal (which it was, mostly) between her and her father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous