All Comments on 'Taken by My Wife'

by BlondeKaryn

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Congrats

This is just the fantasy I envision with my wife. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Already read

and written hundred times. Not original eough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

I really enjoyed your story. I wish it would have been longer and deeper in detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
real life experience

This is very close to the way that my Mrs broke me in as "her wife." A lot of things have changed since thazt day. She has really made me her wife and she is my husband/misstress. We have lived this way for 8 years. I can truthfully state that I would rather be the husband, but Nrs refuses to even consider it for one moment. I learned the hard way that as her wife there is only one way to do things and that is the way she wants them.

easygoinguyeasygoinguyover 15 years ago
Great article, maybe a little short

Great story!!! Loved it and everything about it. Please continue to write, maybe a few more details, more feelings and desires from both the husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantasy

Loved it ,it is definately my nuber one fantasy, I have sucked the dilo but not had the pleasure yet .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just like me & my wife

Your story hits home for me as my wife also was the first person to fuck me -- and I loved it !!! Since then, we've gone further and invited a man we know who first fucked her, then I sucked his cock (my first, not my last) and then he fucked me -- and I loved it !!! Tell us more of what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I know the feeling.

As a dedicated crossdresser I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Hit home for me. My wife has made me her "bitch" and pimps my "pussy" out to lots of men. We also find cocks just to fuck her and I get to suck her clean of the mixed cum. Being a CD is something most men would enjoy if they would just try it. Being dressed and searching for a man to satisfy you is the most exciting thing I've ever done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thankfull to be used

I'm so thankful . I have an urge...and she lets it occur...I need an escape and she opens the gate,....offers penatration, whilr I'm dressed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoy sucking my gf strap on especially when wearing panties bra and a dress

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow, that's hot

wow that's hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very hot. How fare will it go? will the wife discover she likes fucking her girlfriend more than her husband. Will she secretly turn her husband into a girl before he knows whats happening to him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Footwear

5" black patent opera pumps instead of slides would have painted a better picture.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
I loved it....

Every sissy should have such a good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MY WIFE DOES ME

This story was great and very much like my wife and I. It began with me taking my wife to ABS location and watching while she got fucked by the guys. After each of them dump their loads into her cunt I suck all of the cum out of her pussy and from their cocks. she quickly understood that i loved cocks and the cum they provide so she took me into crossdressing and taking the meat up my "pussy". we've become cock sluts that can't get enough. We go out together, with me in my lady clothes. we fill all of our holes with long, hard cocks and fuck them until they run out of hards. this life works for us. we go out 4 or 5 times weeky and usually take 10-20 cocks during each outing. try it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baloney

If the the wife wasn't 6 foot, 235 lbs then the husband kicked her out permnently when she tried to play her stupid game. On her butt. Hoped she bounced HIGH! Why would any man put up with that attitude and abuse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just like my wife

This is very similar to what has happened with my wife & I. She found out about my cross-dressing and she decided to become my mistress. She makes me suck her big dildo and fucks me with her strap-on. We've recently introduced her male friends into our bedroom and I suck their cocks before (sometimes after) they fuck her. I then eat their cum out of her pussy while the men fuck my ass and dump their second load inside my man-pussy. Please tell more stories like this one and the next adventures of this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
realy good

just hot &sexy looking to read more

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
crossdressing

Love your story. please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dump the bitch

She doesn't love him. She uses him for her amusement and entertainment. Unless he has the IQ of a pea, she's history. Kick her in the ass on her way out the door.

Disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did he simply throw her out?

Or beat her to a bloody pulp?

CharleyTCharleyTalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SHould be looking forward to a divorce.

What a bitch.

joln321joln321over 9 years ago
A Transvestite's dream come true

Say what you well, not all Transvestites are totally gay and it's rare for one to find the perfect woman to accept them for who they are. I've read and commented on this story before, I love this kind of CD feminization dominant wife kind of stories wish there were more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very nice

yes my female room mate made me her wife i the only one that wear the panties bras dress and nightie clean house cooks and do laundry and yes i have breasts too i know longer a male i am the wife and do every thing as a wife just last night i got dress in a sexy nightie and she had on her strap-on cock and i beg her to make me her bitch she told me yes you are my bitch and slave that was three years now

MonicaCDMonicaCDabout 9 years ago
wonderful wife!!

A great story and a fantasy for many of us cross dressers. I had a girlfriend who dressed herself and me in sexy lingerie and we had many sexual escapades together. I loved every second of it and so did she. I look forward to finding another just like her. And to you closed minded idiots who think this subject is wrong I say, why are you reading this story in the first place? Expand your horizons and try some panties on or just fuck off and go away!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

this is an awesome story putting your cum on her cock was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm going to tell my wife

I truly hope my wife is as understanding as yours is when she finds out about my crossdressing. I've been a closet CD for about 4 years now and I'm ready to tell her. I'm ready to "come out" to her as a CD and as a husband with gay tendencies -- I love sucking real cock and getting fucked by a real man. She can fuck me deep and hard with a big strapon dildo but I will also have to tell her about my love of real cock. Hopefully she'll accept the fact that she has a sissy CD husband who is a submissive gay slut. Wish me luck when I tell her.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I want my wife to know too

I'm a closet CD husband and I suck cock regularly and get fucked by hot hung men. I truly wish my wife knew and your story has inspired me to talk to her about it. I truly hope that she's as understanding as your wife and I also hope that she decides to buy a strap-on dildo, feed it to me and then fuck me with it. I truly want to be her slutty bitch. Wish me luck when I tell her.

dannyd4fundannyd4funalmost 7 years ago
Women Love it more than you know

The same sort of thing happened with me with a little variation. And after several months of her plowing my ass, she finally approached me with the idea of another man fucking me. I acted coy for a bot but inside I was jumping all over the place. Now I could have those guys fucking me in front of her instead of going around her back.

She "made" me set it up for us. I immediately went to a friend that had been fucking me for quite a while. After we met, she took him out to dinner to plan the evening. Thank God my friend went along with the idea that we had never been together before. Within the week, my wife took me, dressed me so sexy in a hot sexy slutty outfit and my friend came to the house.

We spent the entire evening playing and having a wonderful time. I got fucked by his cock multiple times, by her cock multiple times and my wife got fucked multiple times by the both of us. It started an entire new era of fun sex for us. I lvoe my life and I love my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was just stupid.

Packing those types of clothing and wearing them during business meetings is taking a risk. Exposure leads to firing and no job references. His wife is using him as a chew toy for her gratification. Badly written drivel.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
My Dream

My dream come true if my wife would make my kinks come true. Good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy turns to reality

When will this fantasy turn into a reality? Cause I am so ready.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it. I get totally turned on wearing sexy outfits and I have taught myself to cum like a girl and with a soft penis which i refer to as my clitty. I want to be a girl but I can't do it. Oh well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow I loved the story very sexy and I jacked off reading it very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then divorces the bitch. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That would be a divorce. Just because he crossdresses doesn't mean he wants to be pegged by the person he trusts most in this world.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed the story and the comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous