All Comments on 'Two Friends Share A Halloween Costume'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

This was pretty damn hot. I love the idea of them walking around at the party, all hard and wanting each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot story

wow - its creative and hot - only wish there was more detail about the costume. and how no one notice his friend playing with his dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

You needed some more descriptions, it was too short! but the plot was awesome. Very good idea, but could have been expanded more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Halloween Story

This is probebly the best story I've ever read. You have a fantastic imagination, and tell a story superbly. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loving this story

It sounded like something that could really happen. I like to read storys that could be true or that are true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That Was HOT

That is a HOT story. It seemed like it really happened. I just wish it was longer. Still good though.

schaeffschaeffover 16 years ago

Hot hot hot. Does anyone want to share a costume?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i like

this was good, i found myself with a hard on twice, i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot

very hot piece. I think it was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

This was a really hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!!!!

That was a really hot story. I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT STORY

ONLY IN MY DREAMS. I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE A COSTUME

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

The most hottest storie I have read so far:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
can you fuck like you write?

dude wow. please tell me this is true. wish i can do it'great story.

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago
Wow

So fucking hot man great story hmm I need to try this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Halloween Costume,

A male friend of mine wanted to go a costume party as a horse and asked if I would go with him. I told that I would love to so we got horse costume set up. We tested the outfit first and both got in but we found it too hot dressed. I was about to find out why they teased him and called him horse. I thought that I had a large cock at nine inches plus but was taken aback when I saw his at over thirteen inches. We were completely undressed and as I got in the front I did not see him coat his cock with vaseline. As he got in and zipped the horse shut I felt his hard cock go between my legs. He pulled back and with me bent over I thought that his cock had eyes because on the first try he was in my asshole. With as much vaseline that he had put on he slid right into me and I had felt no pain. He reach around and started jacking me off with his greased hand as he fucked me and I was pushing back hoping that he had another ten inches he could drive into me. It did not take long for both of us to cum but he had stayed hard and continued to fuck me till he came in me again. The party was only a few houses away so we walked over with him fucking me as we walked. By the end of the party no one had guessed who we were till we told them which gave us first place. On the way back to his house I said do you not every get tired of fucking because I think that is the fifteenth time you have cum deep in my asshole. As we got out of the costume with his cock still deep in my ass and as he pulled out it felt like a river of cum sliding down my legs. He went down on his knees and glued his mouth to my gaping asshole and started drinking his cum as it poured out of my asshole. He said that for the next two weeks he knew of different places that there were parties and I told that I would love going in the horse outfit and having fuck me all night long which he did. We are still together and I believe that he is well over fifteen inches now and as big around as a beer can. I love sucking his cock hard after he has fucked me each time.

LolaBellaLolaBellaalmost 13 years ago
LOL Funny!

I was laughing so hard when they had to help each other pee. So funny, great writing. Then when things started steaming up... really sexy!

GulfCoastGuy84GulfCoastGuy84over 11 years ago
WOW

Fucking amazing story man. I love how it kind of "just happens" as Dave is sitting in his friend's lap, and then when they get up Tom just takes charge, pulls his pants down, and is wedged further into his butt crack without his consent- but it's ok because he's actually completely into it. And the part where he bends Dave over the sink and he watches himself getting fucked in the mirror- I need that to happen to me! I also like how all this is going on inside the costume under everyone's nose and they don't know. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Gulf coast"

Where do you live...Perhaps we,can rent a horse costume.With you in the front,me behind you,with my hard dick,fucking your man cunt several times...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hidden Sex

What a different way to get your nuts off. Most guys couldn't refuse. Great different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

...O.M.G......soooooo! HOT!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My god this is such a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was so hot! Part of me really wanted Tom to keep his dick in him throughout the party and slowly fuck him in front of everyone, while no one knows what's happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy Halloween!

Ah, I found this about a year and a half ish ago and I still love it to this Halloween day.. I find it hilarious yet erotic how two buddies get into a costume and get hard over the same girl, then end up fucking. Happy Hallloween!!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Between Friends

A strange twist on how to turn a straight person gay!

I wonder how their relationship with their wives survived after this?

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Any story

that involves my ass being rammed, specially without lube is hawt to me

papabear536papabear536over 4 years ago
Hot af 🔥

Please continue! Gay discovery is so fucking sexy!

Actingup21Actingup21about 4 years ago
Two Friends etc

Your story is so fucking HOT, I want to try that NOW.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 2 years ago

So hot! Just like previous readers I would love to know what happened next! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hotttttt

whiteboicuriouswhiteboicuriousover 1 year ago

You never even said what they were dressed as!

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy4 months ago

Wow I loved this story am glad something great happened after having to share a monster costume 😉❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous