All Comments on 'Melinda's Ass'

by lovesbigbooty

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so-so...

It was ok. Hard to get turned on though when that guy is such an asshole. you have to be sensitive to your female readers too. And in the female mind, a guy that toys with your emotions is ten times more evil than say, a guy that breaks in your house in the middle of the night and forces you to suck his dick or whatever. And to say that a chick is crazy because she has fallen in love is a typical asshole guy thing to say too. I almost stopped reading right there. Also, needs more cock description. How big was it? Did it have lots of veins?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good story

good story, no the guy is NOT an asshole, sounded like he made full disclosure before starting both relationships. Sounds like a guy who knows what he wants, and knows how to get it. i thought it was very well written, and the fact that obvious body part descriptions were left out (they're so over used anyway, how many times do we really need to read about how many veins are in a cock?) left me to let my imagination go, good job. Waiting for chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Start

This is an excellent start. I would have to agree with the author of the so-so comment because I am a female...it is okay to make his intentions known but that part about the female being crazy took away from the story...more descriptors! A good rule of thumb on that...if you're saying something negative about a character...think of how it adds to the story.

Also, I don't need a 12-inch dick but something...mushroom head, sleek? did it get thicker at the base? something...

Again,

Excellent start...

lovesbigbootylovesbigbootyover 17 years agoAuthor
thank you

I want to thank you people who took a minute out their day to comment on this story. Besides a few minor details this is the real story of what happened. Am I an asshole? No. Was I being an asshole when I decided to take advantage of "Melinda's" vulnerability? Yes, but in the most honest and open way I could. Thanks again and I hope you all will check out the second part when it is out, and I swear on my massive 12-inch pulsing member that it will include better cock description for the ladies :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
super slut! Great story!

super slut! Great story!

Write MORE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great first story

Hey bud don't listen to the "crazy bitches" that put you down for saying Melinda was crazy! When she said 'I love you" after only a couple weeks my first thought the bitch is CRAZY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please

If you're going to continue to write I would suggest that you mmake your characters a little more likable. In this story, which is reasonably well written your male leading character comes across as an arrogant, cocky bastard and I am not a female. Your story reads like one written by a horny teenager. Next time try to make character someone that people can emphasize with. the Ct. Yankee

CreamerCreamerover 17 years ago
Good start

I thought the guy was being fair -- and to characterize a woman who thinks that there's a deep and compelling relationship where there has been no such discussion as crazy, well, I'd have to say that's just good thinking. You tell a woman that it's not exclusive, and then she makes it more than you've agreed upon in her head, that's a sign of instability that might not be desirable in a girlfriend. As far as being likable . . . I didn't find anything dishonest or disagreeable about him at all. He merely played the situation to his advantage -- nothing disagreeable about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good start

a good start hope to here more about her and the other woman as well. and any other story you will write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next

We're waiting for Part 2 & 3 & 4 &...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous