All Comments on 'My Wife, My Mistress Ch. 04'

by MikeyC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Leave

Sorry, but what reason is there to stay. There has been no indication that she loves or cares for him, only that she wants to humiliate him. Yes maybe she has reasons for revenge, but what about going to far.

There is nothing that shows any caring, so clearly, it's time to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have to agree with Anonymous

Ther is no love here, a "wife" who hates and humiliates her husband as a full time career and a little wormy wimp who accepts and loves it.

Seperate this pair, we do not need either of them adding to the gene pool. It is too shallow at their end anyway.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years ago
What a sick story this has become

There is no love or passion here any more for you, only sadly to say pain for you. And the bitch receives as much pleasure from giving you the pain as she does from sex. She loves the pleasure of hurting you. I would strongly suggest you get the fuck out or throw her ass out ASAP before she does real harm to your cock and your body, she has already done it to your brain. WTF is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

He might be a total sissy wimp but least he has a mistress to let him lick her clean and let lots of guys fill her her pussy for him. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous