All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 20'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good stuff

Don't listen to all the negative comments, why do they read chapter after chapter if they don't like it? The premise is hot. Only critisism I have are too long between posts and a little more description of the sex. As in the hot talk and the way the babes get covered in cum. Keep the stories cummin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And here

I Thought that poor Richard was about to meet his demise. Before you end this torrid tale, you might share with the reader the reason for the father's unprecedented hatred for his son.

Perhaps Richard can have Martin take out a large life insurance policy on him, naming himself as the recipient. As a final act of kindness from his father, Richard slaughters and then cuts Martin up like a side of beef. He takes the severed head of his son, pries open his mouth and shits down his where his neck used to be.

All the women Richard has taken away from his son with that huge asset will shit in Martin's mouth too,dance in the streets, and share the wealth with him in his palace built with the insurance money.

Richard will continue to go to the place where he killed his son and pay homage to him by pissing, shitting, and vomiting on the site.

Richard continues to use his 15" cock until he finally succombs to a terrible accident where he places his hard cock on a railroad track, and derails a freight train at the age of 120.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Much

This story is a bit too much. Why does he hate his son so much? How does a big cock make him superior to anyone else? Why has someone not shot him in the head?

I had thought that one of the husbands would have reacted violently as many married women as he has slept with. As poorly as Richard treats people I'm astonished that he hasn't been murdered well before his son attempts to. The "cum cannon" preventing him from being shot I thought was very creative, but I would have still killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This must be personal

That's all I can say about this piece of crap fiction. Father is a total asshole, all the son's girlfriends are total bitches and nobody just shoots this fucker. I never read the other chapters but I can tell this shit is tired, tired and more tired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrible character, terrible writing, hard to ....

imagine that there are 19 other chapters like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES!!! MARTIN GETS WHAT HE DESERVES

If Martin would stop trying to bust his fathers chops he wouldn't be humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sluts galore

women love cock, as much as men love pussy, for those that hate this story, simply do not read it!!!! to author keep going with it, expand on the breeding and the cuckolding of other men, not just the son, anyway keep em cummin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You need help!!

This twisted, sick story has gone on way too long! Go work on your "Daddy" issues in another forum or with a professional? You need help drstically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh for the love of god...

Are you back at this again shit just when I thought you and your little daddy didn't love me attitude were gone here you are back and just as discusting

datadyndatadynabout 17 years ago
Crap

First chapter I have read of this - don't know what to call it as it is definitely not a story. A waste of two minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Crappiest piece of shit ever

I know there are some crappy stories out there but this one takes the cake without question. Where the hell do you come up with this crap, I mean I've seen better plots and characters in an average porn flick that was made up of individual scenes that just showed fuckin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yawn..and sooo fucking hilarious

Honestly..this is as interesting as watching paint dry, but the it was so comicaly and unrealistically written that it made for a good laugh.

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenover 4 years ago
Why bother reading just to hate?

I really don't get how three quarters of the comments are so damn negative. I've gone through and rated every chapter of this story five stars in retaliation (actually that's not true a couple of chapters I rated four stars because Richard was being low-key dominated by Polly and I'm not down for that). I'll favorite all my favorite chapters as well.

I've jerked it to parts of this story multiple times. I hope that all the negative feedback doesn't discourage you from continuing to write more, whether about Richard or others. I've said before that I'd love to see a story about the next generation, are Richard's sons by Kim and the others as hung as he is? Will he react to the competition positively? Is there any man on the planet that Richard doesn't hold in contempt? The only positive interaction we've seen with another man is the guy who told him about Martin being in the Caribbean(?) It's a fascinating story and I'm not ashamed for loving it.

Dragonck2188Dragonck2188over 3 years ago
Long live the King!!!

Okay, this is one of my favorite stories in the series so far. I love that Richard’s balls just get bigger and bigger if he doesn’t cum. And the way he uses his high pressure cum blasts to stop Martin and save himself in the end is absolutely wonderful. Richard is the greatest and, much as I might love to see it, he will never meet his end. Please keep going sir!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous