All Comments on 'Cuck'

by richmondman3001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sick. Why not just have an a man with no legs craw

crawel towards you with his tongue out. he need shelp to cope and you need to see if your have AIDS. If not you soon will fucking a nigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HUH

Made about as much sense as jumping from a plane with NO parachute. Sorry not even good enough to rate as warm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not worth the time...

Your story was evidence of the bad education system of America! Even your thoughts are shallow and without merit. You must have a very cruel heart and the story is evidence of that, too. "Mean people suck."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very poor!

This is terrible.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the cheating wife

You should have put it in the interratial section and you write the story like a cockolding story if I was the husband should dump her and hirer a Nurse to look after him all the wife wants to do is belittle him in front of the black man so he can put him down for being handicapped .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the cheating wife

You should have put it in the interratial section and you write the story like a cockolding story if I was the husband should dump her and hirer a Nurse to look after him all the wife wants to do is belittle him in front of the black man so he can put him down for being handicapped .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nasty

I had a friend once, confined to a wheelchair. He caught his wife fucking another man in his bed and the son of a bitch shot my friend. Paralized him, that's how he ended up in a wheelchair. The sick bitch took him to court and cleaned him out because they had kids, the court pretty much gave her everything. He started new, built another business, then one day she wanted some of that too, took him back to court and the judge sided with the cheating whore again. Well, my buddy had enough. He shot both the whore ex-wife and the judge dead then turned the gun on himself. So your story makes me puke, it matters not if the guy she's cheating with is black, white or purple. She needs killing.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
STUPID SLUT BITCH WHORE

Husband gets injured..she gets off fucking other men and thinks its cool to start cheating behind his back away from home...there is a special place in hell for people like her and she deserves it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous