All Comments on 'Honorable Infidelity - Second Time'

by fdkman262

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
allforallallforallover 17 years ago
A gentleman's honor

Tom was doing the best he could with the first child. Grace's action going for number two was beyond all possible belief. I fully expected Tom to suicide over such a betrayal. Steve's actions were hardly any better. Both Steve and Grace could have showed some courage and responsibility by admitting the earlier event to Tom, but they could bring themselves to conquer their fear. They in their arrogance assumed that such secrets could be kept and never discovered.

All in all his revenge was subtle and measured, not psychotic and deranged.

I just know that the apologists for forgiveness will say effectively that Tom had no right to expect faithfullness when he couldn't perform up to her desires, but the remedy for that is either divorce and retry again or adoption. Not the gross humilation Grace tried to visit on him

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks For Riting This First Written Wrong !!!

I felt the first part written by winedrinker or what ever was such a slam to most readers that he/she felt that it was the ultimate challenge to fuck up 4 lives with her sick words of familiar betrayal - how coyly absurd to think it was any part of a challenge.

Now many thanks to you for stepping forward to interject some lifelike reality and consequence to her poorly contrived patter.

You are talented and appreciated for bringing this justice fairly home as it should have been.

With Very High Regard

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
Good story

I like all your stories and this one was no exception. I like your realistic behaviors even if I dont always like the endings (if that makes sense). This one was depressing but it was still nice to see you scrape off the sugar coating.

Thanks very much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I like your follow-up story. I didn't think there was too much honor in the first story.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Never a Second Place...

You should leave the original Story untouched

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sad commentary on the state of LW readership

It's sad to read the comments that seem to say there are no circumstances in which understanding, let alone forgiveness, is appropriate. Thank God we have this story to avenge the one on which it is based. Many of the comments on that were similar to the ones on this one.

I have no idea what the author of the original had in mind with the panties but it doesn't matter. The reality of the telling of that story was that they feared for Tom's life and that was the only reason they did it. That they wound up enjoying something inherently enjoyable, so inherently enjoyable that a percentage of the victims of violent rape wind up becoming aroused and suffer ongoing shame for that, does not negate their reasons for trying to make a baby. Especially since they didn't want to have to try again, her body cooperated in the most effective aid to impregnation, she had an orgasm.

Tom recognized the situation that caused them to create the first baby and forgave them. He finds out they will try for one more, that try will be only one encounter and they will never be together again. So, instead of talking to her or them, he puts a plan in action to see if he can trust her in the future not to do what even he knows she won't do - another encounter beyond the one they are planning. Beyond that he is absolutely convinced she won't cheat. What is the point of the plan? What can he hope to gain? If he doesn't want her to do it, tell her what he knows and it won't happen.

This is completely different from an open-ended situation where the husband can gain information about whether and what she would be willing to do in the future with other men. That information can be more important than stopping a single episode. Tom doesn't believe that here.

Yes, she wanted another kid and this time it was purely selfish. The damage is already done even if she backs out on her own. She needs to understand that for their future. Was he planning to tell her he knew if she DIDN'T go through with it?

Steve knows it isn't life-threatening this time so his motives, whatever they are, are likely selfish also. So talk to him and work it out. They were convinced Tom wouldn't find out so the expected result was, from their points of view, that Tom would be happier. Since all that is already known, what it the point of his game? Things haven't gotten any better if they don't do it. If they do, Tom will be unhappier, Grace will, Steve will, their parents will, Grace's parents will and so, likely, will Melissa. Shouldn't you at least stand to gain something if you're going to put all those people in peril?

It especially seems pointless if the intention is to somehow retroactively make the motives for the initial pregnancy reprehensible because they got selfish in deciding to try for a second.

I almost feel like I should apologize for trying to apply reasoning to a LW story where, apparently, the only two permissible reactions are kick the slut whore out or it's all his fault for not immediately forgiving her no matter how outrageous her behavior.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Mr/Ms/Mrs Anon, I totally disagree with you

If your a fan of cuckold stories, please just say so, so we know that's why you thought it was a better story when the husband was kept in the dark about all this wife/brother cheating?

The first story wasn't about helping out the husband as much as it was about two people striking a deal to get what they want without the husbands knowledge. Regardless of how you try to look at it, their plan wasn't to make his life better, but to get something (a baby) without his knowledge of how, and then pass that child off as his. If it was such an "Honorable" decision why did they both have to sneak around and lie about it?

And to make matters worse it was with his brother. The one person, other than his wife, that if something went wrong would have had his best intrest at heart.

In the first "Untouched story" as you put it, they were enjoying thier cheating, this story (even though it was by a different author) showed how hurt full this was, and if they weren't so wrapped up in what they wanted out of the encounter (her a baby and him some prime tail), they both would have seen that the ends result never justifies the means to get it.

fdkman262, Nice story and loved your follow up better than the original. The original story left me with a bad taste in my mouth. You fixed that pretty good.

-Risq

thebulletthebulletover 17 years ago
Wrong again, Risq

The LW nazis continue to amaze me with their heartless attitude toward women and marriage.

The original "Honorable Infidelity" made it quite clear that this was a one-time thing designed to steer the husband from suicide. The fact that the encounter was somewhat enjoyable for both shouldn't be surprising. That's the way sex is.

The nazis read things into stories that the authors don't write. I personally hate cuck stories. But "Honoroable Infidelity" wasn't a cuck story. It was about two people who could barely tolerate each other working together to save the one person that both of them loved.

Given the circumstances and attitudes of the protagonists in the first story, I do not accept that they would change enough to do it again. The first story was only peripherally about having a child. The point was to save the husband.

Husband saved, fidelity restored. Only a LW nazi would believe otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Bullet in PA is wrong...

...and full of it. Marriage is about sticking together through thick or thin and not indulging oneself in any act that betrays (for whatever reason) a spouse. Adoption is always an option and much more appealing than betrayal with one's brother. That's just plain sick ... as is the bullet!

There was never any mention of counseling. Both husband and wife evidently felt too proud to go that way, so the wife used the lame excuse of her husband's depression to commit marital infidelity and, thus, cuckolded her hubby. How depressing is that? Any way you cut it or try to justify it, adultry and betrayal is not excusable.

LazylonerLazylonerover 17 years ago
Great story

I had never read Winemaker's original story so I had to go back and read it first. This story does a fine job of taking that original setting and moving it to the next level.

I can already see some of the LW Nazi's who only care about how the plot turns out (It must fit their personal fetishes.) are complaining about the "morality" of this story. However, this one didn't ahve anything to do with morality. Even in the first story Grace said "If Tom finds out, he'll kill me." She knew the first time it was wrong and Tom make it extremely clear that he didn't want a second child. I'm a bit surprised she didn't realzie that Tom was wise to the situation, but its clear she had a bit of contempt for Tom since we never see her pause to consider that she might have been caught.

Steve isn't much better. Supposedly Tom was his best friend and while the first time might be justified because Grace came on hard and strong and didn't give him time to think, this second time was preplanned and there already had been a couple signs that Tom might not be as unaware as they needed him to be.

I do agree with Tom himself in that the innocents in this were Tom and Melanie who didn't deserve to have everything fall apart around them like that.

Is forgiveness possible. Sure, but I'd expect Tom needs time to think and heal from what in his eyes is a betrayal of everything the marriage stood for. And it wouldn't have fit into this story.

Keep writing FDK

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
As soon as I get the lye soap out of my ear...

The author's style is unpolished, the prose is... um... dry, I guess is the word I'm looking for. It reads okay but it's not interesting to read if that makes any sense.

As a sequel, it leaves the description of Steve and Grace to the original and focuses on Tom's character. He's insecure because his impotency makes him feel less manly. He's borderline depressive but it's not a chronic condition and he comes to terms with it. The author paints Tom as a man of a principle yet his integrity is flawed. When he figures out that Grace cheated on him the first time, he was willing to overlook her infidelity and accept what she'd done. The second time was too much and he opted for divorce which was certainly his right.

Narrative drive is lacking. I never felt the urge to skip ahead and find out what happened, probably because I'd already guessed what the author intended. It left me feeling ho-hum and that's not good authorship but it's okay for a sermon I suppose.

The lack of an impact character didn't help the story . Everybody is a good guy (well, mostly) though perhaps Grace's selfishness at wanting a second child could make her the impact character. Most of the time, the lack of an impact character to act as a foil in a LW story doesn't hurt the authorship much since the central conflict in the story is an internal one. That's true here so I didn't let it bother me.

The plot unfolds straight-forwardly and the story concludes drily and matter-of-factly. Tom has put the whole business out of sight, out of mind. He's happier having severed the bond with his brother and his ex-wife. It's smug and neatly tied up with nice red ribbon that proclaims "cheaters never win." Life isn't like that and cheaters do win whether we like it or not. What would people have said if Steve and Grace fell in love and got married after her divorce? Stranger things have happened and you know what they say: opposites attract.

I like my smut literate and this story wants to moralize. Here's a fifty for your effort and I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nothing Honorable about it

Was a good story, a little dry though. Never could figure out how having sex with another man, having a child, and passing it off as her husbands' would pull the husband out of the depression. Well i guess it would because the husband would be MAD AS HELL. And bullet, its okay to disagree with someone but don't call them a nazi, believe it or not thats pretty offensive to some people.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Bullet, try and call it what you want

Regardless of what intentions the author may have "intenteded" the story broke down to this:

-Wife and Brother in law hate each other

-Wife says she fears her husband may take his life

-Wife develops a plan to have a baby by the brothers husband

-Wife goes to brother with plan

-Brother signs on and helps get wife pregnant

-Plan is to now pass this child off as the husbands to save his sanity and prevent him from commiting suicide.

Ok now, explain please:

-How can any of that ever be seen as a good thing?

-If the husband is this "unstable" how is the wife and the brother doing something this going to help the husband's sanity if he ever finds out?

-How is doing something behind the back of the husband, without ever involving the husband, but is a decision that impacts the life of the husband in such a dramatic way a good thing when you have to deceive the husband to do it?

-How is it fair to the child to pass off one guy as their father when another person actually fathered them?

-Why start that person's life off with a lie as well? The husband isn't the only person affected by this lie. The child and the rest of the family would be harmed if this deception ever came out.

-etc

Sorry Bullet, but your trying to argue "The ends justfies the means" because they had good intentions, but the fact was they conspired to do something together that would impact everyone involved and neither of them 'EVER' spoke with the husband to get his consent.

Had they done this, but the husband knew and the husband went along with it, I would feel differently. But cheating 'regardless' of the intention is still "cheating" if the other spouse doesn't know about it. Regardless of how you try to dress it up. Just like stealing to feed your family is still stealing. And I'm sorry, but when you steal to feed your family your taking something from someone else that either worked, to aquire it and pay for it, or they were planning to use it to feed their family and now thanks to actions of the thief, can no longer do that. How could that ever be used as justification?

Is that the point you said I wasn't getting Bullet?

I'm sorry, but regardless of the "noble" reason you can't turn an 'extra marital' affair into anything other than what it was. Extra Marital. And by defination that's adultry. Regardless of how noble her intentions were, if the husband didn't know what she was planning, that's cheating on him as well. The husband should have been involved in a decision of like this. No one should ever screw around with someone elses life.

Oh and bullet these comments is where it crossed the line for me between the brother beliveing he was helping and the brother and the "supposedly" loving wife just getting thier rocks off in the original story:

-------------------------------

"You don't like the idea that your body wants me?" I asked softly with my lips against her breast. "That must piss you off. Too bad I'm going to have you begging me to fuck you before too long."

"Her tirade lost all headway when I dropped my mouth to ravish her exposed breasts again. This wasn't about sex anymore. This was about making her want it. Beg for it. I licked and sucked her breasts with every ounce of skill I had. The closest I got to that was an almost uncontrolled push of her hands on my head, pushing me lower.

"We pleasured each other for a few minutes before she pulled back from my cock and slid off me. Thank God. I didn't know how much longer I could have lasted. She looked down at me with such desire that it unsettled me. This wasn't right. I was not supposed to feel anything for her but disdain."

"Now I fuck you for me," I growled.

"Do it," she urged softly. "Fuck me. Come inside me."

"I grabbed her hips and thrust myself into her tight pussy. The rush of desire made me giddy. I wanted to fuck her until she screamed again and then to fill that hot pussy with my come. She looked so sexy, laying there with her hair spread wildly around her face. Her eyes were lost in the moment and she was grinding herself against me, wanting the same thing. OUR MUTUAL PLEASURE."

-------------------------

Ok Bullet, at what point in those copied passages were those two thinking of the husband? Before or after the moments? God knows it wasn't after they got started. Straight sex would have accomplished the goal if they had just done it and moved on. Blowjobs to almost completion? Having the brother go into how much he was getting off on the sex? Sorry this is disguised cheating by claiming good intentions. All fdkman did was show that these actions impacted "MORE" than just the brother and the wife. They impacted the WHOLE family.

Being honesnt doesn't make me a hater, just not appreciative of what they did, and regardless of what the original author tried to use to justify away and pass off as what they did as being remotely acceptible.

Sorry Bullet.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Consequences fit the crime!

This author did a great job in protraying the realistic result of the slut's cheating and his twin's betrayal. Perhaps this author could write an ending for JPB's story called "Carmyn's Baby" with a respectable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding Sequel!

I am always bothered when the bad guys or cheaters get away with it and Winemaker's story ended with too much intimacy between Steve and Grace. That ending led to the perfect start for your story, i.e. that the cheaters would try it again. While the cheaters had good intentions the first time Grace had a less than honorable motive the second time around.

Thanks for writing this story!

SleeplessinMD

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
commentary on pain being formost not understanding

Tom says he can and has forgiven the first time and his daughter is sunshine to him now. I don’t understand anyone not telling the wife I know of the first tryst and our baby girl. If you need to do it again then we are through. The little half hearted try of I would be happy with just the three of us is so faint and obscure as to be no warning just a helpless statement no one would put any weight to.

Being proactive is the honest way of dealing with real feelings not some half baked subterfuge of I warned her sort of if she really got the message.

No real conviction of acceptance of the first time just lip service and here is my way of punishing them for this deflating of my manhood and wife’s infidelity. Sad commentary of self professed revenge not a try at conciliation just the need to get them for what they have done to my manhood and I’m out of here. It all could have ended with 6 words; don’t sleep with my brother again.

Very well done sequel of one writer's take. Thanks for the entertainment

PT

ohioohioover 17 years ago
problems: with original, with sequel

Thanks for writing this--I enjoyed both WineMaker's original story and this sequel, but I see serious problems with both.

In the original: why on earth can't Steve just jerk off into a cup, and have Grace put his cum up inside her? You don't need anything fancy like artificial insemination; there was absolutely no need for the two of them to fuck. It was a plot device, and not a very believeable one.

In the sequel: the fundamental implausiblity (as another reader has already commented) is Tom's not simply confronting his wife. He tells us that he can forgive Steve and Grace having done it once, but never again. Well, then: simply say to Grace, "I know what you and Steve did, and you may have had good reason to do it--but doing it ever again is totally unacceptable to me. You go ahead with it, and this marriage is over. Period."

Give the way the characters are portrayed, Grace's love for her husband would have insured that that was the end of it--no more infidelity, no more babies. Tom's behavior: sneaking around, hinting things to Grace but never speaking directly--was totally ridiculous. To some degree he deserved what he got, since he could so easily have prevented it once and for all, simply by being honest.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

Only reason I didn't give it a 100 is that I'm a hell of a lot meaner and more vindictive than this guy and in the same situation, I would have had to hurt them.......bad. Living life behind the crosshairs has it's side effects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
concur with Ohio, to some degree

i agree that Tom ought to have told Grace exactly as Ohio said.

now, whether Grace would be so regretful/ashamed of her cheating, with her DEEP almost intrinsic make-up (being able to walk up to the brother she never liked and just said, "Steve, I need to get pregnant and you need to help me and Tom must never know, okay?" and THEN think it is okay to keep doing it THINKING TOM would and could never know!!!) ---- what Grace would try to pull OUT IN THE OPEN, I have no idea,,,,

but at least if Tom, as Ohio said, HAD solemly said, "Grace, I forgave you AND TOM the first time... I will love Melanie as she's my own... but just so you know, you've already transgressed against me once and if I find out you so much as give me ANY DOUBT, and that means I don't need to know you've been fucking around on me again, just any doubt and you will, forever and irrevocalby, have torn this family apart."

but again I doubt with someone as heinous as Grace, no matter what Tom did it won't still come out like it did.

truly, she's one of these characters who ONLY FELT seemingly guilty FOR GETTING CAUGHT; she would have lived out her life PRETENDING to be the most faithful, loving, loyal, honest, and caring woman! FAITHFUL she would go to her grave, she would want everyone to know!

no, regardless of the "what if's", Tom did okay. as he said, he will miss little Melanie for a long time and will miss even Grace, for they were in love once; but the extreme tragedy, the heinous crimes against him,,, no man, or woman, ought to live with such a heinous person as a spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too flawed

I agree with ohio that both this story and the original had flaws. The idea that Steve and Grace had to engage in intercourse in order to impregnate Grace strained credulity. When I read that, I was reminded of the tasteless jokes about lesbians and turkey basters. There were other means they could have used that would have been more in keeping with their strained relationship.

Therefore, while the first story does an excellent job of describing character traits and personality conflicts of Steve and Grace, the outcome of that relationship was woefully inconsistent.

As for this story, there is one FATAL FLAW that no one heretofore has mentioned. In the original story, we are told repeatedly that Steve will do anything for Tom. Were Tom to commit suicide Steve would be alone since he is his only family remaining. This provides a strong motivation for Steve to agree to Grace’s plan.

In this story THE PARENTS ARE LIVE! The parents come to the grand daughter’s first birthday party and the mother plays a role in trying to reconcile the brothers. Then fdkman262 changes the fundamental personalities of all three major characters in order to justify Tom leaving the marriage and any relationship to his twin. I agree very much with thebullets comments too. The author in my opinion is pandering to the LW nazi crowd.

I do not know about whom fdkman262 was writing. I do know that he could not have been writing about the original characters in the Wine_Maker story. Those twins were orphans.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
The Bullet --an Author -- REASONING is shit

folks

OHIO is 100% correct. There is a HUGE gap in the story here. He knows... he accepts he is willing to forgive. Why NOT confront the wife?

I have read The Bullets' MY RAPIST... WHAT IS AND WHAT NEVER SHOULD BE and WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA ... which are all great stories

But his argument is that a true Moron/ imbecile... and Risq rebutttal shows how pathetic THE BULLETS' reasoning truly is...

To begin with THEBULLET makes up facts that dont exist and infers things from the stories which may or may not be true

They conspire to cheat once to make a kid b/c supposedly they are concerned about TOM's mental stability. It is shocking hiw many stuoid people here REALLY think idea has any validity

Thats Bullshit b/c they never disucss how he might react IF he were to find out.

The whore wife saying "Tom will leave me" ... is crapola

as if the brother's statement "he would kill me" is also crap.

****IF their concern was REALLY the Husband's mental stability they are the very least they should of expressed some sentiment about how TOM would react MENTALLY IF he were to find out ****

based on tbe 1st story they should of thought TOM would kill himself!!!

The lack of any concern in the 1st story -- which sucks shit on toast-- or in this much imporoved follow up-- shows that the whore wife and brother REALLY didnt care about TOM's mental stability

The 1st time Tom was deeply hurt by his inability to father a child-- hence the whore wife decision to FUCK/ chear with the brother. Here the Husband does NOT want a second child

SHE does... there is NO concern of his mental sanity. so why do it?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Tom

Tom i agree with your feelings towards Grace and Steven

but they deserve what they got when its time for those two to go through those gates god will checking there reports to see if there worthy and when he looks at them they better be carring sun tan lotion.lol

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Tom

Tom i agree with your feelings towards Grace and Steven

but they deserve what they got when its time for those two to go through those gates god will checking there reports to see if there worthy and when he looks at them they better be carring sun tan lotion.lol

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Tom

Tom i agree with your feelings towards Grace and Steven

but they deserve what they got when its time for those two to go through those gates god will checking there reports to see if there worthy and when he looks at them they better be carring sun tan lotion.lol

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Tom

Tom i agree with your feelings towards Grace and Steven

but they deserve what they got when its time for those two to go through those gates god will checking there reports to see if there worthy and when he looks at them they better be carring sun tan lotion.lol

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
DNA

Per the author/Grace's "reasoning," since Steve and Tom both have "identical genes", thta it's okay. That is, as long as Tom, the dad, doesn't know about the "true" paternity of the kids.

Guess what, dear author/Grace/wifey:

That "reason" don't fly! If Grace/the Author truly wanted a kid and if the DNA of Tom's --- via his twin brother --- was also what she wanted, that and only that, THEN she would have suggested that idea to Tom:

"Honey, you know you and Steve have identical genes, right?"......

"What are you trying to get at, Grace?".....

blah, blah, blah later, and Tom mighty (or might not) have agreed: "Okay, Grace, I see what you mean. Yes, let's ask Steve about the insemination process,,, no, let's ask and see if Steve would be willing donate the sperm specimen....."

Doesn't that sound like a true "Loving Wives" stories?

But, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's "Steve, you know I never like you much,,, but, guess what you gonna have to do FOR ME? You got to fuck me and make me pregnant, BUT WE MUST NEVER LET TOM KNOW ABOUT IT, BECAUSE IT WILL DESTROY THIS MARRIAGE, and he might go overboard and do something rash!"

Baby #1 is delivered.

"Guess what, Steve, Tom still don't know about it. And guess what? He will NEVER know, you can NEVER KNOW, about it! And guess what else, too? You gonna fuck me more more time. I swear, this is the last time I am submitting to you like this. Remember, I never liked you! Tom and I just need a second kid. He's RELUCTANT, saying the first one's enough. But he WILL JUST TO ACCEPT this second one when I tell him it's already on the way!"

Tom, meanwhile, IS LISTENING. Well in 2 minutes. (Steve fucking takes roughly 8 minutes; so Tom has 2 minutes, to get to position himself in a place to hear all the juicy fuck details,,,

"Oh, god, oh, god, Steve, you are making me cum,,, so hard! Keep pumping, baby. You are so big! Come in me, Come in me, yes, baby,,, Steve, you are the best. Tom can never know this, but gosh, I keep telling myself that "this is the last ime," but I don't know if I can really cut you off totally, FOREVER, after this second fuck. But it's for sure, Steve, you've just delivered the necessary AMOUNT in my pussy.

"It's gonna be a boy this time, I can feel it. Gosh, I love TOM SO MUCH; he's going t obe such a good father, unlike you, Steve. Remember, I never like you much. Gosh, keep that big dick in there, I can still feel you throbing! The amount you left in there, gosh it is bubbling out, I can feel it.

"Remember, Steve, you and I must NEVER, EVER let Tom know about this or Melanie, okay? You know he might hurt himself, or divorce me, if he found out this kids are not his kids but yours! But I love him SO MUCH, I don't think I can live without him.

"Wait, Steve, don't get up yet, I like you on top of me. Gosh, Tom is going to love me so much, if he never finds out! You are such a good and helpful brother to Tom, Steve. We are so lucky to have you!"

Tom bursts in.

"Oh, my god, Tom! It's not what you think! It's not what you think, okay? God, baby, don't misunderstand what you see here; it's not what you think. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Here, Stever, you can get up now,,, I need to wipe myself, so I can explain to Tom what we've just done,,, Tom, can you go wait in Steve's living room? I'll wipe myself and come and explain everything, so you won't misunderstand, okay. Gosh, you gonna love it when I tell you about it!"

WTF!

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
Tom is now the real uncle!

Tom should have had more fun with Steve and Grace. I mean, waht the hell, right? Waht's done is done and they thought they had the last laugh, no?

"Guess our roles are reversed now, eh, Steve? Now you are the real dad and I'm the uncle!

"I think, despite all my ocean of bitterness right now, sporting a gun with me, threatening to hurt you two and all that,,,, I guess I have you to think, Steve, for making me an uncle, that is.

"Well, Grace, I hope your reasoning sound: Steve and I are IDENTICAL in everyway. The only difference is, of course, that his sperm counts are more potent than mine.

"Again, despite my bitterness right now, I hope to be a good uncle to Melanie and this up-coming baby!

"I will be moving away, due to promotion, but I will stay in contact. I may even help set up a college fund for Melanie --- perhaps not this fellow that you and Steve very likely have started tonight, from your VERY CAREFUL timiming,,, but for Melanie, who I thought was mine for a mine,,, I will help set up a college fund for her, as a REAL UNCLE!

"Anyway, I hope you two have a long, happy, and productive life together,,, I am sure, in fact, that you will, Grace, giving that Steve and I are identical in every way, as you now know better than anyone else....

"Well, Steve, brother,,,, I hope you stay true to Grace here, as I have. And, Grace, I hope you stay true to Stever, now that you two are forever linked. Just think of Steve as me, when you are with him, okay, Grace? Even if he should do or something unlike me, just think of it as me having a bad day,,,

"You two will do well together, for life, given that you are so concerned for me, that you will go fuck and have many children, on my behalf, wihout me knowing about them.

"Mom and Dad will just love all this! Of course, I'm sure once this intense bitterness, this sorrow, is over, I shall be a great UNCLE to Melanie and this baby of yours from tonight!"

Why not? Might as well have the last laugh, at least in front of them! Who knows, Steve might really change and become a real dad to his two kids!

Of course, he will have to keep Grace happy, because she could, next time, deliver a kid that is half Asian, half Black, etc., that is, if she's pissed at him for not keeping her happy in all kinds of ways!

This woman can simply walk up to a total stranger, even if she don't like him, and say, "Fuck me, make me pregnant for my husband. I did it before, to my former husband, with my current husband. They are twins. But THIS TIME I want to really shock my husband. I want a kid half Black, to tell him he can't take me for granted!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Much

better than the mediocre story that Winemaker wrote.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
I enjoyed reading

both stories. Clearly there were other ways to get the sperm into Wifey and Hubby should have been vehemently forthright about telling Wifey he knew what happened the first time. But, Ohio, as an author, you know very well that there wouldn’t have been any story(ies). So, what then? There has to be hooks to hang a story on. They’d be gone.

What are really missing from the stories are discussions between Hubby and Wifey about how to reconcile Hubby’s low sperm count, his understandable emotional difficulties and various available options.

One obvious thing that I’ve never heard of in real life is the use of donated sperm from a brother or father – without sex. I don’t understand the use of an anonymous sperm bank donor when sperm related to the husband is usually available. Maybe it happens more often than we think and everyone involved keeps their mouth shut about it. In any event, a husband must be counseled when a sperm bank is used as the wife is allowing another man’s sperm to be put into her vagina. The husband must be talked into acceptance because the wife is cheating by the normal definition, even if it isn’t being done by intercourse. Kind of a double humiliation.

Thanks for the story.

Phil

MetzovMetzovover 17 years ago
I disagree

With Ohio. They had discussed infidelity and she knew the marriage would be over if he found her cheating. If he had told her that he knew what she had done and what she was planing I'm sure she would have stopped her plan to have sex again with his brother. But do any of you really want a wife that didn't cheat only because she had been found out? I couldn't live with a wife that only stayed faithful because she knew she couldn't get away with it this time.

If the husband felt the same as I do his only chance was for his wife to wake up and stop what she was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
First Time 100 Second Time 0

Winemaker's story wasn't half bad. This one was - obviously, there is a substantial number of readers out there who are so insecure in their own masculinity that the only possible response to a woman's "infidelity" is to "throw the bitch out" even when the consequence is the actor's own unhappiness. Red state politicians talk about this being a "Christian nation" - yet the notion of forgiveness - which, incidentally, was very very high on our Lord's list of things to do - seems to have escaped this bunch, even in fiction.

I suppose it has to do with lacking real power in or over their own lives, and so they get off on somebody else pulling the temple down on everybody's heads when offended

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disappointed

To begin with, any author who attempts to write a story deserves a decent vote; especially if it is in the loving wives section. With that being said:

I think Wine_Maker wrote a good story but he didn't finish it. I would like to see his resoultion to the possible conflicts.

fdkman262 did try to finish the story but his approach was similar to so many other stories on this site, a little dry and predictable.

As I mentioned in my comment on the first part, there was a good opportunity to explore the emotional impact of suicide and the effects that would have on the remaining family. Tom's chatacter was properly set up for that scenario to take place.

In this version, imagine the emotional conflicts if she had of taken Tom to bed the night before and canceled the appointed tryst that was to take place the next day. Now, suppose a miracle really did take place and Tom did get her pregnant. Tom would never believe he was the father and would think Grace and Steve had managed to get together without his knowledge. Can you imagine the emotional turmoil they all would go through trying to get this mess cleared up?

Both stories were good but could have been so much more. However, I will say to both authors; thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The story was well written but I agree with Ohio.

If you just want to write a story about revenge, fine. More honest would have been to confront her, as Ohio suggested, and then she can either cheat or not. It sounded like he wanted to save his marriage ... but not if he had to work at it.

What is interesting to read are the emotional conflicts and how they are dealt with.

Regards,DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
when a spouse cheats it the begaining of the end

the reason don't make a hill of beans,when you cheat in a marriage.if she was honest the start with this cheating wouldn't happen.the betrayal of the brother was a different thing,his ego was gettting him in trouble wanting to hear her scream his name.the two writers need to heed in their writings that all men don't forgive cheating and living great after someone shit on you.you force the marriage by together in some cases it make no sense.most writer have lost touch with the readers,because most readers hate to be fuck over.if you watch the election,people are mad and don't take no shit.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
I dont understand why everyone think the

husband should have spoken to her about it. He told her what he wanted so she couldnt use his depression as a reason anymore. He made his feelings perfectly clear on the subject of another child and infidelity.

If your wife doesnt agree with you wrt major issues, you dont have a marriage worth saving. Seems he recognized that. What is the point of being married if you have to guard your spouse 24/7? What is the point of being married if you dont share the same values and desires for the future? What is the point of being married if you cant relax, be yourself and trust the person your with? Its just sharing bills if each is putting up a front when they are together.

I also dont agree with the underlying sentiment that lots of you seem to have that women arent responsible for their own actions/choices. You call the hardliners sexist and women haters but, to me, it seems more demeaning towards woman when you attempt to apply a different set of standards to them than you would to yourself.

Also, I dont understand some of your concepts of love. It seems that many of you think love is some kind of abstract thing that exists independently. I dont agree with that at all. Love is a dynamic emotion that can grow or shrink over time. It comes from the connection you feel with another person. Take away the connection and you take away the love (maybe not instantly but eventually).

Finally, some of you are saying the husband was insecure and that lead to his inability to forgive the wife/brother. I think that is one of the main points of the story. Both this author and the original took pains to point out that his lack of sperm took a toll on his emotional well being. Some of you seem to expect the guy in these stories to just cry and get depressed for a short while but then to suck it up and be a perfect wooden man. If the wife explains herself well enough or had a good enough reason, thats all that matters. You seem to be forgetting that there are two people involved in any reconciliation and the husband in just as likely to have issues that prevent them staying together as the wife. Whats the point of having the husband even featured in the story if he is only allowed to act one way during the outcome? Is he just there to mutter a few phrases about trust and betrayal but not allowed to have any real emotions/doubts/insecurities/flaws of his own? If so, why not just have the cheater talk to her friend and explain herself and skip the husband all together? Since he cant be a real character, there is no point confusing the story by pretending he matters when it comes to whether or not they stay together.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
You know Average-Joe,

I had totally written a big response to some of the "If you don't believe the wife should be forgiven, the brother must be forgiven, and/or the husband was a total butt for letting his "pride, then your a sexist male pig" crowd who thought that only that prevented some of us from seeing the bigger picture, but you covered it all pretty well. So let me say this: What he said. Deceiving someone to get something you want *almost* never works out. Not when you start off with a lie.

Too many of you are trying to identify with the wife, and some how feel that what she did wasn't all that bad, and are totally forgetting that in a marriage its supposed to be a union of two people making the major decisions, not just one person making them for both mates. And thats what you had in the first story, one person making the decisions, the sequel that was written was just trying to show the husband's reaction to the discovery of that choice made by the wife.

And again another point I also agree with Average-Joe on. Why did the husband need to confront the wife and point out that he knew? Was it his day to watch her or something? The wife is an adult and she made an adult decision. But some of those decisions are the wrong ones. She chose to work on their marriage by going outside of it to his brother. How does that solve anything? They have a problem so she uses "sex" with is brother to make it better, in the original story? What should have been the correct response by the husband after he found out? I know now what you did and you need to stop or I'll divorce you? How does that clear up any doubts for the husband? Why should he have a problem with his wife and his brother sleeping together "after" they were married? He didn't know she cheated the first time till a year after the fact, if it was me I'd be wondering from time to time if she just got smarter in hiding her cheating if I confrounted her. And if they ever did get pregnant the doubts if it was by him this time would always be there. This way he dropped hints to her about how he felt and let her make up her mind if she was going to still go through with it without any direct influence from him. If having her way and doing whatever she felt she had to do was more important than her marriage.

So tell me guys, exactly how was he supposed to find out what was more important? Ask her? It wasn't like she asked him in the first story if she could get pregnant by his brother. Sorry I don't see how waiting and seeing is entrapment. And thats what most of you are suggesting. That because he didn't talk to her she didnt' know how he felt and would never have done it if he had told her. But entrapment means he laid out a trap and pushed her into it. But if she already cheated once, and he caught her making plans for a second go around, entrapment doesn't exist. Sorry, but it doesn't.

-Risq

PS: Still a good story to show from the husbands side of it. It woudl suck to go to bed one day as a father, and wake up to find out your really the childs uncle.

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
This wife was a stupid bitch

who thought of no one but herself.

"My husband is suicidal, oh yes! I know - I'll go fuck his brother - that will make it alright."

You must be joking!

Risq and Ave Joe wrote enough.

This is a reasonable version of a quite credible reaction for the cuckolded brother. Once, possibly forgivable, second time - no possible justification.

Shame this author forgot about the dead parents, but at least that bit was only padding and not wholly critical to the story.

fdkman262fdkman262over 17 years agoAuthor
From The Author

To All,

I really appreciate your comments. First, I'd like to apologize for missing the detail that Tom and Steve had no other family. I screwed that up, no excuses.

I found all the comments very interesting. I'm no writer, as much as a lot of you have complimented my writing ability, so I appreciate all points of view.

I can see where a lot of you might wonder why Tom didn't just confront his brother and wife. There were a couple of reasons for that. The first is if I did that where would the story be? As one poster said the story would be over in six words. The second was that I saw the interaction between Steve and Grace as being more than just for procreation, specifically as some have mentioned, Steve really wanted to show up his brother in bed, in my opinion. Also Grace leaving those panties seemed to be a souvenir for Steve and thus there was something there for her as well, remember their behavior towards each other changed quite drastically afterwards.

Also I felt that there would be a feeling of betrayal on Tom's part towards his brother, his twin. From what I've read the bond between twins is very strong and I felt that if Tom were to find out about the sex he'd probably be more angry at Steve than at Grace and he'd be pretty pissed at Grace. I didn't think that he'd come right out and confront her though. As some of you speculated I felt that he had to give her a chance to do the right thing but he had to know, no matter what it cost him.

I have no problem with a cheating wife story with a reconcilliation at the end, as long as it is believable. I do believe in fidelity, as old fashioned as that may be, but I also understand humans make mistakes.

I write because something another author has done "bothers" me and I feel a need to "make things right". If I succeed or not is how my stories are received by my readers.

Thanks for your comments,

Ray (fdkman262)

dmdbonedmdboneover 17 years ago
Wife is not a mind reader!

Guys bitch about not being a mind readers to women, so we should not expect women to be mind readers. The husband should have told the wife he knew about the first time instead of the game he played. He did not really forgive the wife for the first time, so he allowed the second time to happen for his excuse to divorce. Poor me poor me. Couples need to learn more about talking openly and not to judge so quickly.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
communicate?

this is a character who DECIDES on her own that since her husband acted potentially suicidal --- due to his inability to impregnate her --- she'd fuck his twin brothers and started having CHILDREN for her and the potentially suicidal husband.

NO COMMUNICATION can be had when she's determined to get a second baby from the same source, now, can it?

this is NOT a lack of communication: it is about a spouse who fucks around and getting pregnant by OTHERS (singular or plural does not lessen the crime) and wanted to pass those kids off as her husband's kids, and that IF THEY NEVER HAVE TO FACE REALITY, never talk about those kids, THEN IT IS A GOOD THING.

the husband did NOT "allow" her to cheat; SHE ELECTS to cheat: she cheated, she is cheating, and she WILL continue to cheat, "on behalf of the family" she is raising, with the husband, of course, as some idiot who OUGHT TO NEVER KNOW the truth about those babies.

the husband, THEN, merely tested one last time:

Would this woman, ON HER OWN CONSCIENCE, EVER be able to tell right from wrong, morality from immorality, betrayal from trust?

She did NOT pass that test: in fact, she FAILED it TWO IRROCABLE TIMES: the first was to start cheating; the second was to continue, feeling no remorse, no sense of morality: All she wants are children and IF the husband is not able to have them with her THEN she WILL have them by another man.

I'm sure after two kids by the twin brothers, she would imagine SHE WOULD HAVE A STRONG AND SOUND ARGUMENT to go and try having one or two by another man, even one of a different race. She simply needs to, then, convince the husband that that's also okay; because after all, that child would still be a part of HER and since HE LOVED HER, he too MUST LOVE that kid, like he loved THE OTHER kids by his twin.

After all, she would say and say correctly in HER MIND, after all, THE CHILDREN ARE NOT AT FAULT! How could YOU, dear beloved husband, not love them?

To paraphrase Pol Pot of Cambodia:

"Whatever I've done, I've done for YOU, for US, for the family. Don't you see, honey? You can't impregnate me, so I merely went ought and have others give us babies. I am not in love with them or anything. You have all of my love! I just fuck carefully selected man, once or twice a year, during my most fertile periods; it's not like I've been having affairs! I would NEVER do that to you, to us. How could you ever think I could such aweful things to you, to us, to our marriage, violating the trust we have for one another? My god, honey, who do you think I am?"

of course, we know these are just silly fantasies. can but you imagine your SPOUSE talk like that to you?, saying she was ONLY having your twin impregnate her so she and YOU could have babies and IF you hadn't found out, and if she had continued to have more kids by the twins or by other men, that YOU TWO would have, could have, the idillic life?

or that, further more, as some of you said, "Why, honey, why din't you tell me it WAS NOT OKAY for me to go ahead and fuck that time, trying for a second child, IF YOU FOUND IT TO BE NOT ACCEPTABLE? God, what kind of a man are you? You THINK I read your mind? You SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME exactly what you was thinking, that you accepted the first one but not this second one,,, Why couldn't you have told me it was NOT okay? You men are so stupid,,, you think we read your mind?"

LOL

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

This story is all fucked up, as is our society that condemns this behavior. Having a low sperm count I know how a man can feel, and I would have been enthusiastic if my brother, who had 10 kids with his wife, would have done the same for me! But he was too wrapped up in Biblical nonsense to do it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Cheers for a perceptive and mature story

Can’t add much at this stage to what was said already. Just thank you for a wonderful literary demonstration of the fallacy expressed in the contradiction: “Honorable infidelity”.

What I liked in particular was the mature way you handled the details. What seemed for many as contradictions (like why would the husband accept the first infidelity and not the second) is to me an example to this mature approach. Yes, the cheating was wrong the first time around, but time has passed. It was his wife’s first and only time. He came to love the daughter. There was that shadow of the suicide (even if it was handled in a distrustful way towards him). This exact type of complex reasoning is so rare in this type of stories which usually move according to a black and white script.

At the same time, the maturity of the husband’s character allows him to be decisive when needs be. So the second great bonus here is seeing him not crumbling to the typical friends and family pressure. He realizes that at some point (as in life) the best choice is to stop deluding ourselves that the happy ending is behind the next corner, and cutting our losses and start again. It’s not a recipe for every conflict of course. At the same time it must not be excluded from the repertoire of possible endings to the stories here as the trend seems to be.

Cheers for what I hope could become a trail blazer story for other writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
confront wife after she knock up by brother

some writers got that wimp in them and want let it go.she fucked his brother assholes,that adultery and that grounds for divorce.stop trying to paint her a good person ,when she a slut for his brother.when she fucked the brother the marriage was over.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 17 years ago
some thoughts

i'm not the 'save the marriage at all costs' type but to make an irrevocable decision without hearing all sides is rather stupid. Tom overheard the conversation at the party so he knew about the first time and that the reason was solely to get pregnant.what i hold Tom accountable for is doing nothing to stop the next attempt. i don't accept his attempt to have sex with wife the day before his wife's and brother meet as an attempt.even if wife agreed to have sex it would not change anything. why didn't Tom tell his wife and brother he knew what was going on? then they could have talked about it or shouted,screamed,or hit each other. and he could have still had his divorce based on the first infidelity. Tom's brother and wife were wrong but he had the ability to stop it and chose no to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My of my, hear all the sides!

She is telling the brother when she wants to cheat on the phone. The brother is telling her on the phone he wants to make her scream like she did last time. We have all the sides in. He is not the father of the child his wife fostered off on him as his. She betrayed her husband and her marriage vows twice and committed adultry, cheating with his own brother. He heard all sides, one his wife refusing him, then his wife's continual lying to him about the first conception and then this one. This wife's total betrayal of him and disrespecting him to the point of seducing his brother in order to decieve him. He heard enough sides I might have been tempted to go on and shoot both of them. The thougth of tucking away money for the little girls college fund is cute, a way to buy off people who say the child did nothing wrong why punish her. Did her father pay child support, did he create a college fund? That would have been excellent questions to ask in the divorce proceedings and get it on paper. Later if the wife dies the state could not come back down on him as the father and expect him to pay all sorts of cost and care. Does anyone ever think beyond today?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love is a funny thing.

I remember once when I was madly in love with my wife who kept me unstable and close to going crazy. One night that love just left me. I was sitting one minute and hurting because I loved her so much and the next minute it went away and in over forty years has not come back. So perhaps I am alone now and the children that the bitch kept using against me are not real close to me although we do talk and I am their father but not close. I found a kind of life within myself. I did not moan about a lost love but just put it out of my mind. I Still had two more wonderful marriages that ended when we no longer needed to be married. Since then my life belongs to me and me alone. Longer than the one with the bitch. I still think of her as the bitch. I would never even walk on the same ground she did. Your characters could benefit from my life and the weaklings that moan and cry over spilt milk should realize that they are fortunate to have the one influence out of their lives that was degrading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another ending.

Great story. It would be great for a sequel with Tom going to Georgia and actually fathering a child with a new love and coming home to his Mother and creating a situation with some closure for Grandma. Just dreaming. LOL Look forward to more work from you in the future. Glenn in NC Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story== poor ending

A very well written story until the conclusion. I think Ohio summarized the problems with story much better than I can. As with most stories in this genre, the final problems always seem to boil downto inability to communicate. It's too bad. It was a heartwarming story until the cliche of Tom finding his wifes panties in his brothers laundry- turned a fine story into kind of a dumb one.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry, Don

Not a perfect solution, but have to respect the hero for being hurt by the cheating and betrayal. Sadly, idiots like Don think being a cuckhold is a desireable thing. If that is his choice OK, but who is he to condemn others who hold a higher standard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story!

Tom tried to save his wife and brother the humiliation of knowing that he found out about their 'affair'. He made it clear to his wife that he did not want another child, so there should have been no worry about him becoming suicidal. She obviously chose her desire to have another child and/or her desire for another assignation with his brother as being more important than his wishes, or her fidelity. The brother went back and forth between not wanting to betray his brother and obviously enjoying the illicit sex with the wife. They both deserve what they got. I have trouble seeing how things could seem otherwise. Great story!

JennyBearJennyBearabout 16 years ago
I loved it!

I am a big fan of reconciliation but in this case it was not plausible. I enjoyed it immensely, vastly superior to the original ending. Thank you so very much for writing

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Excellent Story

The Ending was partially correct, except there was no indication that our hero got any happiness other than a nice job and plenty of work. Certainly he should have gone looking for another companion that he felt he could trust. People always say "once a cheater, always cheater" but once cheated on, never again trust doubles the pain felt by the victim.

He should have never gotten so depressed about a fact of life and should have insisted on adoption to fill the void.

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
I AGREE...

...it WAS a fine story. I am always sad to see these stories end so painfully, but then, perhaps I am too much the optimist! I do wonder...was the second illicit affair succesful? Was she impregnated again? Enquiring minds wish the hell they knew!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Justified ending for the selfish slut wife!

Yea, it was painful for all concerned but at least they all can move forward in life and learn from their mistakes. The really innocent one is the child - to bad the slut wife had to screw the kid's life up so badly. It would appear as the ex-wife should be able to con her way into another sucker marriage soon enough. Bitch! The brother is also a slimeball who deserves to be in pain for the next 19 years until the child is on its own. What a dumb shit!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmmm!

I really wonder about a so-called "loving husband" that will allow the cheating he knows is about to occur...occur! I agree with Ohio that he should have let his wife know that he knew about the first event. The initial cheating that caused dear Melanie to be born. Then, if she had went ahead against his wishes, it would have been cheating without consideration for his feelings. I mean, hadn't he already forgiven her for the first time supposedly? Wasn't that said often enough in the story? Yet, somehow, that he repeatedly says that doesn't ring true to me. I say that because he deliberately allowed the second event to occur knowing that he would not forgive them! So...I somehow came to the conclusion that he had decided to not forgive her for the first time! In addition, he was far too willing to move away and give up on being Melanie's father. Again, wasn't Melanie someone he supposedly loved so much? I really didn't get that he loved her, Steve, or the child very much from the ending of the story. Hmmmmm! It occurs to me that the entire story was based on his feelings only! His suicidal depression, his wounded ego, and finally his revenge on his "LOVED" family! I personally do not think he was the hero in this story at all! I mean, both his wife and brother indicated that they loved him and did what they did to bring him out of a suicidal depression. Not because they loved or wanted each other at the first. I remind you, the author said at the beginning of the story they could barely put up with each other! So...I ask you. If he had communicated that he did not want it to occur again after finding out the truth and having forgiven them! Might the marriage have been saved? Especially since there was no real intent to betray him with that event? Is "Honorable Infidelity" to help a loved one really all that despicable when done with love in mind for the cheated? Hmmmmmmm! Just my thoughts! I guess that I am just a "Wimp" that doesn't understand a loving man's wounded pride and ego! Keep writing. Its thought provoking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sir the writer,you are so weak

the girl is your niece and not your daughter.you don't have to go overboard to be a good guy,because you got away from disrespectful people.for a wife to have a baby bye another man while married is a no,no.the brother was just as bad as the wife.all college crap and love them is crap,get your life by together and fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very interesting premise

It was an interesting situation that I hadn't seen here before but the plot sort of fell apart at the end. Tom is an idiot and too immature to see anything or anybody but himself and his misplaced macho paranoia bullshit. anon jerry

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
A Good Follow up

""Would I take either of them back? NO WAY! When your wife screws you over with your own brother it breaks way too many bonds of trust, bonds that not even family ties can fix.""

I so agree with the Last Statement. If i was done like he was.. I would Dis-Own my brother and Wife in a "Hurry".

They claim they were worried about me. because of the "Gun" but No - One talked about it. Not a Good Sign of Loyalty.

No Matter who or What!

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
If he loved Grace, he'd forgive her

For the sake of Melanie, if nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he'd forgive her and...

never take her back in a million years - forgiving her would let him get on with his life in a well-adjusted manner free of the pain and doubt the whore and her pimp caused

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Amen!

I personally think he let his brother and slut wife off too easy. He should have got some more satisfaction out of his brother's ass and let the world know about his whore ex-wife. Torch the Bitch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you dont forgive you let it just gradually fade away

Personally I would have shed both of them for the first time........

But thats just me, 0 tolerence

When you forgive someone and take them back, to their mind you have accepted what they did and to their minds if they can self justify it, they will do it again

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
ABSOLUTES

THIS STORY TELLS OF ABSOLUTES IN A MARRIAGE. 3 BIG LOSERS AND MELANIE. WILL IT BE POSSIBLE FOR ANY ONE TO OVERCOME THESE AND BEGIN ANEW. TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Tom is the biggest cheater.

All Tom needed to do was tell Grace or Steve that he forgave them the first time and knew their plans and that he would not accept it the second. But NO, Tom had to be a sneaky son of a bitch and let them go through with it.

Neither Grace nor Steve had any intention of harming Tom. However, Tom did not have that kind of love. Instead Tom was full and hate and deliberately injured both Grace and Steve. The SOB even injured his daughter and his mother and father.

I don't enjoy reading about such a cruel evil person like Tom. Therefore, I rated the story 2**.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
This was a good story, and you have to forgive some of the stupid comments

Once again Dwornock sounds like a 3rd grade child, and he has the sense GOD gave the common house fly. Dworncok your a fucking moron, she cheated with his brother, got pregnant and was going for a second child. Only a cuckold bastard like you would think he is evil, so do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is a tool

and not the sharpest one in the shed either...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW FAR TO GO FOR DETENTE

bending over dont work. TK U MLJ LV NV

size14shoesize14shoeover 12 years ago
Honorable Infidelity the first time; cheating the second time

So many ways to look at this. From my point of view Steve was the real culprit here. Grace wanted a baby but Steve wanted a good fuck out of it. Made her suck his dick, held back cumming to keep the screwing going, etc.

Grace's exit after the first time was consistent with her attitude going in. However she wanted more than the baby in the second time and said so. While she was forgivable the first time, Grace cheated the second time in that she wanted the good fuck, not just to get pregnant. And as some say, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." I don't think for a minute that this second time would have been the last time. Both of them enjoyed it too much. It would only been a matter of time before they were caught.

I hate that both Grace and Steve are going to land on their feet, likely with each other and happy with children and grandparents doting over the children. Tom is fucked once the job settles down and he has time to think.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DOES QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD

sound strange. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
The author explained his reasoning about the action, motivations and characters.

Readers' disagreement with the above are the reasons for low scores for the story. This is set up almost like a classic opera or Greek story except for the use of misidentification of characters.

Too many LW stories seem based on the idea of tests of love, or continued lying or hiding information from each other. This is an example. For the author to defend the tact by saying, "Where would the story go?" only proves the point. There should have been a different treatment of the plot. Ohio critiqued the story quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
they did it out of love for thom. it was no affair!

IT WAS NOT CHEATING! it was done out of love by a wife for her husband and by his brother for a brother.

it wasn't done to cheat or for the thrill or to get off.

husband could have confronted them.

when wife first found the gun, what could she do?

and the second time what would husband do when he couldn't make her pregnant?

a MAN'sMAN

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Wow

The wife (grace) might've thought she was doing this for Tom but I think she was doing it more for herself. Like Tom stated he forgave her for the first time, he didn't have to forgive her the second time . She wanted a child so she fuck'd his brother to get her pregnant, it wasn't enough that she crushed her husbands psyche by making him feel he was less than a man for not being able to get her pregnant. If grace & Steven really believed they were doing this for Tom, why didn't they just do insemination at the doctors office? Why didn't they bring Tom in on their plans? Tom wasn't infertile it was just going to take a little more work to have a baby, there was atleast a hundred different routes that grace & Tom could've looked into, like homeopathy & IVF, there's hundreds of herbal tablets for treating male & female fertility issues. So I don't believe they did all this for just Tom, oh I believe they did it to try & prevent Tom from hurting himself, but somewhere down the line it became more about grace . It is in fact infidity/affair. If grace & Steven thought they weren't doing anything wrong, why didn't they tell Tom. Things would've turned out differently if they would've approach the subject of using Stevens semen, after all they're identical twins, so he'd make the perfect donor. I think grace just wanted to fuck Steven. All the lying & betrayal wasn't neccessary , all they had to do was bring Tom in on the plan & if he said no than they could've looked at other options.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MULTIPLE THOUGHTS

is tainted blood thicker than water and is there any transfusion to help. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
you dont

fuck someone not your mate out of fucking love. who is the damn cuck that wrote that? or was it some slut female getting her pussy packed by a stranger to the marriage and trying to pretend she is not a sleezy slut. where is a stun gun and baseball bat when you need it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Should of been a followup..

Where she and his brother get to live a miserable life that they deserve and Grace goes into child protective services.

cueball961cueball961about 11 years ago
The Same Thought Always Comes To Mind

There are more than a few stories of this kind out there. When I read them, I'm always asking myself the same question.

I realize the answer is probably something along the lines of, "That would take the drama of the story away."

I've probably already tipped my hand as to the question, but here it is. Have none of these people ever heard of a turkey baster?

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
His familty is evil

Fuck the cheating, his brother must pay in blood, fear, terror and to all you pussy ass "cant we all just just get along fucks" sniff sniff, i say NO! a brothers betrayal is a total death by rage response no mercy no forgiveness, funny how the cunt of a mother took her favorites sons side- the father doesn't seem to know.. hmm afraid the old man might have balls to help fuck over the cheater or for that matter the cunt of a mother- either one will do. The poor bastard and his dad should get a house together and let the rest of them burn in hell and yes the heart goes out to the kids? but she/they are of tainted evil.. the mind fuck shes gonna get from this will led to drugs booze and death there is nothing that can be done to save her, you know its true slut selfish cunt mom and lying grandmother she fucking knew, and dear old dad any offspring is doomed but the taint of there evil forever. In my family the brother would just disappear(run or otherwise) and any one who questioned it would shut the fuck up or be next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really no payback...

For an incredible foul thing done to him. Brother and ex-wife should feel a hell of a lot more pain.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Can see it but ....

The payback was against the whole family; ex-wife, brother, mother, father, neice, and in-laws(not mentioned). Tom needs help. Ostracizing your family for the actions of a couple always bites you in the ass in the end.

Not bad, but not great. 4*

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Sad but True

Story was well written. The story context was a difficult situation for all concerned but the killing factor was the wife attempting to go the second time. As Tom mentioned all they needed to have done was spoken to him the first time.

Anyway liked the story. Sad but true ending in this type of situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Husband should confront wife before she cheats the second time.

Why do all husbands wait for the wife to cheat and try to catch them in the act? Tom should have confronted Grace when he found out about her cheating. He should have confronted her and told her what he knew immediately or a few days after the birthday party. Instead, he lets Grace and Steve go through with her plans and everyone loses in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tale was very good until the end.

So, her retribution was crying. Well, gosh gee wiz. That's so sad. Maybe she should of suffered so real retribution. And, as for the good ole brother. He'll likely be between her legs in a heart beat to give her the bastard kid she so desired (at the cost of her marriage).

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
No such thing!

There is NO such thing as "honorable infidelity". If you say there is, there is something seriously wrong with you.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Dumbass

The two people who loved him most in the world put aside their dislike for each other and give him a gift beyond all measure and he fucks it up. I hate cheaters, but in this case, he did the wrong thing. Should have had more kids through his brother and all of them would have lived happily ever after. This ending sucked.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Reading The Last Two Comments

Says everything about this tale. I take ID's as the correct one. Here's my two cents:

Tom had discovered the truth and forgave both his wife and his brother. Upon discovering their plan to do it again, he did his best to try to stop it. No go. Now forgiveness is out the window. I don't necessarily believe he had to move away, but getting rid of the cheating co-conspirators was the right thing to do. Obviously they didn't wind up together but it's their child to raise.

Don't cheat if you truly love your spouse.

rixelsrixelsabout 10 years ago
Cry Baby

Two people who hated each other got together to bring Tom out of a suicidal depression by giving Tom a child. Even knowing how his daughter was spawned Tom still loved his Melanie, Grace, and Steve. Tom is the asshole in this drama because he had the power to stop the next tryst and the ensuing misery, but instead he decided to pout and run away. Perhaps it is a good thing that he will not be raising children, specially since seems to dump and run.

MastaE3MastaE3about 10 years ago
Frustrating Childish Reaction

I will not say cheating is right, but he let his pride get in his way and it broke more than his marriage, but his whole family dynamic. He had ample time to put a stop to it and he chose to let the fire burn rather than put it out. Two people who cared about him wanted to do something for him and he's upset they enjoyed doing it. As an adopted child myself, what an asshole. He threw away a life with his daughter to run from his own childish emotions. And he never once asked Steve if he knew how he felt the second time around. Grace was the instigtor , and yes, Steve should have probed his brother to try and get a feel for how he felt, but he thought he was doing something good for Tom. Which all comes back to, Tom could've prevented the whole mess had he confronted either one of them rather than 'test them' like a jealous teenage girl. Good grief this story upsets me, but I will conclude that that makes it a great story. I had to walk away only to come back and finish it. Kudos.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
"Gift?" No. Response still wrong.

If the wife and brother had come to the husband and OFFERED to do it, that would have been a gift. Doing it behind his back was cheating, plain, simple, dishonorable and unjustifiable. But his reaction - not protesting and planting recorders instead of telling them "no way" to their faces was the wrong thing to do, unless what he really wanted was to dump his cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gotta love

People who find a way to justify infidelity,it would have come out somewhere along the way in any case.

They could go to counseling adopt,not to mention he forgave the first time.

It was betrayal ,lies,infidelity.

Some people can rationalize it some can't the character in this story couldn't.

People shouldn't have to be made true to their spouse they should do it because they want to.

If he made her stop he would never trust that she would go ahead when he wasn't in a position to make her stop.

He never set the situation up as a test,his wife did.

They also could have gone the insemination route.

If they had to do it in secret it was betrayal.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
you know what you gotta love

A story where the wife is a cheating whore, has the lovers kids and lets the husband raise them has a 153 favorites. Aprils mistake, just about all of Matt Monroe stories, Zeki81 even got his wife a house after he walks in and catches her fucking 2 guys. And yet here is a story where he forgave them the first time and they did it again and he drops the whore, cuts ties with his brother has only nine favorites. Oh how the cuckold clock chimes........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huedogg2

L is loosely a site that tells stories about husbands that get cheated, humiliated,cuckolded and more.

Many come to titilate at those.

They are the ones that favorite the more serious writers of same who develop a plot such as the authors you mentioned.

Spinelessness and the lack of self respect is romantic and happy to these people.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HOW FAR TO GO

to save face, integrity and morale. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Huedogg2?

It's obvious you are a tough real man by you typical comments to stories. You talk about pride and respect like you are an expert. The only thing you are an expert in is being an as asshole that probably doesn't really know too many women expect your mom. And love - you really don't have a clue. Not saying a guy has to stay with a cheating wife, but a guy who abandons his daughter (he raised her) is no hero. He just a spineless asshole.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

That's a pretty good assessment of Huedogg actually. If you've ever had the misfortune to read one of his stories it's clear he can't have more than a third or fourth grade education, and not even a good one of those at that. All he knows is going online, ranting about beating women and about wimps and faggots while he sits alone in mommy's basement proving what a big, tough man he is.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

None of that sounds true. I guess Huedogg probably isn't a virgin if Duna is that busy sucking him off, but he's still clearly someone with the mind and emotional maturity of a child based on his writing, so I'm still guessing mother's basement and never known the touch of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh crap author ! gonna get reported !

fdkman262, I guess now we know why you've stopped posting ! Which one did the little Troll get you excommunicated for ? Everyone knows that Foreskincuckster favorite backstabbing techniques are snuff porn or was it kiddie porn this time ?

Let this be a warning too all who goes here ! The Troll Foreskincuckster either already has or will in the future report you to Laurel for some made up thing or another !

Cpprcrk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grim

But justified actions. I just don't care for it. It seems very wooden

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago

Grace should not have refused her husband that night.

By doing so, she denied him that final opportunity ( miracle ) for his swimmers to maybe get lucky.

Although Grace didn't realise that Tom was now aware of their deceit, at least it would have shown some respect to her husband. Instead, by making ( allowing ) him to follow after his brother, she's confirming Tom's worse fears about 'not being a man'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't know about this one.

It does make you think. Well written technically. An ending where no one is happy without some real depth, which this one doesn't have leaves me a little empty. Gave it a ****, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
huedog2 -great job

Not sure why everyone is mad at hue

In this story one brother obviously lusts for wife and wanting to make her scream indicates pleasure derived from cuckolding brother. No true brother would do what he did-especially to his twin

Wife had absoluelty no respect for husband-issues that arose should have been dealt with before marriage. Children being of such importance demands pre-marital testing-then discussions about adoption, in vitro.

Numerous unexplored options indicate wife was and would continue to look for a little on the side

I love HUEDOG2 STORIES AND COMMENTS

HAPPILY MARRIED 32 years 55 YEARS OLD college degree computer programming 149 IQ VALEDICTORIAN PRES NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY LEGION BASEBALL STAR 500K IN PENSION 200K IN SAVINGS-LOOK LIKE IN EARLY THIRTIES VERY MUSCULARM ARMS AND CHEST OFTEN STOPPEF ON STREETS AND TOLD I HAVE THE SECIEST LEGS

JUST HAIR SHY 8 INCH DICK 2.5 WIDE HEAD

INFO JUST TO SHOW I am not beer bellied perv with no brain nor am I mysogynist

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous