All Comments on 'I Am My Daughter's Bitch'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was hot!

I really loved that story, even tho I dont get into that sort of thing. Nice to hear u got to fuck that hot little slut daughter of yours even if it was with a little cock.

Love to feel Joes yummy cock in my arse while I fuck your daughter and you watched!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Slut...

And of course only a Dominatrix slut like you would be hopelessly in love with her daddy and raid her mommys orgy-closet-toys with the intent of pleasureing her daddy while mommy is at her weekly gangbang and get off the best on that little tiny cock of her daddys she grew up wanting so bad; flaunting, teaseing, and begging for... Not even the boys could quench that hunger-thirst for ya, huh babydoll?

bullerbugbullerbugover 17 years ago
slut dad

hot story i hope you either continue it .or bring on some new stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wish I was Him/her

Wow that was hot, I just love getting dreessed up and getting fucked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Every Guy Needs a Pounding Like That!

That Was a REALLY HOT story! I too am teaching my man/wife now how to be a proper woman and cock whore, I just started him taking b-control pills the hormones hopefully over time he'll grow some breasts and lose most of his body hair so I can tranform him ino the woman he really is! Your story not only made me soaking wet,but as hot as it was I'm also truly inspired.

Millicent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

My wife cought me reading your story with a pair of her silk panties on and as hard as a rock. We now have a srap on and I have a great collection of undies and have lost my cherry. Oh and love the taste of another mans come. Thanks !

Jarrod159Jarrod159about 17 years ago
A++

i LOVED the story. i hope that you continue more incestual stories like this, maybe throw in a shemale somewhere or a crazy gangbang. thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Shameles Sissy Slut

I luv your story! Jasmine is a very lucky gurl. There's nothing better than being humiliated as the sissy cumslut you really are. Please tell us more about the cumcraving little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sizzling Hot!

I'm typically not into the incest thing, but this story gets my juices flowing - all over my panties and stockings. I love everything about it, from the beginning when "Daddy" gets caught, to the way his very hot daughter reacts and takes control, to how he's turned into a total cock crazed sissy. Absolutely wonderful!

satinmarabanasatinmarabanaover 14 years ago
Delicious!

I love reading stories of feminizing sissies. I've been lucky enough to have four as lovers in my life and they are so fun to play with.

BDAYBDAYover 14 years ago
Hot Sissy Daddy

This story made me so hot. I've been my wife's sissy ever since she caught me in her bra, stockings, garter belt, and high heels playing with her dildo. She makes me finger my sissy pussy while I'm dressed this way and I have to watch her get cocks from the local high school and college boys. She won't let me fuck her any more but sometimes she will lie on her back and stick her thumb up near her crotch and let me hump her like a little girl and slide my sissy ass up and down on her thumb. She would call me a "sissy daddy" and this would always make me come, especially when she threatened to expose me as a sissy to our daughter. She made me confess that I wanted to suck our daughter's boyfriends and to tongue their assholes in front of her. I haven't done that yet but she did expose me as a sissy to our daughter and made me tell her my perverted fantasy of being a sissy daddy and dominated as a sissy by my daughter. I did have to finger my sissy pussy in front of my wife and daughter and lick my fingers before and after. It made feel so hot and naughty to have my fingers tasting from ass in my mouth in front of my daughter who was a little shocked but eventually laughed at me and got into humiliating me along with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

This is one hot story! To think that this could happen. I am a cock loving sissy myself. This story made me cum. It is what dreams are made of. Clearly my favorite yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

I read your story while dressed in my red silk panties, fishnet stockings, short mini skirt & lacy bra. I wish I was the sissy daddy sucking cock & getting fucked like the sissy, cock-sucking, cum-loving slut that I am.

I love your stories. Please tell us more of daddy & his naughty daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm a panty-wearing slut too

My name is Barbie and my story is similar to yours. My wife and I have also drifted apart, due to my cross-dressing any chance I get. It isn't my daughter who is my mistress but rather a neighbour of ours who is divorced. I am her cock-sucking slut bitch who does whatever she wants me to. Often she has her boyfriends over to her house and I serve them in any and all ways possible -- AND I LOVE DOING IT !!!

Keep up your great story-telling. They really turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please tell us more

Your story was so hot it reminded me of when I was licking my neighbour's pussy & sucking on her tits while her husband was fucking me. I then sucked his cock and swallowed his big load. We do this regularly and our 3-ways are even hotter when I dress in my sexy clothes (panties, fish-net nylons, lacy bra, see-through blouse & blonde wig). Please tell us more stories of how a sissy cock-sucking slut can be dominated and enjoying it - just like I do !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Another Bitch

Keep up the good writing! Anyone that read this one and didn't get hard has somethiing wrong with them. The pleasures of being dominated and forced to do things is the greatest sexual experience you'll ever have. I've crossdressed for many years and have served my master who happens to be my wife. She caught me dressed as a slut and from that day on I've been used by her and anyone else that wants to be satisfied. She's also gotten in to lesbian sex which I get to watch and be told that it's my fault that she sucks cunts. I love it when we're side by side in bed with her sucking pussy while I'm being fucked by a large cock. We're happily married and still have lots of love for each other. We're happy with the sex lives we've established for ourselves. Most people will find this to be strange but until you've tried it you don't truly understand.

TigerplayerTigerplayerover 12 years ago
You Have My Attention!

I am so hard and hot right now after reading your sinful senario! My wife's panties are soaked from the juices of my throbbing cock. This is the best time on here that I have had in a long time. Thank you! I want more of you for me and to share with my two adult daughters--if I can get up the nerve to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i was my moms boy friends bitch

mom wanted a girl but got a boy.so she made me into a girl.dad left mom and mom found a boy friend.he soon found me.he found me cute in my girl clothes.as i got older he would buy me womens clothes.girlders,garder belts bras silk pantys stockings high heels make up and a wig,also dresses and skirts.one day after school he took me up stairs to the bed room and dressed me in a bra garderbelt stockings pantys dress wig and make up with high heels.he then told me i was now his girlfriend.and had sex with me.and made have sex with any time he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot story made me hard

This story is so hot it made me hard and I came into my hand and ate it all. I don't have a sexy teenage daughter but I do have a neighbour who is my Mistress and I am her bitch. It isn't all the time but whenever we get together she fucks me with her big strap-on and I suck her boyfriend's cock while dressed in my sexy lingerie and sexy women's clothes (which my Mistress bought for me). I love getting fucked by both of them and I truly enjoy sucking his cock and swallowing his big load of tasty cum. I'm such a cock-sucking, sissy, faggot bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Please tell more stories. They are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story had me hard all the way thru.I wish my daughter would stick her fingers in my ass while i sucked her b/fs cock and ate cum out of her pussy.Her friend showed me a video of her sucking a really big cock and I hinted to her how much I liked it but she didn't get it.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Loved the story. Had to write to thank you for taking the time and effort to write such an exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the story!

I really enjoyed your story. Thank you, as I am dripping wet now. If you are so inclined to write another with a similar theme, instead of the male protagonist being feminine, with a small penis; give him a generous dick, but still feminine. That would indeed be a contrast to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really hot story I was amazed at how wet it got me was never really into th incest thing but u made it very stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Grow a pair

Throw her out and let her fend for herself. Who would stay anywhere near a bitch like that? Even in a fantasy. No one.

partsman1956partsman1956almost 11 years ago
Great story

That's a very hot story. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can taste it

What a deliciously delectable delightful story.I was forced to face

My own desires to dress , suck and be fucked. The daddy daughter theme

OMG. Sent me over the edge. I could smell taste feel the cum

Dripping down my throat and slipping across my tongue.

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i am a slut

my daughter has took advantage of me also i love being a slut for her and all of her friends to use

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The whole premise is just so stupid.

The first time he punches her the whole thing is over. And suck her boyfriends cock? Are you insane? Boyfriend sticks his dick in Dad's mouth and he pulls back with a bloody stump. Epically stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best story on Literotica

This story is fantastic !!! I too am a sissy CD daddy and my daughter (a bit older than your daughter, mine is 27) is my mistress. I too suck her boyfriend's cock (and her many other male friends) and they all fuck me any chance they get. She also fucks me with her big strap-on and she just recently told my wife (her mother) about us. I was worried about how she'd react (I expected a divorce) but surprisingly she seems to be open to becoming involved. I think the reason is that our daughter convinced my wife that they can both be my mistress and both enjoy telling me what to do and with whom. I'm looking forward to being a sissy slutty CD bitch for both of them. Please continue this story -- I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's a very special relationship, but full of passion. Sissies like her can be proud of their courage to allow a development like this.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I'm my daughter's bitch too

My 24 year old daughter is also my Mistress. I've been a crossdresser for a few years and one day she caught me. She threatened to tell my wife (her mother) if I didn't become her bitch. I agreed. She helped me buy some more sexy clothes (we went shopping together while I was dressed and the salesgirls knew I was really a man). I sucked her strap-on, she fucked me with it, then she brought her boyfriend over and he fed me his big juicy cock (I LOVED IT), and then he fucked me deep and hard. I've become their sissy CD cock-sucking slut bitch who serves both of them at their pleasure. I actually wish they'd tell my wife because I want her to be my Mistress as well. That's what I've become. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
Love this story

I am a sissy who dreams of finding a man and wife who would use me like this.

If you are a husband and wife in Arkansas and want a sissy then please PM me.

cdmonicacdmonicaover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Any father would be proud to have such a sexually enlightened daughter. Love your stories

hunknextdoorhunknextdoorover 3 years ago
OMG

fuckkkk loved this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVED IT),

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!! Amazing story. I have two college age daughters and I wish they would do this to me!! I came in my pink thong reading this. My cock exploded!! Great story!

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy12 months ago

Hot story I want be a slutty butch like her daddy

Claudia69Claudia699 months ago

Very good story!! I would love to suck my daughter's boyfriend's cock and get a mouth full of CUM while my daughter pegged my asshole..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved šŸ’• it šŸ„° Iā€™m not into the daughter part šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø but dressing up like a sissy slut and sucking cock and eating cum sounds great šŸ˜Š Having my ass fuck would be great as well šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ„°

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Britneyfan love your story

my imagination runneth wild

thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous