All Comments on 'On the Bus: Double Jeopardy'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot bro/sis incest story!

Damn, that was hot, public sex and incest, does it get any better?

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
Mentioned on the AH Review thread

Settle back and enjoy the ride ... SelenaKittyn spins a well-written, short but torrid tale of brother sister on an overnight bus to California. I quite enjoyed the interaction between the two of them, with the geeky brother spouting off little known facts that he's memorized for his Jeopardy try out. As for the sex ... well, all I can say is how nobody on the bus woke up I'll never understand :)

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingover 17 years ago
Another solid hit....

As usual, SK delivers a very nicely done story. Thank you SK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow...You are so good

Thank you! Keep writing...I'll keep reading.

TheCaptainTheCaptainover 17 years ago
SelenaKitten.... absolutely fantastic work

Wow SK, yet another hot read that more than satisfied my carnal pleasures. THANK-YOU so much for this great piece. I look forward to reading through the stories you've done that I haven't yet caught around the place... the quality of this tale, if its anything to go by, should mean that I'll be cumming back for more again and again ;)

-Capt

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The best kind of sibling rivalry...

they both win!

They are naughty. Hot...but naughty.

I think Emy (she's a fucking hottie), as the more mature and experienced sibling, needs a little firm redirection, which I would be happy to provide.

And it's easy to simply overlook the superior writing here, and the very real characters and dialogue, because the story is just so alive, natural and engaging. Kittyn, you always make me feel like a voyuer, like I'm witnessing and feeling life before my eyes and senses.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 17 years ago
Another...

...winner, Selena. I wonder if you're gonna bring out subsequent chapters?

good on yer girl. *grin*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ever getting better

Awesome ...... you should make this an audio but there again I love the ongoing audio story so much I wouldn't want you distracted..... You are one ofthe finest writers EVER!

Penny, from the land down under xxx

dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7almost 17 years ago
Not Your Best Because.....

as written, it is not believable. What I like about your multi-chaptered stories is the believability, the build-up, the history between the players, etc. Here, in one chapter/story, you don't create the idea that a sister would allow casual sex to happen. A dream sequence for the bro to initiate sex is somewhat of a cop-out; for her, him dreaming about her gives the action a basis for happening? The eroticism is there, but not the belief that it could really happen as written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Damn, Selena!

Dear God, that was great. I was more focused on Danny and trying to picture what he looked like, but I think he was a DAMN hot geek. Mmhmm. I'd love to have more chapters follow this story. And if so, PLEASE put in a description of Danny!

XodanXodanabout 15 years ago
Hot story

Thanks for this great story

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 14 years ago
Darn it ... did he get on the show???

I love Jeopardy! It was one of the first shows I watched when I was a child, and I've watched it since my TV stations picked it up in the late eighties. I have tested for the show six times.

BUT ... I haven't gotten The Call to be on the show. And I definitely haven't made a girlfriend who would help me study.

That dude is more forturnate than a lot of people. (TIC -- tongue in cheek)

seldomseenseldomseenalmost 12 years ago
loved it

i loved the situation you created and the excution of the story, great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

5 stars. So gentle. So tender. And still adventurous.

LisaSmilesLisaSmilesalmost 6 years ago
one of the most dependable authors

Selena, you are the greatest inspiration to me. I hope one day my work will honor your pioneering efforts, redefining erotica for us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous