All Comments on 'The Sybian Club Ch. 01'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!

Oh man I wish I could afford a sybian! At the very least I wish there was something like this around where I live. What a brilliant idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What I want for Christmas

Another great story. Zero to 60 in 30 seconds! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting for more

Actually, I had been looking into getting one for my girl for xmas...I guess I will just have to now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can relate!!

I am 46, my girlfriend is 29, and we enjoy trying new things. I introduced her to toys a few monthes ago and now we have over 20 different toys that we use. I bought her a Sybian for her birthday and have only 1 regret, WE SHOULD OF GOT IT SOONER! Watching her ride it and the orgasms that it gives her makes our sex life really intense and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow...

I have got to get her one of these!

Just so I don't forget...you're writing here is amazing, as always, Kittyn. This story is real, beautiful and inspires desire.

I've learned something...I enjoy her pleasure more than mine...or, a better way to say that may be that my greatest pleasure is her pleasure. Strange, how this seems to get reveresed in our culture...anyway...

Um, did I mention, I have got to get her one of these!

I hope you're getting a percentage of sales from Sybian!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 17 years ago
Dirty

Another new one from Selena. You're a dirty minded girl.

luvtoread_660luvtoread_660over 17 years ago
Unh...drool...

I could try to be more eloquent, but I think that about sums it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mind candy!

Kitty:

have read several of your stories this afternoon..great style, creative and highly erotic! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best always

Great as ever. Just found it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Text with audio???

You should think about taking this thread to "text with audio!' I doubt I would even be able to get through it without cumming! And you have such a sexy voice. Thanks!

ImagetakerImagetakerabout 17 years ago
One Down, More to Go

I enjoyed the first course of this meal. Can't wait to read the others. I too, think that it a natural for an audio. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmmm

I'm loving this story because so far the women aren't sluts - just normal desperate horny women :)

RMRedfallRMRedfallalmost 16 years ago
Wow!

Aside from the <i>gaping wound</i> it opens in my male ego, this is an ideal work of erotica. I'm looking forward to reading the other installments.

howrupalhowrupalover 15 years ago
thanx

i enjoyed the well processed SYBIAN CLUB!

i'll purchace next chapters surely.

i doubt what's behind the miror?, masturbating max? or a camera?!

i guess this club will end to an orgy!!

yours, howrupal

howrupalhowrupalover 15 years ago
thanx

i enjoyed the well processed SYBIAN CLUB!

i'll purchace next chapters surely.

i doubt what's behind the miror?, masturbating max? or a camera?!

i guess this club will end to an orgy!!

yours, howrupal

HookmeistrHookmeistrabout 13 years ago
Always fascinated by Sybians

Thanks so much for this story. I've been a long time fan of reading (watching too) anything Sybian related. For folks who don't know anything about this device but are curious they can go to the company website and read the testimonials area. This will give you a great idea as to what it has done for people. It's saved marriages, among other things. The machine is truly a marvelous invention from what I've been able to gather.

This device is ALMOST enough to almost make me wish I weren't a man! LOL Yes, I'm jealous. ;) I've always wondered what it might be like for a man to use it for prostate stimulation. I can imagine a chair positioned just above the device to allow a man to sit on it tilting his pelvis back and supporting his legs up higher so as not to hurt his testicles. I can only imagine how amazing that would be. Perhaps you could write a story (series of stories) along that line? Well, I'm off to read the rest of your chapters. Again, thank you for your contributions to the literotica community.

snoogins82snoogins82about 12 years ago
Love this

Very hot. Can't wait to read more.

dandydan40dandydan40over 11 years ago
Good story

Very nicely written and hot. The story is to the point and very sexy. The sexual tension between the women is obvious and I look forward to see where it goes in the rest of the series. And yes I love to pet Kitties.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
OMG!!!

this would be the ultimate sexy business! hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whoa

Can I just say that I found you on the iTunes Store first, read a few of your things and fell in love with you then. And now, whoa, I just found you on literotica. You can bet that there will be at least one person out there who has read literally all of your material.

XOXOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

That was an excellent story Selena! I could visualise her riding it.

Thoroughly enjoyable. I want to watch her ride it!

Brian

MagicgingerMagicgingerabout 7 years ago
Genius!

This concept is genius! I love its snack size and woman centered fun without any creepiness..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
New Sybian owner

So last month I went to Vegas with a couple of friends, I had wanted to get one for my now ex-wife, on the last night there, I stopped at one of the many adult boutiques to browse, and couldn't resist, single, lonely, 56 y/o wm, disabled/retired Paramedic. Well, this machine is a Sybian in all but name, it's a new product called the Cowgirl , designed by a sex therapist. The clerk, a woman, said it was more powerful, and made from better quality materials. So I have been traveling around the south and southwest since January, alone with my toy hauler camper and my motorcycle, kinda wandering aimlessly. The irony is that it is still in the box, never been used. I have asked a couple of women I had met in my travels and they thought I was a perv. So here I sit, outside of Oklahoma City until after the 4th, $2500 sex machine going unused. So I hope to meet an adventurous woman soon, I haven't been on a date in over 30 years, and it has been difficult to meet single women on the road, maybe I can can start a traveling club of my own!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome start from such a prolific writer. Looking forward to hearing more about Tasha and Nicki's adventures...not to mention your other stories! Thank you for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous