All Comments on 'Virtual Reality: Sonic the Hedgehog'

by angelicminx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNightover 17 years ago
Nice beginning

A good beginning to the series. I am reminded of my own Internet searches and videogame lust experiences. Nicely done plot, character, etc. Thanks for the good read, Minx.

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
Reading for the second time

and it's just as I remember it. A wonderful job, minx. But I repeat myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bwahahahaa!

You did it... Sonic the Hedgehog meets porn. I think I love you my darling.

This is a great kickoff to a chain that has had a rocky start. Hopefully other authors out there will be willing to join in, and help us further the insanity. We have some awesome stories in the works, and I can't wait to see what the next one to post is. Minx, you know what I thought of this- not only is it funny, but it's hot, and still manages to keep the cuteness of the characters intact. An excellent job and an excellent start to the game!

*pops the cork on the champagne to celebrate*

FtF

TrombonusTrombonusover 17 years ago
Awesome!

I love the fact that the name "Minx" fits in so well with the Sonic universe. Really good story. :)

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
Wow. Just wow ...

Fantastic story, Minx. Imaginative, amusing and extremely well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
all i can say is acid trip

it was a odd little story but from the sound of it you used acid to get rid of the writers block and it was f***** great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

thats fuckin hot

TheLustWriterTheLustWriterabout 11 years ago
hmm...

I was wondering if I could do a similar story. It will follow the same rules as yours, but it won't be a direct sequel. It will mention and reference some of the events of this one. Is that ok?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmm

is this minx by chance the youtuber manga-minx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous