All Comments on 'Laresa's World Ch. 14: Alexis/Clay'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Nice

This story does such a good job of showing the wonder of the prosaic life.

A lovely piece of work.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Beautiful!

Found this ongoing story such a delight as Clay meets the Genie. Another interesting chapter. Beautifully Written! Very enjoyable Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I thought this

beautiful when you asked me to read it before you submitted it. I still think it is. You give a wealth of meaning to the limitations put on a genie and the yearnings she might feel within to know the simplest of things, such as holding your own child and knowing the incredible feeling of giving birth. What a wonderful way to humanize Laresa. Great Job, Red.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 17 years ago
Excellent

When you let me read it, I was thrilled to see how you made Laresa think about being a normal human, a woman. I still am.

You did a wonderful job.

Black Tulip

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Wonderful story

Love the turning point, and a wonderful change of pace from the rest of the stories. Perfect way to get Laresa to think about being human again, too. Well done!

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
A Touching Addition!

A great addition to the story...I love the depth you've added to Laresa! Thank you for that and thank you for the series in general!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
brought tears to my eyes

Thanks for a wonderfully moving chapter in Laresa's story. Human tenderness, well told -- undoubtedly one of the nicest gifts I'll enjoy this season -- and so too will many other Lit readers. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
beautiful...

a lovely addition to Laresa's saga. I'm rereading this chain, and this is one of my favorites. You captured beautifully the divide in Laresa's heart: to be or not to be human again. The love & caring she experienced with the couple, and the joy of experiencing motherhood, were all written very poignantly. Thanks for sharing your talent!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
A really nice twist to the story.

I like how you took the story in a different direction, with less focus on the magic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous