All Comments on 'Husband Punished by Room Service'

by embarassed

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Fantasy

When and where can I check in to this hotel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story!

This hotel is like a seriously naughty theme-park!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Rising timber

That sure brought my cock to attention

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

This is so hot! I would love to find that place! Great stories. The only thing that would make them better is a spell check and grammar check. Still, that doesn't keep my cock from getting hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, add a few more chapters. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dumb

They all go to jail and loose their jobs. dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story

WOW, I actually exposed myself to a room service person many years ago. My experience was not near as exciting. Th older lady walked over to where I stood totally naked and firmly kneed me in the balls and left me doubled up on the floor never saying a word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah right.

Hand the note back to the maid and tell her to leave. End of story. If she tells your wife, explain to your wife that she's lying and was mad at you for not tipping her. Who is your wife going to believe? Her husband or some random maid? This was stupid. And why do all your male characters have no self respect or pride? Why do they all seem to agree to stupid things and never protest or react badly? Implausible even for fiction.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Damm straight

My wife told me about you. We are just trying to make a living. Take your perversion home with you and you wife, don't include use. We are busy enough with out putting you in the mix. the other women are expecting a more exciting man your kind are just a bad example of what they really pay us for. *~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Punished for WHAT??????

The hotel patron (as a joke) flashed a room service waitress... This was tasteless and immature on his part, but not justifying what the waitress and other female hotel staff did to him in response.

Make the "punishment" fit the "crime"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Whole story was good, so kinky. Very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Takes a pill, without asking what it is??

He should play Russian roulette next. Lol

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

He goes to the police and a few minutes later the women involved are arrested. They will never work in their profession again, and they will have to pay him a lot of compensation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous