All Comments on 'My Night With My Hot Babysitter'

by Foxee Browne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cheesy80scheesy80sover 17 years ago
short n' sweet

While the story felt rushed, your sexual descriptions didn't lack with the brevity of it.

I enjoyed the story; I only wished things could have played out like that with my old babysitter.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Nice little fantasy--

I enjoyed this! It's a great little fantasy, very sensuosly written!

Great job!

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

It is too bad you did not make a "Mommy" out of the old babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Aces...

I liked it & agree with other comments... short & sweet... I wish there will be a #2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
holy crap!!

DAMN man u got fucking lucky!!! i bet not a lot of guys get the oppertunity to actually do that with someone that theyve been wanting to do that with! damn. if i was her id be feeling lucky as well hah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That is one fucking Hell of a night. If I were u I would have fucked her three times not two because the third one is the charm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice one

Hot baby sitter. Nice how he eventually gets to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forced to give babysitters boyfriend a blowjob

I am girl and just before my 14th birthday i started wetting the bed and my parents put me into cloth diapers and rubberpants[plasticpants] every night at bedtime.The one weekend about a month after i turned 14,my parents had to go out of town for overnight and hired an 18 year old girl to "babysit" me untill they got back.That saturday night just after supper,she told me she was going to put my diapers and rubberpants on me early and took me to my room and put them on me.Later on that evening,her boyfriend came over and saw me in my diapers and rubberpants and got very aroused! After a little while,him and my babysitter started fooling around and he dropped his pants and she started sucking him.After a few minutes,she stopped and told me to come over to the couch they were on and she pushed me to my knees and her boyfriend forced me to suck him wearing just my pj top and diapers and rubberpants.I gagged some on his penis as he shoved it in as far as he could,then he started thrusting his hips back and forth and came in my mouth a few minutes later and made me swallow it all.my babysitter told me i did great for my first blowjob!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too many mistakes, including the reference to he ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous