All Comments on 'In the Supermarket Restroom'

by cumjunky

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmmmmm hottttttt

Excellent story...I especially like the ending where the top "removed" the evidence.

Keep up the hott work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OH YEAH!!

Someone finally gets it right. We men can be such greedy slutty little cock and cum suckers. And yes, I can hear it now--BUT HE SUCKED HIS OWN CUM OUT OF THAT MANS ASS??!!!#@!#$%^%^#! Grin, well, yes he did, and I bet he loved it and I'm sure they will probably go MORE public next time.

barebackyourholebarebackyourholeover 17 years ago
I'm in love

That was a crazy hot story. I wish I could have been the top. Are all the stories on your blog true? If so, I want to meet you and give you my seed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!!

I would love to bareback your hot little ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cumslut

I love sucking cocks and fucking men in the ass. I also suck and lick the cum from his ass and then he sucks my cock clean.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot!

That's just the way i want it. Bareback from a stranger, knowing he's breeding me and then cleaning his cock for him. I need to cum now. Thank you

donutLoverdonutLoverover 12 years ago
short, fast and too the point

And hot as fucking hell. my cock is ready to explode!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The executive level, I keyed in, it was quiet, I went to the boardroom. It was empty there was no one around,i put the video on,the huge tv screen showed the cock opening the guys arse. I had mine out stroking, I heard the door, I knew it would be the older executive I had met 3 days before at the adult theatre I worked on the floor below. We had recognized each other, nothing was said as I watched him get sucked by a guy in the theatre. A guy sat next to me,his cock out, I lowered my head onto it and the guy fucked my mouth, blowing deep into my throat. I saw him in the cafeteria the next day, he asked me for my email,then sent me one to meet him in the boardroom. I made sure my hole was lubed, he came in, suit , tie, a big man. He glanced at the screen, lowered his trousers, his semi hard cock thick, he walked over to me,pointing it at my mouth, I took it,sucked it eagerly, I knew he wanted more. Hard,he pulled back,, he turned me around,bent over the boardroom table,, positioned his cock, I relaxed as he entered me in one long slow movement, my cock hard as he fucked me, I was completely relaxed, taking him, so good as his big hands held my hips and pulled me back and forward onto his cock until he pulled me back and held me as I felt him pulse and fill my insides. I still go to the adult theatre, suck as much cock as I can, he doesn't go there anymore, I take care of his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
im a bottom cock slut

I love this story . I'm such a bottom slut I love to feal a big cock sliding in and out of my ass . but the thing I love the most is to feal that big cock shoot deep inside my ass I love it so much so times I get fucked 4-5 times a day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn that was good

Loved the bit about how he likes barebacking sloppy boypussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the kind of sex I dream of, hot, naughty and satisfying! Years ago I met an 18 yr old redhead in the porn theater in Buford GA. We sucked on each others cocks for awhile and left together. He wanted to fuck my shaved ass so we went to a Wendys where the bathroom door locked. We stripped naked and kissed and sucked and licked til we were crazy with lust, he turned me around and ate my enema clean ass til it was as wet as a pussy! His 7" cock slid in my hot hole like a lubed piston in a worn out cylinder! He pumped me good and, at one point, pulled out with a wet pop and I released a big, oderless fart! He said "Listen to that pussy TALK!", slid back in and, within 4 or 5 more complete in and out motions, flooded my loose whore hole with the size of load only a slutty 18 yr old boy can produce! I felt like I could honestly say I was in love! We dressed and left, hooking up regularly for awhile but, sadly, I lost touch when I moved and never saw him again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous