All Comments on 'It All Started Innocently Enough Ch. 02'

by ohnudeone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Good enough story

Chapters are a bit short, took two goes to get what really was one chapter.

Going to tell him the 'truth', huh?

Just a wild guess here... Jen and Jack had been screwing Kathy for years, now they feel guilty and will let poor old Les have a bit of Jen...

Let's wait and see.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
please more with les

I hope Les will be coming back with more about his tripo and exciting fun he had with his friends i have a feeling jen is going to tell him cathy and them were into swapping or swinging lets see if thats true please bring on more stories please.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

There has to be more story to this than that. Perhaps Jen cannot have a baby by her husband and she is seeking some sperm from you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT START I WAS DAMP

HOW COME THINGS LIKE THAT NEVER HAPPEN TO ME

michael1950michael1950over 17 years ago
To each thier own.

Both stories relate to his recovery from widowhood, As I to have been a widower, I am aware of some of his feeling, yet in my experience, there were several differences, in my return to life. A well written tale and if you are still in a greiving process just know that you have to take your own steps as very few if any will do as these ladies have done.

Keep on writing you have a talet that should grow.

photon100photon100almost 15 years ago
Seaman? What, were they little sailor dudes?

OK story, but please, please get a spell check and an editor.....

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Best friend

Never leave your whore wife alone wit your best frien.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous