All Comments on 'How to Sweeten Up Your Cum'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Useful Information

Very well written piece... I had a lady once comment that mine tasted like Cinnamon and I couldn't figure it out until I remembered, I kept Cinnamon Altoids in the truck and would pop three or four if I didn't have a soda or water... LOL

South Dakota Man

wolf182wolf182over 17 years ago
good to know

Now where can I sign up to participate in a 'study group' for this??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Playboy Mag

Years ago, I wrote to Playboy Magazine about the taste of my semen (I both drank and smoked). They responded that there was nothing that could be done about the taste. I knew they were wrong because the women I slept with would comment differently on the taste and I figured it was because of my diet but I didn't know which foods had what effect. Thanks, now I'm going to have to test out your theories.

Oral RexOral Rexover 17 years ago
Bananas work for us

Tabitha and I did extensive personal research on this subject. My story Smorgasbord 2: Tabitha's Taste in Men Improves discusses our findings, methods and reviews the field trials.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice practical suggestions.

There's no doubt what males eat affects the taste of their cum. While I haven't tried it myself, through questioning my partners I know my diet can have an impact on what my semen tastes like.

One thing that I found entirely by accident that has a tremendous impact is Gatorade. I would think other drinks of a similar nature produced by other manufacturers would work as well. Through experimentation I think orange works the strongest, but don't take my word for it.

JesseGJesseGover 16 years ago
Open dialogue

I've often wondered how the taste of ejaculate could be made better! I also wonder why my ejaculate is not bright and thick. It's very runny and yellow. I had a vasectomy about 15 years ago. My spurm count is nil. Does this have any effect on the consitency and flavor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what kind of quanities,and how fast will the change

if i drink beer(a 6 pac) daily and maintain a mixed diet of meat, potatoes, salads, and desserts, a 70's family diet. the mixing of or consuming more of one item to create a change in my flavor would call for an extra serving, at meal time a half of cow for lunch, or a boat load of bananas, three days before. i would enjoy serving my wife a mix of flavors, and it would be really cool to do it on command. also i will serve meals or snacks to vary her flavor. i guess i am asking for a cookbook to create a flavor on demand. thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This will work

Drink at least 2 cans of Sprite Zero an hour or so before oral sex and your girl will appreciate it. My wife always bitched about the "taste" but I can tell you that the Sprite Zero has her singing ( and swallowing ) a different tune. Make sure you get ZERO !!! if you get the regular Sprite made with corn syrup or sugar it won't make a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
True works!!!!!

if you want her to swallow, don't smoke!!!!! tested it myself today! likes it better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A better solution

My girlfriend came bought a product called Lovers Essence and its great for those who don't like the taste of cum, or have anxiety issues getting over their first encounter. Its a body dust that functions by temporarily disabling all but your sweet taste buds making the cum taste sweet no matter his diet. I tried it and its a GOD-send. She bought for me at MyLoversEssence.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ummmm, PUSSY!

Personally, I like enjoy the smell and taste of pussy more on the ripe end of the scale. There's a fine line between perfect scent/taste on the ripe side, versus the next level beyond ripe which would be: "O.k., she's beyond hotness in every way, and I would give my left nut to have sex with her, but, what in the hell died in there". Women have good bacteria and bad bacteria; and yes, I fully agree that a pussy that is kept too clean will in fact wash away the good bacteria that gives her that delicious nectare. Being the kind of guy that practically lives to eat pussy...and my wife is kind enough to let me get my 30 to 45 minute daily feeding of pussy juice; and speaking from personal experience of the countless woman I've had the pleasure to satisfy my insatiable appetite to eat pussy, a natural approach to a great tasting pussy is to "NOT" get crazy with feminine hygene products. Routine daily showers and a monthly douche is about all you need to keep that god given scent and taste just right, for guys like me to continue getting raging hard-ons while providing the ultimate gift to a woman..."Oral Orgasm"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great article!

I was searching google and this article came up! I found a few articles (www.ChangeTheTaste.com | Tasty Sex Education For The Real World) that give a better list of foods to eat and even stay away from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BRB

Off to litmus paper my cunny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The tast of com

I have tasted my own com quit a few times during sex and or masturbation and i found that if you com more regularly it tasted better. I find it very exotic tasting not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree.

I happen to recently have started radically changing my diet, by avoiding gluten containing products, for several reasons. However just the other night, I was graced with a comment from my wife about how sweet my sperm is. I immediately attributed this first time ever comment, to a diet that a lacks wheat products, and of any fatty meats, and instead consists of eating large amounts of fresh vegetables and lean proteins, and nothing sweet but fruits. I think just avoiding anything processed in general (especially sugar), will give a desirable change.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Hi,

I agree to all said and want to add that alcohol, especially spirits make cum taste more bitter which most women dislike.

Can anybody tell about the effect of coffee (Strong)?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous