All Comments on 'Shell Shocked'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice tale

you miss out on 100% by calling one of your characters after a plumber in a computer game. Super mario wasn't that hot :)

yeti8080kyeti8080kover 17 years ago
Hot Short

I like them short and sweet. I agree - Mario was a rather bad choice in name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't look at names just what the story say.

It is hot, well written and over all keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it! Hot and sweaty!

Loved the story, and I actually enjoyed that he was named Mario.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerabout 13 years ago
"What's In A Name?"..

To quote Juliet, "What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd, Retain that dear perfection which he owes Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, And for that name which is no part of thee Take all myself."

So really, what's the big deal about sr71plt naming his/her character Mario? It's just a name. In fact, Mario was a name way before the invention of the short, plump game character. The name does not exclusively belong to the makers of Super Mario. :)

That being said, I'll get on with what I really want to say.

I loved this story. It was short and sweet. The characters were cute, and I loved their predicament. I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter (or several) of this, but I don't think it really NEEDS it.

The story was written well, which made me really happy. Keep up the good work.

-- Soulless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fear of dying makes you do crazy things. Mario and Jake seemed to have made the right choice.

DustMageDustMageover 11 years ago
Nice!

A bit too short for my taste, but very well written. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...