All Comments on 'The Glory of Pete's 12'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
shauna is to smart for her own good.

a whore and a liar for a girlfriend isn't cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Rest

Where are the first 11 chapters?

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Wow!

12 inches!

A well-written enjoyable story, but then I always enjoy what you write...

janiexx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

The best new story of the day! Loved it! I can't wait for each new story from you!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
HOT... HOT... HOT

My panties were dripping after reading this story....

mmmmmmm...... will I ever sleep good tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good is there a second chapter

I think mother and daughter should go about getting that 12 inches in thier pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mother want to please her son

I hope the next chapter should be the brother discovering one of the suckers behind the glory hole was his sister.He then confronts her and she let him know who the other one was ?then sister and brother visist mom as she sleeps .the sister lifts the blanket and shows the the pussy he has always wanted mom's pussy.and mom is naked the sister starts eating mom's pussy .then son feeds his cock to mom's mouth.she sucks it to get him hard .then sister moves and son mounts his mom.and son cumms in his moms puusy.Then the next chpater should be mom getting her sister and her newfew together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not a bad story BUT !!!

You just had to go and throw a black cock in there and ruin the fuckin story, ASS HOLE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Liked It

The only aspect I didn't like was the cheating part from the girlfriend. That kind of made me limp, had to skip to the raunchy part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a very good story, but...

I think the anons who said that Peter should fuck his sister and then his mother are right. Look, the boy's got a great asset between his legs. It's a FAMILY asset, and he should treat it as such. Actually, as far as I'm concerned, the boy should reserve that big beautiful prick of his for the family cunts--his sister's cute little slit and his mother's mommy-hole, that incomparable twat that he came into the world from. Those are the cunts that Peter should be unloading his big balls into, again and again.

JRavenJRavenabout 11 years ago
I'm thinking Shauna lost a boyfriend

Claire and Veronica are going to be busy getting the attention of that 12 inch dick. Claire wanted to suck her brother, but I like how Shauna pretty much had Claire sucking off all the other guys first.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969about 9 years ago
Great story

Would love to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whole Story

The Whole Story was missing the 'hole'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Need more....what happens next???

ZigmysterZigmysterabout 6 years ago

Shauna is not the only one wondering what is going to happen the next day....

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 5 years ago
What happened next

Part two ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
too funny

show me a guy with a 12 inch dick and i'll show you a forever virgin. NO woman in her right mind would EVER let him fuck her, unless she has a death wish. an average vagina is 4 to 6 inches long stretchable a little...maybe 1 to 1.5 inches. perfect for the average dick...

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[20.11.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was okay I guess but it would have been a lot better if his mom would have road that 12inch cock like my mom ride's me she loves it and can't get enough of her little boy's 12inch cock

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Idiotic. Poor storyline. Horrible grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3660 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!