All Comments on 'I'm Not Your Slave'

by kicky1000

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
Mildly disturbed...

I was extremely scared when I first read this... A few things kept running through my head... 1. I hope you don't really think people can be treated as slaves. 2. I pray you don't use "fuck" so much in your daily vernacular. 3. I hope he realizes he's making his character sound like a complete idiot.

I also read your other work... thank God... I think I would have had a very distorted image of you. I can now appreciate this actually even more. You crept into a combination of domination and reverse psychology. I congratulate you... They're not easy things to discuss in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cute

story. The "slave" misbehaves to get the desired beating and butt-fuck.

Could have more detail on the sex though, or maybe the "slave" could have let the dummy in on the gag.

31133113over 17 years ago
Clever!

A really clever story, especially when it comes to the title which has triple meaning: (1) The opening use of the wife not being the slave, (2) the secondary use of Andy being the slave, but also (3) the hidden meaning, which is that the narrator is really Andy's slave. Andy's "topping from the bottom" makes him the true master of the situation.

You did a marvelous job with layering the irony in that respect, establishing that the narrator's own stupidity, narcissism, etc., makes it easy for clever Andy to get everything he wants. It's not the easiest thing to write a story where the reader knows more than the protagonist about the situation. You handled this challenge very well indeed. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
irony

i love your use of verbal irony in this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You're awesome!

Oh, my gawd..

I've read all of your stories, and they're awesome! Any

swallowedscreamswallowedscreamalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant!

I could just see the smirk on Andy's face as he got exactly what he wanted. What a clever little tale, I will be checking out more of your submissions after this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ANDY DESERVE A CUDDLESOME NOT BEING A SLAVE

good tale but.... U said (NOW SOMETIMES HE CALLS ME DADDYWHICH I LIKE A LOT) SO WHY U STOP, THEN U SAID ( I ALMOST WANT TO KISS AND CUDDLE HIM BED...) FROM HERE U CAN STARTNEW LEVEL OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND BEGIN OF LOVE NOT BEING ANDY SLAVE TO U CUZ I LOVE THOSE LINES SO MUCH PLEASE DON'T STOP NOW .U JUST NEED A TALK TO ANDY WHAT HE NEED, CUZ HE LOVES BEING FUCK SO WHY NOT WITH KISS,STROKE, HUG,CUDDLE,PASSIONATE AND A LOTS OF LOVE AND DESIRE. IT'S JUST ME.I LOVE UR STORY SO THAT I'M WRITING.GOOd JOB . "NEWSTART" THE well-wisher

GrFReaK69GrFReaK69over 13 years ago
Hilarious!!! I laughed throughout!!!!

i laughed pretty much the whole time reading this. it was funny how Andy used reverse psychology on Richie and he never realized he had turned up in a gay relationship!!!! it was awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really clever!

I think this is the first story I've read on here that actually made me chuckle. It was cute, clever, and the sex was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really clever, sexy and cute!

Too bad some people didn't seem to understand it... ¬¬'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Clever!

That is the most clever, intelligent, manipulative bottom/slave i've ever heard of. It was almost funny how he was able to repeatedly manipulate his Master into spanking him and making him suck his cock and take him. i don't know how his Master didn't figure it out. Great story!

PrettyGPrettyGalmost 12 years ago
5 stars!!!

I loved it. Very witty lol :0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No offense, but...

This story was okay, but was lacking the way the work of chicks that write gay porn doesn't ring true. Seems more like it was written by someone with a POV closer to the wife than a "straight" guy, and nobody in reality would be that oblivious; writer totally lacks subtlety and authenticity.

bluesky496bluesky496almost 10 years ago

lovely story , i hope you write more ,i would love to be enslaved like that .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so nasty

In a good way...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I wish it was longer! I would love to be a wife for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, Andy is lucky. This is like my fantasy.

ASmokingGunASmokingGun8 months ago

I think this is a great story, really funny and clever (unlike the narrator who thinks ANDY is the dumb one! Haha!)

Recalcitrant is a brilliant word too. 5 stars!

canndcannd7 months ago

Really great and comical. You saw the ending coming but it was entertaining. Go Andy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous