All Comments on 'My Virgin Sister'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 782 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

Perhaps a little on the long side, but wow, what a hot story. Loved how Mom was persuaded, an all-round great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot and hotter

Started off with excitement then got better and then better still. Hope to hear and read more of this threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HELL YES

have you fucked lisa's ass yet thats what i wanna know

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
way too ...........

long for a single submission this should have been 3 or 4 parts. didn't finish it because it is too looooooong to read in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thanks for giving us a whole story,and not teasing

i think most writers have mindlaps and can't write but one chapter at a time.thanks for giving us a story we can sit down and enjoy.teasing stories suck and why not write it down at one time.your fans will be waiting for your next story,see we read it more than once.that to really enjoy the sexual overtures.thanks for a story you can now and not have to wait weeks or months to finish reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
W.O.W!

`One of the hottest Lit stories EVER. (And I'm a gay woman!)

TheCaptainTheCaptainover 17 years ago
A little long, but it doesn't lose it's intensity.

This was one of those stories that comes along at Lit once in a while, that I have to read through no matter how long it takes, and makes me cum a number of times and I just end up coming back for more...

Very hot story, and I thought it was great that the mom was seduced into things near the end, while the guy and his sis were getting off together and enjoying the voyeuristic, teasing relationship with mother. I'll be watching out for more stories from samslam in the future.

-Capt

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent cocksucking!

I've only read the first 4 pages of the story - he's teasing her by licking her slit for every 2 minutes of cocksucking - mmmmmmmmmmmmm amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Two cocks up!

I echo "TheCaptain"'s comments below. Amazingly hot story. Looking forward to more.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOnDERFUL

Loved your story. I was wishing I had a story like this to tell about my sister. We had some fun, but nothing like this. I hope you will continue writing. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

This story was one of the best stories ever!!!! You must write more incest stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

That was simply amazing Story...We want MORE!

David48David48over 17 years ago
nobody mentioned...

...your use of first person was really irratating, but the over steam heat of the story made up for most of the editing problems. A good editor would be your next move. Just...very VERY hot story! The kind that makes the incest catagory sexier than any other. Good show for a first time...but find that editor. You won't regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Greater than the Greaterst...

You Rock...

Keep rocking..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

This is what good erotica should be: slowly increasing tension, lots of resistance, strongly defined characters and a twist or two.

Keep up the excellent work, samslam, and thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fine Story

A but long. I'd have liked it better if it were in several chapters rather thsn one non-stop story.

The first part, just brother and sister was simply top notch. The addition of Mom -- in my view -- was a detriment. And -- again in my view -- when Mom did get involved, it might have been better with some reticence on her part, and her having to be slowly seduced, step by step, rather than having her jump in with no real qualms at all.

Alacar LeoricarAlacar Leoricarover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

There's a reason this is on the Top Stories list. Everything about this story is top notch. Though it could've been cut into chapters, that would ruin its high rating :)

A+!

dob1921dob1921over 17 years ago
Great Story

I am glad you didn't break it into chapters. I read it from start to finish. Great job.

DaSaintDaSaintover 17 years ago
Top notch!!!

Screw the unsatisfied nit-picker who claims you need an editor. This is one of the finest stories I've read on this site. An instant classic regardless of the wanna-be lit professor's comments. Truly high art of the most erotic style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
UNREAL

The best storie i've ever read here.......AWSOME

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Stuff

Great Stuff, My Friend...

Keep Posting and Cumming.

Thanks for the post. I'll always be looking for a story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotic Adventure

Exceptional story with continued anticipation as to what innocent erotic adventure will they encounter next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG!!

Oh, my FUCKING GOD!!!!!

That story was amazing.

Well done on a top read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It Doesn't Get Any Better!

This is one of the best I've ever read. Thanks for sharing your outstanding story telling talent with us and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fuck....

FUCK!

thats gotta be the best thing I ever read, you've made this pervert very happy :) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

Had to ride my vibe TWICE during this nugget! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Couldn't Stop Reading...

It's late and I should be in bed, but I couldn't stop reading 'til the end of this awsome story. Two cokes, a piece of cheesecake and 3 orgasms later and I'm a very satisfied reader. If only my life were as good as this story.. I could die a happy man right now. Very well done. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Size does matter!

Excellent work, the dynamic between latent attraction, fantasy and relationship worked really well for you. I often find when stories branch out from the central core, in this case the Jack/Lisa attraction, that the theme gets tacky. This sadly was also the case with "My Virgin Sister", dragging the mother into the relationship seemed like overextending good materiale. Likewise the sale of blowjob lessons wasn't convincing and the transition from learning experience to relationship was a bit quick.

Never the less this story definitely deserves the top placing it has. Thank you for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh. My. Fucking. Ghawd.

Jesus. H. Macy.

That has got to be one of, if not THE, BEST stories I have ever read on this or any user-submitted erotica site.

Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW!

Loved the story. The sex was phenom. I happened to be reading this at work, and I had to go in the bathroom for a bit of private time...But I can't WAIT to get home and get a good fuck from my vibrator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Possible, but really wild

Incredibly hot and wild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mmmmmmmm

First four chapters were ooohhh sooo very hot...then it was kinda routine, but involving mom was not really very convincing. Anywayzzz I fingered myself 3-4 times during the period I was reading it...could not leave it in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where was my sister when I was that age.

unbelievable, I couldn't stop reading it. Jack was one lucky SOB...literally!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellant

I agree with prior statements...Where was my sis back then? Maybe if I had read that....?

Anymore chapters forthcumming to this will be gladly read, BEFORE anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

I loved it, so detailed and hot. keep this up and you could make a novel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just About Perfect.....

Thanks very much for making my day!

Things to consider:

1) Very good pacing and generally believable until Lisa walks into Mom's bedroom to begin the setup. The Mom experience could have been contained in a follow-on story with the same intense buildup and detail as this story. It was just "too easy" for her to immediately have sex with BOTH of her kids.

2) The title is not really appropriate; so much more than a one-time virginity session. No hymen, multiple orgasms, and I Love You's the very first time? In the great majority of female experiences (forgetting the incest), it just doesn't happen (and rightly so).

When I read the existing comments, I am sure they will appreciate your efforts as much as I did.

Dixiebullfrog

hongluobohongluoboabout 17 years ago
hot and lovely

I actually love long stories but this one was so hot, i never noticed it was so many pages!... Great pacing, wonderful characterization and very plausible!... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so wet

just reading this stroy got me so so wet and i just could not stop playing with myself i no its wronge but it feels so right really wish i could get fucked like jack did lisa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
THE BEST *****

THE BEST NEED MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Perfect

One of the best stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A good article

This is one of the better articles I have read.The only flaw was the pace of the story.I personally feel the buildup was a little too long in certain places.On the whole it was a worthwhile read. Hope to get more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awsome

Awsome story, actually one of the best i read in a while. But a little something bugged me, how can they be twins if one is 18 and the other is 16 ? or maybe i missread something :)

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fuckin a!

god damn man i wish i could write as well as u. this cummin from an author. great story man. kudos, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One long, fantastic story!!!!

I was amazed at the story, and especially how long it went; it took me three attempts to get through it, of course having to stop for certain reasons. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

Incredible story......don;t change a thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good story

Over all a good read, well explained & not leaving questions like most stories seem to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it...absolutly loved it.

This story had me dripping for days. I even tried the harness. It was out of this world. Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Creaming and Cumming

Nicely written and had me creaming and cumming throughout it. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!

I love brother/sister incest. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!

that story was un-fucking believable! Let the good times roll on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

Shitting hell, this is an amazing story.... you are awesome.

Aramis20Aramis20over 16 years ago
O.O!!

Two hours very very VERY well spent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dam---dam-----dammmmmmm

whew that was fucking good.keep up the good work loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Shit dude.....

Incredible story, definitely want to hear more about Lisa and Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

I wish to fuck I was Jack and had a sis like Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AMAZING

That was by far the best story I've read on this site! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
tight and wetttt

omg i had to finger fuck myself five times, and im still horny i have my vibrator in my pussy as i write this, ohhhh yes so hott and so wet

cariboo51cariboo51about 16 years ago
loved it

Tell us more.Maybe Bring in a 2nd cock for the ladies.(Something young black and hung?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best story in the whole world

This is the best story i have aves read. I'd love to read more about Jack & Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
holy shit!

OMG that was the best fucking erotic story EVER!!!!!! fuck, that was awesome! it was so perfect, so incredible, just the best. the only thing better than this, would be a fucking movie on this ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
simply brilliant

i have read several stories...and this one is the most elaborated story that i have read by far!

the best, truly!

please write more stories...i might write stories myself!

keep it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WHAT A STORY

this was definately one of the top stories i have ever seen on this site. truly fantastic

TPF1138TPF1138about 16 years ago
Fantastic Tale

This was too damn Hot for words. I think it actually manages to top your Neurotransmitter stories, and that's no small feat.

Of course you know there needs to be more of these three. We get a lot of bro/sis here (and thanks for that) but not nearly enough of Mom. Thats not a criticism, just a hope on my part that you might see fit to expand her role in the, must happen, sequel.

Anyway cheers! And good luck!

SacanazSacanazabout 16 years ago
Too hot to handle

You made my evening, what a great story, and what a great storyteller you are! Keep up the good work, and I'll keep reading and stroking!

PoutineFanPoutineFanabout 16 years ago
Holy moly!

I have REALLY got to stop reading the stories on this site when I'm not home alone. It's frustrating reading something this good and not being able to "relieve the tension". *lol*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What the hell

One thing i have to say What the Hell?

how do you come up with these!!!.................................................................There just........Briliant!!

Defenatly the best of the best please come up with more.

Major Fan~hobo420_69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AWESOME!!!

that was the best that i have ever read.....keep writing more.....if it ends up going on pay pal.....i would be a regular.....just for more stories like this one...keep going!!

gator4798gator4798about 16 years ago
Holy hell!

Simply amazing! Never ever stop writting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMFG simply amazing

i love the story so fucking much i hav blown my load more than 50 times reading it over and over and over plz write more

marleywasonemarleywasoneabout 16 years ago
Great Story also my fantasy

That was a great story that had me hard the whole time. I really like stories about incest and your's was terrific. Keep up the good work. I had to stop several times and ooze the precum out of my cock and lick it off my finger. Great stuff - both the story and the precum. :-) I hope you write more and I can enjoy all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh....

oh....sweet...fucking ...jesus......thats was simply, stunning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
best erotic story ever. period.

This is THE best story i've ever read, and i've read quite a few. I came within the first two pages, and i was actually trying to hold on but i couldn't. the rest got even better. The way you describe everything really gets the reader into the story, as if they really are Jack. This story gets me hornier than any porno i could find! Not only that, but i am usually a big fan of anal stories, and even before the last "scene" it is hotter than any anal story i've ever read!

5 stars, and if i could put more than 100 on the hotness meter i definitely would! please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT AS HELL

LOVED THE STORY LINE. HAVE WRITTEN SEVERAL MYSELF. REALLY LIKED IT WHEN MOM WANTED IT IN ASS. SHOULD HAVE USED DILDO ON SON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AMAZING

That was the most amazing thing i have ever read, and i hate reading, i loved the story it was awesome, make more plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
exciting

one of best I've read-graphic, realistic, easy flow action.

Please, more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMFG.

this is my fantasy. I wish it would happen to me! it was bloody amazing! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

Excellent plot, slow buildup, and always something new on each page. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
whoa

I got off SO many times reading this.

It's so wrong but so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
this is One the best ever told story

Excellent ,just fucking beautiful mind fucking story line up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ohh ...my ....fuckin ....god!!!

you sir. are a GOD!!! a fantasy of mine as well ... P.S. your words are better than a movie bro the way you describe things is nothing less than perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
BEST STORY SO FAR, ON THIS ENTIRE SITE!

Loved it, if I wasn't reading it, I swear I thought I was watching a movie. Very wrong but extremely hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Epic Fail

It started out well but simply drifted in to Epic Fail terroritory. I think it would have been better if the ex boyfriend would have called her and she blew him off. That way you conclude that encounter or expanded it until she blew him off(or blew him period).

him popping his sisters virgin pussy, oh yeah that hasn't been done before.

The s&m-esque sex in the middle of the story was a bit over the top. I could have done with out that.

The one area that concerned me was the absence of mention of birth control. No where in the story did they allude to the concern of pregnancy or the use of birth control. I fail to believe these two would fuck like that with out no concern for getting pregnant. The story indicates they've been fucking off and on for two or three months. Yet no mention of birth control methods, which leads the reader to believe there is no use of it. If so, why no mention of fear of pregnancy or incorporate a line in to the story dealing with that.

Which leads me to my favorite part, them magically being able to sleep with mom. It is my belief from what i have read in the story that they come from a fairly strict family. THere is no way this would be plausable. I'm fairly sure their mother would raise hell if she found out about what they were doing, never mind being able to bed them.

Sorry but aside from him popping his sisters cherry, this story is one massive epic FAIL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so fucking awsome

that was such a good story. it started out as a perverted brother spying on his sister, but it ended up turning into an incestuous orgy. you need to write more of these. p.s. i would love to see a pic of the mom and sis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
omg!

i came SO fking hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fail

this was the worst candlejack i ever rea

hottygalhottygalalmost 16 years ago
holy crap! i love it!!!!!

fucking shit i love this story it is really graet! i would love to see a film realize by this story! continue writing ur really good i look forward on reading other of ur stories

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To Long

This story was a good one. Liked the plot, liked the emotions but the only thing I didn't like was that it was to long. If you had broken it into chapters it would have made it great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot and Horny

It made me so hot i was touching myself within the first encounter. Great job witht he twin sex idea. Wish i had a twin to fullfill my fantasies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking amazing!!!

This was sooo fucking amazing!!! i had to read it in two parts, but in between the reading i went all day wondering what would happen next and i dreamt about it at night!!!! You have to write more stories!!!!!!! as said earlier: YOU ARE A GOD!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
right on

my favorite story i've read on this site. this story was right on. sometimes authors loose their story after a few pages/chapters, but this story was just as hot and juicy throughout. great job, i'm looking forward to reading any other of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow.

Extraordinary piece -- unquestionably one of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!

I already get turned on from incest and eating pussy so that helped.. and it may seem perverted but I loved your story so much I read and jacked off alot through this story, I think I almost cummed as much as you did.. My dick is sore as hell now, I think it is the most I have ever came in one session.. Your story just fueled my fantasy to the next level.. I wish I had sister to seduce my mother.. any tips for me to get my cousin or aunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Holy crap

I masterbated 49 times at this story and i shot loads over loads make more of this like a other part

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fuckin' hot

It's just.. amazing. sizzling even. keep it UP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

all i can say is "WOW" this was amazing lol i read one page everynight before i went to bed and sometimes i would wonder what would happen next so i would read and extra page a night and got off alot by this story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

what else can be said?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

This story was so hot it isn't even funny. It just keeps you wanting more. Really Good Job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

3 words. Work of Art!! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THE BEST

ive read this 5 times and loved it evertime its the best

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous