All Comments on 'Dad's Dream Daughter'

by earnie65

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Seems to be in English, but...

`

PLEASE - get someone to edit your "work"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
edit

The concept is pretty good but you need someone to rewrite it for you or rewrite it yourself. It needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ha

couldn't even finish this trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i dont like

story is not good just ok ,in this story there is no reallty, there is no attrection like real

you hv to improve more ,so that feeling can be real

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story line

Your story line is quite good. Don't allow these othere people to get you down with their negative comments. I don't see any stories under their names here. I'm assuming that English is not your first language. Am I correct? If you're going to write in English prior to getting a better command of the English language, then find someone to help you as an editor. Keep writing! You've done a very good job!

solkongensolkongenalmost 16 years ago
Sweet and Sexy. Very Believable

I thought this was one of the nicest Father/Daughter stories I've read. Many people may not have found it believable because of a strict Judeo/Christian upbringing, but there are hundreds of thousands of good looking, intelligent and VERY non-monagamous people living in the English speaking world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

' "Ready, Dad?" '

No, when did you get tested for STD's and other health issues last and have you had sex with anyone, your husband included, since then? I think I want to see the paperwork too.

I couldn't trust the word others on their health enough to swing. Safe sex? On top of that I hate condoms. Hell, I have enough trouble cumming already, heh. I hate dental dams too, who wants to lick pussy through plastic or whatever they make them out of. Hell, you can't even kiss without risks!

Don't get me wrong, I fantasize about sex with strange and interesting women, hehe, it's just not worth the risks. Add to that, I'm very selfish, no way in hell I'm letting some guy fuck my wife!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous