All Comments on 'First handjob'

by ListenHere

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So So

Not boring, but not too exciting either.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 17 years ago
Nicely done

Read like a very real happening to me

Thanks

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
First time...

Lady is introduced to her first handjob. Her maiden run turns out better than she expected as she examines his secretions marveling at the texture as he quickly wipes it off her hand. Hot! Fun Read! Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
enjoyed

with all the over the top stuff on this site you almost num to getting aroused. this was a nice story, seemed real and could feel the excitement. i got hard

mussorgskymussorgskyover 17 years ago
Bravo. A quick flashback to one's youth

For those with a short attention span (80% of the world!), you provided a marvelous insight to what most of us remember with various feelings...you scratched an itch!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Excellent! Well told and extremly arousing!

I loved this! Great job!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Yummy... oh so yummy

Making a man cum by masturbation is always fascinating and keeps a girl spellbound when the eruption occurs.

LeCoachLeCoachalmost 16 years ago
Good Job

There is a definite lack of good hand job stories. I enjoyed this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot woman!

I like to hear how a hot woman gets all excited about a man's penis. It makes my blood boil! Wish woman will tell us more how much they love it, IN DETAIL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First hand job

So refreshing to read a girl's description of any sexual activity, but particularly her first experience of a penis. Well written and very exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done!

This story was really sexy and reminds me of giving my first hand job, well done! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I remimber the first time a girl gave me a hand job. I think it was the best experience of my young life. Still love handjobs and masterbating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awwwweeee the memories!! : )

Brings me back to he memories at that age, all the handjobs I got amongst other stuff..... Still love those handjobs and my wife loves to give them!! Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aha..

gawwwd.im thirteen and ive done it:LL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well said

This brought back many memories. Thanks for doing that for me! People may down play the experience of hand jobs in their youth -- but they felt great and were a great introduction to their sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
me too

that story was so nice and just like my first time. I did not have lotion so i gently stroked my boy friends cock and was absolutely fascinated with his testicles. I stripped down and sat on his cock for the first time. He came immediately when it fully entered me. I wiggled on the drained cock to have a huge orgasm. I sat still on it and was breathing hard as he felt my boobs. I flexed my pussy and felt it start to leave me so i relaxed and just sat there on it. I felt him get hard again inside me after a few minutes and i rode it again until we both came again then it slipped out. I remember gently massaging his testicles to charge them back up and we ended up doing it four times. Each time after that i could not keep my hands off his meat and had him do me often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Lol u should become a writer u could get a decent grade putting that up for a story in English haha :D

touchofgraytouchofgrayalmost 7 years ago
really nice

Thanks for your contribution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Memory lane!

Thank you. Your story and the way you tell it, take me back to that very moment in my life. I was 16 and so was Angie. When I came, she said that at first, she thought I had pee’d on her! Hard as a rock, now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Taboo

The first man I jacked off was my father. He inappropriately took a sexual interest in me, teaching me all about the male anatomy. While we never had intercourse, he wanted to make sure I knew about sexual arousal and how to avoid pregnancy. He had a huge thick dick and spurted lots of cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous