All Comments on 'Wife Fucked At Gym'

by applehead

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another trite story without any imagination...

Same old stuff using all the cliches in the book. White woman married to an accountant with small dick who is willing to give up her financially secure lifestyle for a black man who makes minimum wage plus tips. Just remember, some white women fuck dogs and horses, so that must put black men in the same classification. Let's face it, black men are so desperate to believe that they are vital to this earth that they stoop to using their sex organs as the only means of making that happen. Thus, your story was born in your own mind. shallow as it appears to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another white woman with black child

Isnt it very good that all well off married white women are just waiting to be blackused sluts and whores? Hubby needs to find out and divorce her, take the baby, and let her go on the streets to make money being used by black males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Asshole commentator

Tired of this fucking cracker who always writes that white women fuck dogs, animals e.t.c./ Why do you always read these stories and then write the same comments.

Man I hate all you fucking crackaz, but I would never call you pigs or dogs or horses. That would be such an insult to those poor animals. Fuck all white men. White women and white kids would be o.k. but the white man always lies to them and hits them with his propaganda and lies. What an unbelievable asshole, the fucking white man.

I think the world would be a much better place without white men fucking up everything. If I ever see one of you in my hood, looking for your wives and daughters who are getting fucked by black guys, I will car jack you and kick that lilly white ass, punk m..fuckers.

What can I say, man I really dislike you white guys, sneaky motherfuckers wanna ban rap and IR sex fantasies. Go suck a horse dick and git in where you fit in. That goes for you arabs, persians, indians, latinos and asians too. Git in where you fit in and shut the fuck up!!!! COme to the Hood after 12 and pick up your chicks, coy we will be through with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tough shit

if u r tired of comments. don't read these crappy styories.

r blaclks so insecure that they always have to have white women or r the black women smart enough to get the white men so there isn't any black women left for my black brothers. The (white) creme alwasy rises(to the top)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ha Just another Redneck chicken shit, white cracka

Man, how many black women do you know who wanna date a cracker_ Very few. Yet many white women wanna fuck black men. Even after all the shit you did to us, and the way you truy to destroy our image, you give us guns and drugs and try to portray us as thugs, you tried and tried to destroy us for centuries, yet your women still wanna fuck us. I bet that pisses you crackaz off real bad.

At the end of the day, I might fuck a white bitch or two, but I still dont like you motherfuckers. Seriously, if white bitches dont have big tits and a fine booty, I wont even talk to them offays. White women and all these other pale bitches might look fine sometimes, but they are only good for sex and drinking my babies. If I need love, only a black woman is fit enough. WHite, asian, and all those other pale bitches are just for practice and senseless sex. I just fuck them like animals. No respect, disrespect, in all aspects. Other than that, man, you can keep those hoes.

But just to clear that up, I fuck bitches of all races, coz they all want black dick. Now, how many women of other races want white cock_ Hands up...

Ha ha ha. Nobody. WHite bitches only fuck you crackaz out of loyalty and coz you have money. Ugly, boring, dull, fucked up trash dick losers. Fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
same ole same ole shitttt

dudes ive been fucking a black bitch for ages now and she aint my first, i got a big dick so this black bullshit of hung blacks is hogwash...black bitches want white dick as much as white bitches want black dick...but pretty much it cuz of the whole size thing which is totally untrue...anyways i like my black bitch cuz shes a freak deaky bitch.....this pompous ass NI**** is just getting his rocks off and he prob got a lil chubb rather then a DICK...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sexy

The thought of the black man's come coating the inside of her "womb" as you mentioned is very very not! Down the road I hope to read more of this, and of the hot wife walking down the street with her cuckold husband as he pushes the baby carriage holding their interracial child from his wife's adulterous liason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTF? Stop using this poor guy's board...

as a sounding board for your personal issues.

I've never read such venomous crap in my life! All of you make me ashamed to be human, period. Back, white...jesus give me a break. Get over yourselves.

Having said that, this is not the place to spew this kind of garbage, so here's a comment about the story:

Yes, it's been done before, but he did it well. It was reasonably well written and hot.

If you people don't like this stuff, stop reading it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Humorous and Non-Humorous Extremes

Just well written enough to get a 25 and crudely extremish to not get a 75. 11" Blacksnake - Cmon - you go to black comedy with just that one absurdity.

By doing so you roil up the natives of each color which doesn't do much for the acceptance of your efforts such as they are as the focus shifts to the off the wall out doem comments.

I guess it depends on what your intention is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK it ain"t LOVE HERE What every women in the

should read AND KNOW about what black men think of women of different colorS including whites. He HERE IN A MESAAGE BELOW, "At the end of the day, I might fuck a white bitch or two, but I still dont like you motherfuckers. Seriously, if white bitches dont have big tits and a fine booty, I wont even talk to them offays. White women and all these other pale bitches might look fine sometimes, but they are only good for sex and drinking my babies. If I need love, only a black woman is fit enough. WHite, asian, and all those other pale bitches are just for practice and senseless sex. I just fuck them like animals. No respect, disrespect, in all aspects. Other than that, man, you can keep those hoes."

Now if you even talk with a nigger, it's your life and I feel sorry for you. The white man knows what niggers want with white women and it ain't LOVE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree with "WTF"!

Either like the story or not on its own merits. Racist comments from both sides of the aisle only serve to expose those expressing them as being ignorant at best and morons at worst!

The story? It's written for sexual simpletons. The seduction is absurd. The rich, hot and winsome housewives, the studly Black trainers and the woefully endowed husband are incredibly trite. It's said that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, so "Applehead" must be complimenting the myriad of writers who have explored this theme before him. So much for creativity and imagination. I guess it's easier to just rely on stereotypes to flesh out a story. I give the "25" because this effort is one of the few that is cogently written in this genre.

A question for "Applehead." Was it your intention to encourage the bigoted and narrow-minded to crawl out from under their rocks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great so far

I gave you a score of 4 as it was great except her husband doesn't know yet, and she isn't black preg yet. If and when that happens, I will give you a perfect score.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years ago
Some WHITE WOMeN HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS

To that asshole saying white men wanna protect white bitches from blacks, come on dude, be fucking honest. You probably hate those white bitches too.

Even white men are tired of those lazy, rude, slutty white women. That is why you whites even order mail order brides from elsewhere.

WHite women are great sluts, but other than that, they are shit.

They cant or wont cook, wont look after kids, they always talk shit and put a man down, and they fuck around like sluts. Plus they are either half pretty and arrogant, or fat and slobbish and ugly. They have an aversion to bathing and a high affinity to alcohol and promiscuity. Plus they dont put out that much unless they are drunk or acting in pornos.

I know so many white guys who are tired of those damn shit head white women. Even the young ones are fucked up in the head sluts, just like their mothers, grannies, aunties and elder sisters.

Black men only fuck them coz they do dirty stuff like gang bang and ass licking. Plus they quickly get addicted to rough, animal sex. I dont know why. Man, they are so base and shameless. Dirty, sordid sex really turns them on, those fucking perverts.

But any man, whether black, white or any other race, who ever lived together with a white bitch will tell you that those bitches are up to no good.

They are fucking materialistic as well, and so full of shit. They just go bla bla bla, but only junk comes out of their stupid, loud mouths. Always bitching and gossiping and shit. You can talk to the average white bitch all day, nothing constructive comes out of it. Just rubbish. Useless whores. You couldnt build anything with them. They got shit for brains I guess.

All you softie white wimps need to learn kung fu for those hos. Give them a round house kick followed by a left hook and a right cross.

And then that bitch will probably sue you, take your car, house and all your money. And next thing you know, that scanless white ho is fucking her lawyer, the judge and the fucking jury. Then she will jump across the tracks and fuck the whole hood too. Damn! WHite bitches! Stop that shit!

WHere is your pride, you filthy pigs. I know you always say the white men made you like that, but come on.

When I was 22, my white neighbour|s wife even sucked my dick whilst her baby was sleeping in the pram less than a few metres away. And she was married and went to church regularly. She liked to spend her stupid hubbies cash and then lick my ass and insisted that I fuck her up the rectum. Her husband was too much of a softie and believed that she was a lady. He was always saying oh baby, oh sweet heart I do love you dearly, can you believe. If I had told him the truth, that his baby mama was an ass licking tramp he would have fainted, probably. ANd on being revived, he would probably have cried and bought her more fancy shit.

I reall felt sorry for him, everytime I fucked that flat but tight ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

Like it and want to hear more

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowover 17 years ago
The mental angle

Not bad but a little predictable, nice build up to the sex and but not a lot of detail with the actual sex. Maybe a view of her mental state and her rising desires for large cock would stretch the tale into a saga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Woops

Why bother reading IR stories and bitching abour IR sex? Issues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for future installments!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where is the next chapter?

Good story. Waiting for next chapter. Please no humiliation or white wife getting pregnant. It is great beautiful white wife gets seduced by BBC hunk, maybe husband finds out and gets turned on by this taboo. Next chapter please.

billytimebillytimeover 12 years ago
one hot ass story

Damn,that was fucking hot!!!!!!!!

janice kjanice kover 12 years ago
Hot

This story is very similar to what happened to a girlfriend of mine. And she's been back for more since but not at the gym...from what she told me, she thinks it's much to dangerous because of her other girlfriends finding out so she's having sex with him outside the gym... What I didn't tell her is that almost all of her friends are fucking the other black trainers also, including the same trainer she's with...

jodiredjodiredalmost 11 years ago
She'll be back!

The number of white wives who haved fucked Black once and never again is tiny compared to the number who try it and go back over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
jodiboy

You make it seem like black men are a different species from the rest of the men on the planet. That's racist as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't hate.....

Awesome story!!

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Muuaaah.....

substeveysubsteveyover 7 years ago
Great writing.

Excellent and very hot and descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Every woman's fantasy-- black cock is amazing as the beautiful black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving it ........

God I got so wet from reading this I can't wait for more. It makes me want to try a BBC myself mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, makes me want sloppy seconds!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous