All Comments on 'Cake'

by Unsung Muse

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kbatekbateover 17 years ago
You're the best

As always, quality, feeling and emotion in just a few words.

Good luck, you have a strong entry.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
beautiful

The way you evoke images, memory, emotion ... it astounds me every time.

umber_eyes71umber_eyes71over 17 years ago
Very Sweet

You can reaaly feel the deep love and sadness of the characters. Great submission.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Days remembered!

The Writer manages to lovingly relate scenes from the past as they reminisce about days now gone. A sweet endearing story well told. Enjoyable Read! Lovingly Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful

Such vivid imagery!! I can still taste those soggy mittens with the ice balls hanging from them. Wonderful (and sad) emotions evoked, too. Leonard Cohen's lyrics are very artfully woven into this evocative tale.

Thanks so much.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
An evocative rendition...

of lovers' parting. Heartbreaking, yet tender in it's deceptive simplicity. A fine piece of writing! Good luck in the contest.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 17 years ago
*sigh*

Everything feels so syrupy-thick, diffused and in slow motion after reading this.

ungenderlessungenderlessover 17 years ago
Like a surreal painting

These kinds of gorgeous, poetic descriptions remind me of how much I still have to learn about writing erotica. This is a masterpiece.

celtcdawnceltcdawnover 17 years ago
No one word...

I can't think of anyone word...but it's a rememberer. A story that you'll always remember for it's evocativeness. Beautifully done

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Musie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goosebumps. Bona fide. Tears, too. Damn. I, as always, stand in awe of your talent. I can still taste wet mittens, feel the wool, see the sparkling diamonds in the snow... you are such a gift to this site and I feel so blessed to have read this here and now. Thank you, Muse.

angelicminxangelicminxover 17 years ago
~

Lovely imagery. Excellent show of emotion.

I am somewhat embarrassed to admit to a 'huh?' moment at the end. As in, "Huh? Who the hell is Leonard?" I figured out that you were referring to Leonard Cohen upon reading another PC, but I still don't know who that is. (Names are NOT my forte.)

Good luck in the contest! ~Minx

PS. You now have one more unsweepable 5 bomb. ;)

sacksackover 17 years ago
mind boggling.....

a life-changing story, if ever there was one! Colly would be proud of you!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 17 years ago
Two-times a winner

Even if the overall writing didn't rate a five, though it does, coming up with "well-love-to-lumpy" would have more than earned you a fiver.

Rumple

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous