All Comments on 'Mature Office Affair'

by velcro_zipper

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyable

Enjoyable but it needs a little more buildup to the main event which was too simple and quick. A good first work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It!

Very sexy story! Need to hear more about this voluptuous woman and her high heels - There is something so hot about a mature woman who presents herself in feminine skirts and high heels. The brief mention was a tease - Let's hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Made me cum

I loved it and made me cum in my office. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

Sexy story, sexy woman, etc. The author should share more of his/her talent.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 13 years ago
Damn Good

That was a damn good story,

I guess most of you figure it is all fiction but the way shoeslay'r sees it is

"we can not say this did not happen" She had her needs and a husband

who is as useless as tits on a bull, why should she not enjpy the closeness of a co worker?, The story is HOT omg my puter is smokin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I walked past the office storeroom, I heard voices, 2 women, they were talking about some of the guys in the office. I stopped, I heard my name, Rob, I think he is so hot, the other voice,he is o.k but he is about 20 years younger than you, I know but I he could do whatever he wanted with me, then Kathie, your married, shame. I went back to my office, I watched as they came out, laughing, Kathie, a short, women, a little plump, with a nice round arse in a tight long skirt, mid 50s. My cock started to get hard at the thought, no, let it be. The next week I seemed to have my eyes on Kathie, the tight skirts, nylons, I went home and my wife was on her back or knees every night, my cock jammed into her, thinking about Kathie. It happened, i was about to go home, I heard the 2 girls again, one saying see you tomorrow Kath,then the lift, I walked out,she was standing at her desk, she reached down to turn her computer off, her skirt stretched over her arse. I said it, that's a nice sight to see as I leave the office. She stood straight up and turned, then smiled, thank you, no thank you, sorry but its the truth.She laughed, flattery will get you everywhere. I decided then and there , well lets see, I like the way you look , but I bet you look even better with that skirt off bent over my desk. I watched her face ,shock ,no, embarrassment, yes but the smile and she walked to my office, lifted her skirt and bent over. My cock went from semi hard to rock solid in no time,well she said, the sheer pantyhose,what a great arse, I was right, well show me how right, as she pulled her pantyhose down and panties and leaned forward. Well, I lost my pants, moved up behind her and rubbed my cock against her slit and pushed forward. My cock was engulfed by warmth and wet as I fucked into her, she grabbed the desk, I was like a man possessed, I shot my cumm into her, but I kept fucking,staying hard as I looked down at her great arse, I heard her say yes,yes, im yesssss and her pussy clenched my cock, I kept fucking, she kept letting out little moans as she slumped forward. I pulled out, I lifted her and sat her on a chair and presented my cock to her,she looked at me and took it in her mouth, caressing my balls until taking it all I unloaded in her mouth. We both collapsed backwards. We fuck regularly, I have even pushed into her tight arse,something my wife will not let me do, but Kath takes it.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 7 years ago
Neat read

Relaxing to see two folks enjoying mutual satisfaction and happiness. Thanks.

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago

Loved it. Cant beat a mature woman who obviously needed a good seeing too. A neck massage can easily turn into a caress. I love looking at cleavage and making it obvious. A female will either cover up or let you stare, some you win, some you loose.

Liked Anonymous with the older lady who bent over the desk and pulled her skirt up. She was over 50 so past child bearing days and still sexually active. The thought of a young man full of vitality must be an attraction.

Innuendos in offices are always a good start. An older married woman nearly always loves the banter, make her laugh and your half way into her knickers.

I've scored quite a few times but mostly knocked back. The older married woman are the best bet.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Office Sex

Office sex never fails to get me rock hard and wet. I am obsessed with suited cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice job with this . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pls suggest good threesome story with milf

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice start.

Looking forwzrd to round 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcro_zipper@velcro_zipper
103 Followers
Just an extremely amateur writer with a fascination for curvy and busty ladies. I like getting naughty and unpredictable sometimes, and I'll usually try anything once!