All Comments on 'My Wife'

by Taboo Junky

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

She needs to "come off the Pill" and continue fucking and get pregnant by some guy that she did not know who bred her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Sexy Little Wifey There!

And it would make her even sexier to read how she's never stopped cheating on him- he's never complainedm, and that years later- they have children, and he never mentions what they both actually know- that some; possibly all of their children were conceived by his nympho wife in passionate extramarital sex with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cool

I like stories like that and people who are not afraid of aids at all :-)

grow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too bad to make a comment

Total BS

luvtoread_660luvtoread_660over 17 years ago
Sexy wife - more please

Hot story! Would luv to hear more about her.

Don't worry about the comment about AIDS below. Most of us on here realize that these stories are predominantly fantasy and take place in a perfect world. For the life of me, I can't figure out, for people that are genuinely perturbed by issues like that, why they are even on here? They must get on-line, read 10 or 12 stories, snarl, grit their teeth, write a dozen nasty notes and then go away and kick their cat while cursing the lack of reality on an erotic stories site.

Anway, I digress. Good story. Luv your wife ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
live with it

yeah and quit work so he can pimp her sorry ass out every day ...shit why work when he can make more whoring his wife out .....just remember find an escort of your own as with all the guys your wife will now fuck she wont be acceptable for you to fuck again ...she is now just a whore who makes your money for yo u

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Wow, an utter and complete fantasy

Because there is no real man that would walk into that and be so okay with it. So, for those that like spineless cucklold husband coupled with slut wife stories, this one is for that tiny group of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok No College But Dumb Cuck School

Writer - per your bio you may like to watch your spouse fuck other bigger cocked men and I'm sure she likes it too but what you don't know or grasp yet is that she can't respect anyone who marries her to take her out of the pack to selfishly pimp and watch his whore selfishly fuck others instead of her contracted wimp.

Now go back to human school to scrounge up some reality and maybe even some self respect cuz she's packed up mentally and you poor bastard - she and they are laughing at your selfish stupidity.

She will be gone soon when she can't take you anymore - for a real man who has reasonable human expectations of her and marriage or at least some self respect.

Your writing skills are ok but you are severely leaking character and human characteristics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disgusted, here's why:

The references to the wife's little girl c*nt make me nauseous. Apparently you are into child porn. Please take your perversions elseqhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where do they come from?

At one time , a year or two ago, Literotica used to have many skilled erotic writers. Now literotica seems to be loaded with perverts that write garbage like this. What a shame. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally a real wimp story

Oh my darling you are a lying cheating slut who has betrayed me since we started dating, exposing me to all manners and degrees of medical and physical problems with no protection, and dont want to change your life at all. God I love you and can accept it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Forget the negative comments

Good work. Don't be concerned with the opinions of those not mature enough to read you work. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i hope all you who like this garage drop dead

do that let you know how much i like this crap.all you so call men ,tell your dads and brothers about how you like this shit with your wife.all you sissyboys can crap in your pants while some one fucks your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sooo Hot

this fantasy is gayer than most of the gay stories here. oh yeah!

but im giving a 50 because the husband did not realise his fantasy (w/c is to have sex w/ Roy). maybe in the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your what!

This stuff I find repulsive!There should be another catogery called Stupid Sub human stories for this kind of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Betrayed...

As bad as this was for the guy, what an incredibly amazing softcock he turned out to be. So are the types of losers who thing this fuckwit was being mature. How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ct. yankee i agree about the writers on this site

do they really live this shit or they sissyboys or gay.mature my ass,if you who said that tell your dad or brother how you feel about others fucking your wife.see what they do or tell you.to expose hubby to diseases and dead,that mature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have a bone with these fucking dumbass Critics

First, I liked the story, it did as discribe tot of a slut wife. Now for my bone. he tolf your non-reading ass in the subject line where this story was heading. your being the dumb ass give up and walk away types you are, something tells me y'all guys are nothing more than a bunch of losers that cut and run first sign of trouble. It shows what you really are COWARDS. In short when you read a subtitle it should tell you subject matter, as for the ending not everyone out there belongs to the hang the bitch from the tallest tower crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Take Your Bone

And stick it up your gay ass, cause thats who likes this story, little man.

Taboo JunkyTaboo Junkyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
As the author, I welcome the criticism!

Trust me I do care if you liked the story or not. I noticed too many people thought it was “Gay” that the husband enjoyed sloppy seconds. Perhaps I didn’t list it under the proper tags to weed out people who are not into that sort of thing. Perhaps if there had been a ‘cuckold’ category instead of having to list it under a ‘loving wives’ category, that would have helped too.

With that having been said, I noticed lots of errors now that I reread this story six years later. First off a one inch girth on the muscle mans dick is NOT thick at all. I apologize for that, I don’t know what I was thinking since my own dick has a 2” girth. Perhaps it was a typo. Also I think the whole sexual abuse excuse from the wife ruined the vibe I was trying to achieve. My goal was to leave it open for a sequel where she fucks her father. It never materialized. Also I didn’t like the whole style in which I wrote the story.

I look forward to writing more now after a long hiatus from posting on this site. In the past years my vocabulary has grown along with my own personal sexual experience. I will learn from the many comments both positive and negative. Thank you all so much! And please remember my stories are all fiction, too many people seem to think they are true.

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
Keep writing

I am sure your writing will keep improving. As far as I am concerned she could fuck her dad, and the husband becomes bisexual with her lovers. I don't know what other tag you could have put on the story. Maybe MMMF, then most of the homophobic types that write insults would have gone away. I find more people that protest too much about bi-sexual activity are actually afraid they might like it.

As a women I find men playing in bed exciting. I like women more than men and haven't had one in decade now living with my female lover.

Keep writing. Screw these dick head homophobic jerks. They kept reading it right? See they have part of them that would try a bisexual experience. They need to all go on a camping trip with each other and find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Live with it?

Not likely. Slut is either going to show up pregnant or with an std. Or someone's going to see her and tell all your friends and family. Not a good idea. You might want to think about it in a clear manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wtf

Your a sick cum slut for your slut bitch. How do you call yourself a man and list those fetishes. Your a waste or what could have been a worthwhile life.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just another sick, nasty, little nightmare of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous